Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2012 Election will not be relevant

First, I write this as an alien on the earth, living in the United States. My permanent home is in heaven. I am packed and ready to leave this place just as the angels instructed Lot before destruction came to Sodom and Gomorrah.

If, somehow those to be Raptured are still here at the time of the general election in November of 2012, it will be just as well we do not vote. Even though polls show that the majority of Americans are conservative, our voices have been ignored by those in power in both parties. It appears as though Mitt Romney is a lock for the Republican candidacy. I believe he, like Obama is controlled by the NWO, which also controls both political parties.

It dawned on me that Romney, by virtue of his Mormon "faith" is essentially a puppet, like Obama and will consolidate our country, and kill our sovreignty according to the NWO's plans. Further, he began Romneycare, which Obamacare was patterned after. He was a corporate raider and profiteer. His allegience is to his "faith" before his country; he has stated this many times. His "faith" is not only a cult, but a wealthy and ruthless one at that. Read the book MORMON CORPORATE EMPIRE, and prepare to be shocked. The Mormons know that thier wealth can buy quite a lot, and they do plan to, don't laugh, rule the world. I personally live in a state, not Utah, where whole towns are literally owned by the Mormons. Anyone who tries to do business in those places and is not or will not become Mormon is undermined. They will consolidate and take care of their own, to the purposeful exclusion of non-Mormons.

The Mormon "faith" is an extreme, controlling, and anti-Christian cult. Try to watch THE GODMAKERS, a dated but very accurate video/DVD of the tenants of this cult. The whole idea is control, just like the other cult, the Catholic church employs. Interesting to note that Romney garnered the majority of the Catholic vote in the New Hampshire primary, despite Gingrich and Santorum being Catholic.

The politics in this country, as will be all other aspects of society is a "lock" for the NWO. In other words, Godless. This is to me, a major sign in end-times prophecy. I see no way to derail this political train and restore conservative, Christian values in our society according to the constitution as written by the founders, UNLESS (emphasis) God and only God makes it happen. So, I pray that God will proceed with his sovreign and just will regarding our nation. I further pray that means the Rapture is very, very close, so we will not have to deal with our hijacked, formerly God-fearing nation.

Blessings,

TB

Re: 2012 Election will not be relevant

Thank you for that post Thunderbolt. I agree with you. I was thinking the same thing. If Romney is nominated, and it looks like he will be, I don't think I will be voting either. Hopefully we won't be here, but if we are, I can't see myself casting a vote for Romney, as much as I disdain O. It's become very clear what this world is controlled by. I'm like you, waiting to go home with my bags packed.

I completely agree with you thunderbolt. The illuminati picks the the presidential candidates ahead of time, and they control both the democratic candidate and republican candidate. It doesn't matter which one wins, since either one will do the bidding of the illuminati. I believe we may get raptured way before the elections, and if so, elections probably won't happen once the trib has started.

Kevin

First of all, Thunderbolt, packing our bags aren't necessary, b/s we'll be leaving all behind.

And secondly, I agree with you, re: Mitt Romney. I truly like Rick Perry, and I would love to vote for him IF we're still here. Romney seems to me to be too close to being like Zero, as far his Romney Health Care is concerned. For there's something about him that seems to rub me the wrong way. Just like that same feeling I experienced when it came to Zero, in 2008. Do you feel that way too?

Maranatha!
Tammy

I just had this gut feeling when O was elected in 2008 that we had seen our last election here ever. He will pull some trick to block it and stay in power. Keep your eyes open - the power play is on the way.

I'm on the same page as Tammy and T/Sue for the most part.. I have no use for most of these that are running..

The only two that I had a little interest in was Bachman, but she quit, and the other is Newt Gingrich.

He is the only one that I believe would have a backbone to go to war if needed and to follow the Constitution..

He's seems to be against these socilist judges and thinks the Senate should remove a lot of these activist judges and replace with new ones.. I have to concur with Newt on this.

Judges do NOT have the authority to mandate laws here under the Constitution of the USA, but they are doing it daily now.. We are no better than Germany in the 1930s..

Joseph

Thunderbolt,
I have been frequenting and praying for this forum since 2009, when Valerie created this wonderful place of fellowship and encouragement.
Your post promted me to finally join.
I would like to confirm that all of this information that you have provided is extremely accurate. I have lived in the Salt Lake City, Utah area for over fifty years. Unless someone has lived under this control firsthand, they wouldn't believe it! The Mormon Church recently purchased and closed down major city streets here to build an elaborate mall, with high end condominiums, office space, shopping, and restaurants. The Mormon Church went against their own beliefs to obtain liquor licenses....all for big money! All of the many businesses they own from here in Utah, to most of the orange groves in Florida, and everything in between are ALL tax exempt! The control of the LDS church is expanding worldwide. They are literally buying themselves into every corner of the world. They have also began to join forces with the Moslem community.
A vote for Mitt Romney is a vote for the "Prophet" of the Mormon Church. He is nothing more then his puppet!
Mitt meets with him frequently, in the private underground streets, that the church has under Salt Lake City that also run from the state capital to the Salt Lake temple and beyond. Mitt's views seem to change drastically after meeting with the Prophet, the Quorum of the Seventies, Apostles, and other church leader.
With all I know firsthand of Romney, I would vote for Obama first. It's a matter of "the devil that we know, OR the devil that we don't know". Mitt is nothing more than a wolf in sheep's clothing! Check out a website called Saint's Alive. It is run by Ed Decker, the author of one of the books that you mentioned. I have also liked them on Facebook. The information is unbelievable!

Thunderbolt & all, interesting thread, thank you all for sharing your thoughts!

DeAnn777, Welcome to Rapture Flight to Heaven!
Glad to have you on board! Thanks so much for praying for this forum. We all need prayers, and should pray for one another! I will keep you and yours in my prayers per your request in your email.

Personally I think, there won't be an election, and If by chance there is, then Obama will win again!
O wants the power, one way or another! Either by involving US in WW3 & Martial law, so that he can continue to keep his post and stay in power.

Dictatorship will reign, no matter what the out come. This is my personal opinion! 2012, will be a pivoting year, like nothing we've ever seen before.

I really doubt we'll be here come Nov. 2012...too many signs of sudden destruction are facing us at this very moment, therefore, the Rapture must be at hand because after all, it is imminent.

Blessing in Christ,

Valerie

DeAnn 777,

So glad to read your post. My wife lived in SLC for 20 years or so and she was a first hand witness to the LDS tactics, etc. Is ZCMI still going strong?

It will be interesting to see if the Mormon faith is brought out during the election as extreme, since we all know how extreme Christianity is.

Blessings,

TB

Thunderbolt,
The church sold ZCMI to Macy's several years ago, BUT only with the pretence that the church could maintain full control. They use their under handed tactics to run nonMormon businesses out of business. Only the faithful Mormons get promotions in the workplace, even if they lack experience and there are more qualified candidates.
My husband and I both grew up here, and we came from Mormon families. My husband's family has had very little to do with him since he left the cult over 30 years ago. Of coarse, they blame me. I've been told that I am going to suffer external consequences for taking away his eternal life, and for not raising our children in "the one and only true church". The hatred and intolerance for non Mormons has gotton to a point to where it has became miserable to live and work here. I have never seen it this bad in the 53 years that I have lived here. My husband has
been sending out his resume to "any place but here".
Our children have moved to Colorado. They don't want their children to grow up and suffer, in the environment in which they were raised as an outcast.
Please pray that we can escape "Zion" soon! It has literally became hell on earth! If by chance we are still here come November, people should seriously consider Romney as the possible anti-Christ. I wish people would see what a wonderful and sincere man Jon Huntsman is! He is Mormon in name only (only when it comes to the purse strings to daddy's billions). The LDS church won't support him because he won't bow to them. He's a great guy!

DeAnn777,
Welcome to RFTH! I remember Ed Decker from the Godmakers film, which was an excellent exposé of the Mormon church. It's good to know that he is still in the ministry, telling people of the dangers of the Mormon cult. I didn't realize that Romney was a Temple Mormon, which means that he and his wife have had the secret celestial marriage ceremony. Very few Mormons ever get to see a Mormon temple, much less go through the celestial marriage ceremony. Once again, welcome to RFTH!

Kevin