Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Shocking Youth Message (Paul Washer)

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

The video below can be considered controversial by alot of people. It is not my intention of causing division or strife in the room by posting it. It is my intention that by watching it, that it helps all of us strive to live as holy as we can through Christ.

Re: The Shocking Youth Message (Paul Washer)

D. Shadow,

Thanks for posting this video!

I haven't had a chance as to watch it as yet, but I will!

I believe God's Holy Word!!!

1 Pet 1:16 KJV)Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

Hebrews 12:14
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

Romans 3

22Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

23For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

24Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

25Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

26To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

27Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.

28Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

29Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also: 30Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie

I listened to that message about a month ago, and Paul Washer was right on with his message. He told the truth to those teenagers, and he was never invited back to that youth conference.

Kevin

I totally agree with this message. We have to understand that there are two groups of people, those who take their relationship with the Lord seriously and those who return to the bar scene or anything else of the world.

I am not sure of how much spiritual growth and maturity I have after all these many years. I still get angry if someone cuts in front of me in traffic or in a grocery line. I still go head to head with someone over stupid issues. BUT at the end of the day (if not shortly after the incident) I go to the Lord in prayer, very much ashamed of my behavior. But what I am trying to say is ...that I care when I fall short of what God expects.

I won't debate about once saved always saved issue.

But people like Charity, Dr. Owenour From Africa and others were banned from other boards because of Holiness message.......and yet the church looks so much like the world....we should be asking what has happened. When we put in people with G..life syle, to preach, something went wrong.

When young people by large numbers that goe to church are having babies with out marriage something is wrong.

I know one dear lady on another board had issues because it caused her mother and sister to doubt and become angry because they were never sure of ther salvation when someone spoke of holiness... maybe we should be using words like closet sins and if what you are doing now would you do it in front of Jesus.

Also....those of us on these boards, knowing how close the coming of the Lord take our relatonship with the Lord seriously and we don't want to hear every 20 posts ARE YOU SURE YOU SAVED -BETTER BE SURE.

Just airing my feelings out. The Lord know who are playing games and those who are like David whose heart broke when he was out of fellowship.

Maybe that is what Jesus meant when he talked about the seed and the sower, some fell on good ground and others by the way side. etc.

D Shadow,

Thanks for posting this. I had never heard of Paul Washer until you posted this. This is the message of Spurgeon, DL Moody and other great preachers of that time. It is not the message of contemporary Christianity, it is what we are missing in the modern church in America today.

Thanks again, it was refreshing and thought provoking. It hit home.

YBIC,

Mike Caron