Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fingerprint Scan at Walmart, Other Companies Coming Soon

Please read and comment. My comment - Looks like we are seeing the intro to beast technology. Groceries, gasoline, utilty and house payments, everything by bio pay - chip on its way. This is a set up and conditioning for the final transition to the beast system where everything is integrated into a worship system for the anti-christ.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Let your fingers do the paying

Wal-Mart, Costco weigh merits of allowing customers to pay by scanning fingerprints: report
By Matthew Boyle, FORTUNE writer
January 24, 2006: 5:57 AM EST

NEW YORK (FORTUNE) Buying groceries with the touch of a finger could be closer than you think, if new research touting the benefits of biometric payment for retail giants like Wal-Mart, Target, and Costco is anything to go by.

The report, by Sanford Bernstein analyst Emme Kozloff, found that the use of so-called "electronic wallets" reduces the potential for fraud and identity theft, speeds up the checkout process, and most importantly, lowers transaction processing fees for retailers, improving their bottom line. A 20% reduction in processing costs at big-box discounters like Wal-Mart over the next several years could result in a 3% to 4% increase in earnings per share by 2009, the report estimated. "We believe both Wal-Mart (Research) and Costco (Research) are looking at it closely," Kozloff wrote. (Both companies declined to comment.)

Already in use at supermarket chains like Albertsons (Research) (which yesterday agreed to be sold to a group that includes CVS and Supervalu), Cub Foods (part of Supervalu), and privately held Piggly Wiggly, biometric systems are just one of several emerging payment technologies that retailers are currently experimenting with.

read more at link.....

http://money.cnn.com/2006/01/24/magazines/fortune/pluggedin_fortune_biometrics/

Re: Fingerprint Scan at Walmart, Other Companies Coming Soon

Sue,
The technology is here today, and the Mark of the Beast is coming soon to a Wal-Mart near you! Praise God we will be in heaven soon!

Kevin

You did notice that article was written back in 2006.

I remember seeing on the news other ways also a few years ago along with the hand scanner,I think they were showing at airports on the news, but here it is 6 years later and it hasn't happened yet..

I believe that the Church will be gone long before that takes place.

If you follow the book of Revelation in chronological order one can see that this is implemented around the middle of the seven years or right after..

Joseph

RJ, thank you for bringing that to our attention.

Btw, my brother's 'n' SIL's dog has been chipped w/that RFID chip inside her. So I guess, although she's perfectly innocent...she's doomed already, not being saved-wise, isn't she?

Maranatha!
Tammy

I am of the belief that the current RFID's that are being in the industry are not the end result. I think they are being used to desensitize us to the idea of using similar technology when the actual mark comes out. L.A. Marzulli has some great info in his videos that has led me to believe that the actual "implant" will alter the human DNA in some means. This is why there is no redemption for those that take it. Just as "In the days of Noah" mankind had mingled their DNA with fallen angels, I believe that a corruption of the human genome is something that is already occurring and will become the "norm" when the mark is introduced.

Then that means that my brother's 'n' SIL's poor innocent little dog is already doomed, although she had no say whatsoever in the matter.

Maranatha!
Tammy

I don't think they're doomed. The mark of the beast will be a system that is forced upon us and will be the only means of commerce. Because of the gravity of the decision, I DO NOT believe that anyone can have the marked forcefully implanted into them. It will be a choice. Of course they will give an ultimatum of death or implantation, but I firmly believe that it will be a choice.

Today my wife told me they are using this technology where she works. Instead of time cards they are using finger print scans to clock in and out. My wife is not a believer but I have been witnessing to her for over 20 years now and sharing the gospel and end times prophecy with her. She is noticing the signs. When she told me I said, "It sounds like the mark of the beast is getting closer." she replied, "Yes it does." I pray she and my sons and their wives will come to know Jesus before it is too late.

I truly believe the day is at hand and the beast is at the door. I do look forward to seeing Jesus in the air, but I fear for our loved ones left behind.

Lord, have mercy on those who are not caught up in the Rapture.

YBIC,

Mike Caron

There are alot of countries in the world that are using RFID implants in their citizens as a means of commerce. In fact, in America it is very limited but a person can get an RFID implant in their arm or hand and have it linked to a credit account to pay for goods. The option is there but right now very few businesses have the readers which are made by Verichip under the Veripay logo.

Thanks for catching that the article came out in 2006, as I didn't notice the date. So sorry about that! However, we are being desensitized to what is coming step by step with these forerunners to the actual mark.

I agree also that THE mark, the beast mark, will be a choice and will be linked to the whole system - worship of the antichrist, commerce, travel, government operation, everything. Also, what L.A. Marzulli is saying about it altering your DNA reveals why in Revelation that anyone taking the mark is doomed. Society is definitely being conditioned for what is right ahead of us. That is a sure sign we are very close to the start of the trib and rapture pre-trib.

TAMMY, just so you can rest easy, animals do not have a will or more correctly a means of making a moral choice. As someone said above, this is not the mark of the beast but an early type of technology that will lead to it. The dog is okay other than having a foreign object under its skin.