Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
US Troops in Israel, What if?

With all that is going on in the middle east and with the latest US troop movements into Israel and given that many of us believe that the Rapture, sudden destruction and Ezechiel 38&39 War are all very close, a possible scenario occurred to me yesterday that I feel led to share.

First, I believe that US troops are in Israel not so much to protect Israel but to stop Israel from protecting herself. Second, the AC needs to preserve Jerusalem and the temple mount for the future temple he will occupy. So, the Ezechiel 38&39 war breaks out and the nations named there attack Israel. God supernaturally protects Israel as He said he would, but the troops that are there and US missiles allow the AC to take credit for protecting Israel and removing the Iranian and Syrian etc. threat. He then confirms the covenant with the remaining nations and the Jews are free to build the temple without any interference from anyone. The confirmed covenant could be almost any of those which Israel has signed but the other parties have not honored.

I don't believe we will be here to see all this, but this explains to me what BO has agreed to send troops there even though he otherwise does not support Israel. Then again it is an election year and he can use the votes of the Jewish folks who voted for him last time. Naaah, that would be self- serving BO is not that disingenuous. LOL!

It sure is interesting to see all of the end time players enter the scene. The script is written and we know how the play ends. Praise God. He has told us before the time. Jesus is Victorious.

We praise you Jesus and thank you for all you have done. You bore the sin of the world on Calvary and paid the debt we could not afford to pay. You are our mighty God, the redeemer of our souls. Thank you Lord.

God bless, hope to see you all in the air real soon.

YBIC,

Mike Caron

Re: US Troops in Israel, What if?

Jesus said John 5:43
that another one would come that the Jewish people would receive. This gives O a chance to claim leadership and more power, also a chance to weaken or eliminate some competition or enemies. He has already stood up (in his body/temple) and read Psalm 46 that honors God; but being in Israel, perhaps the dome will come down as a result of this military action and another temple will be built once surrounding adversaries are defeated.

What I don't understand is how the Jewish people will get out of taking the mark if they accept ac as real?

"Comfort ye, comfort ye my people says the Lord"and also there is Is 52:9

So if I could say anything to any Jewish person who comes across this site, is to not settle for the fake as this decision will steal your soul. The real God of the universe made a plan to redeem Jerusalem. Wait for Him. The redeemer is returning and he does not need our militaries.

Isaiah 52:9 Break forth into joy, sing together, ye waste places of Jerusalem: for the LORD hath comforted his people, he hath redeemed Jerusalem.

Re: US Troops in Israel, What if?

Mike Caron,

Good to see you posting again!

You know you made some very good points and they make a lot of sense!

Apparently there's an article posted on RFTH about the Jewish people support of Obama in America, perhaps this is the case in Israel as well...not sure.

regina,

You made some really good points as well, especially warning any Jewish person whom should come across of site.

Thank you both...much to think about...what a time to be alive!

Maranatha!

Valerie