Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Italian Cruise Ship Reported Torpedoed By Iranian Submarine???

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

Italian Cruise Ship Reported Torpedoed By Iranian Submarine
http://mysteryoftheinquity.wordpress.com/2012/01/14/italian-cruise-ship-reported-torpedoed-by-iranian-submarine/

Re: Italian Cruise Ship Reported Torpedoed By Iranian Submarine???

I read an article about the cruise ship today on yahoo and the article states that it hit a reef. This seemed odd since the article also stated that this is a regularly traveled spot by this particular cruise line. A good captain would know the waters he was traveling, especially if it were a regular route. If it was an Iranian strike this is very much pushing the envelope. At last count 70 people are still missing or unaccounted for.

Right now we are getting no proof of either angle however it is odd that an Iranian torpedo was detected in the very same area just minutes before the distress call came out.

Maybe the reef story is to keep people from knowing how close we are to war? The latest posting on yahoo is that the captain and his mate were arrested for leaving the ship before all the passengers were off. Also, now there are 41 missing instead of 70. If Iran did it, I wonder if the media will ever say it.

I'm leaning toward the reef story being a cover up, good find D. I showed this to some people at a pizza place and they were ASTONISHED even at the possibility.

Oh ya, my Dad just looked it up that the Captain was arrested so he couldn't comment... hmmm...

Also one of the first thing rescued and seized was the black box. I wonder if they will actually release the true details of the contents of the box.

I looked into this, and it would be interesting if this were true, but I don't think so, because...

*Article was written by "Sorcha Faal" = Probable Hoax?

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1554.htm

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread797530/pg1

*Sorcha Faal... Internet 'Conspiracy' Hoax Queen Courtesy of One David Booth.
(Just do an online internet search on Google, Yahoo, etc.)

Thanks so much Rick for catching this, and sharing with us as to the true nature where this story originated.

I wish this person who writes these hoaxes, would do something more productive and realible, instead of playing games with peoples minds on the net.

I suppose there are all kinds on the internet!
It's easy to be fooled at times, so don't anyone feel badly about posting or believing this;it can happen to any one of us...!

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie

Watch FoxNews for further coverage of the Costa Concordia disaster.

So far, I see her capsized to her starboard side, next to an island (forgot its name ), and surrounded by rescue boats and helicopters.

Fox announced that a Philippian honeymoon couple had been rescued from the cruise ship. There has to be others still onboard in need of rescuing too.

Thank God that the CC never sunk, and nor will she. It is my hope that that gash on her keel can be patched-up, so she can be uprighted and pulled to the nearest dry dock for further repairs (both interior & exterior). She IS a beautiful ship, if I say so myself!

Marantha!
Tammy

Re: Italian Cruise Ship Reported Torpedoed By Iranian Submarine???....PHOTOS ADDED

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

Yesterday a European news source claimed that the ship had totally sunk and showed a photo of open water as if to prove that the entire ship was under water. All other news sources are showing the ship on it's side only partially submerged. Due to how close the ship looks to land, it appears that it ran aground and has settled on the reef there.
Here are some amazing photos of the incident.

More photos at:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2086527/Costa-Concordia-accident-Pictures-cruise-ship-sinking-coast-Italy-Titanic-like-scene.html?ITO=1490

Re: Italian Cruise Ship Reported Torpedoed By Iranian Submarine???....PHOTOS ADDED

Here is the most recent update on the cruise accident. Now there are only 17 unaccounted for and divers are getting ready to go into the ship to search for people. Some passengers reported that they saw the captain in a lifeboat with a lifejacket and a blanket over him before they all got off the ship. In Italy, a captain leaving the ship before passengers are off is punishable by 12 years in prison. That is why he was arrested. Read more in the article. I hope and pray they find the other 17 safe and sound inside the boat. My brother keeps trying to talk me into taking a cruise with him and his wife. I don't like being on water and this doesn't make me too eager to jump on the boat either. Ha, ha! :0

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://news.yahoo.com/3rd-survivor-rescued-stricken-cruise-ship-125248981.html

T/Sue, I am thrilled to tell you that I thoroughly loved taking a week-long cruise onboard Royal Caribbean's Monarch of the Seas, 4-yrs. ago come this spring. All the crew was wonderful to us. Whenever we had a problem; like our cabin's bathroom flooding due to a tar pipe backup...they were quick to fix the problem.

But before boarding our above cruise ship, as a fitting prelude to our cruise, we spent the night onboard Queen Mary, in Long Beach, CA. She's the true 'Queen of the Ocean,' even more so than Titanic was touted as being. We had outside A- Deck First Class Staterooms. And I simply loved it!!! We had a wonderful time aboard her!!!

And furthermore--taking a cruise is one way to conquer your fear by doing it. Royal Caribbean, btw...their ships give a standard lifeboat drill before leaving port. And they make sure all passengers are out of their cabins, and report to their designated lifeboat stations on the port/starboard lifeboat deck...for which the crew point you in the direction of which side of the ship to go to. Since our cabins were on the portside, we were directed to our portside lifeboat stations. I was very thrilled to take part in this drill.

So you see--it's very safe. OK?

Maranatha!
Tammy