Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I believe we are getting close

I just thought I would share a little something. I have been coming across so many "This is It" warnings lately. I just seem to stumble on them and without getting into detail I think Satan has tried to prevent me from hearing some of the messages about "This being it".

The one thing I am firm on is not setting dates. It is simply wrong in my opinion. It does not line up with scripture.

I do however feel "this is it" because a lot has happened to me personally that I now feel we are just about done here... I know even in my own family I have reached a point where I just think certain ppl will have to go through tribulation to see the truth. It feels like we are nearning the end of the road...

I am also at a point now where I feel I am ready. I have done all I can and I am just plain ready now. I cannot go into details but I have been through a transformation and who I used to be is only a memory. It took a while for me to come totally out of this world..but with the help of the Lord I feel I am now finished here.

So I continue to wait patiently. I know inside, I have a peace that this is almost over.

shannon

Re: I believe we are getting close

Shannon, I feel it too...such as everything you're feeling.

I DO need spiritual help re: the negative feelings I'm feeling towards my neighbors whom live across the street from me. It all has to do with their noisy squawking Cockatoo, and all of them as a whole. When it comes to them, they're my stumbling block. I truly need everyone's ers on this. So PLEASE pray for me!!! OK!?

Also, like you, I feel as though my unsaved loved ones are proving to be a lost cause...for to letting them too, go through the Tribulation Period.

Early this morning, I seemed to smell that sweet 'Rose of Sharon' smell all around me, that HAS to come from Heaven. Such as perhaps our Dear Lord sent me/or us angels to keep us from stumbling. Do you smell that sweet smell as well too?

I also feel that our wait is almost over, for I too feel that certain sense of peace as well.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy and Shannon, I know exactly how you feel. To look back on who I was even a year ago, it's embarrassing to be honest. The Lord moves swiftly and mightily when He calls someone's name no?

I think we are there, and I too have felt like I have hit a 'dead end' with all my friends and family about the lateness of the hour. God is going to have to 'shake' them awake, hopefully we get a few more BIG signs right before we depart. May it be Lord, thy Will be done.

God bless you both, and Tammy- I'm praying for that bird to shut its squawk-hole!

Amen to that!! I have done just about a 180 from where I was this time last year.....thank the good Lord. I am still feeling lots of anxiety for my friends and family, I don't think I have done nearly enough to help them see or wake up. I am feeling the lateness of the hour so intensly right now. I am pretty sure when I get to stand in front of the Lord he will ask me why I did not speak up and say something to certain people, and right now I don't have an answer other than I am weak and don't have enough courage. I am a "Don't rock the boat or be confrontational" sort of person, and I really have a hard time speaking out on this subject because it causes people to react in such negative ways sometimes. I have really prayed on the subject and been led to the conclusion that the best way I can witness to them right now is to love on them tremendously. Love and serve them in whatever way I can. I do agree that at this late hour there may not be many changes of heart, but God works in mysterious ways, and he does indeed call to those that are his. Oh how I pray we are truly as close as it feels!!!! I cannot express how much I want to go home!!