Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Amazing....Testimony of answered prayer.

Hey Everyone,
Just wanted to share a quick but amazing testimony.
Recently I was diagnosed to have an underactive thyroid. I have a spinal injury and have been unable to work so could not afford any kind of treatment. Years ago I used to take kelp for overall health so I never suffered from thyroid issues but have not taken it in about three years. Kelp is relatively inexpensive but still could not fit it into the budget right now. So in the last month I have prayed that God please provide. I also should mention that I have not told anyone about this health issue.
Today I received a package in the mail from a friend who lives out of state. In the package was a bottle of kelp. Amazingly, out of all the brands of kelp on the market, this bottle was EXACTLY the same brand and size that I used to take. Again, I've told nobody but God that I needed this. Also amazing was the receipt in the package. On the shipping invoice was the price of the bottle of kelp......$7.77
This absolutely blew me away. God did more than just provide me with the finances to go buy it myself.....he had it sent to me.....right out of the blue.
Just wanted to share how amazing our God really is.

Re: Amazing....Testimony of answered prayer.

Praise the LORD ! thanks for sharing this blessed testimony, dear Brother D. and would you mind telling us just what the brand and size of the kelp is that you're taking ? it might be helpful to some of us to add it to our supplements, too.

THANKS, D. Shadow!!!

INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow D Shadow, what a great testimony. Isn't God awesome? Sometimes when He answers the little prayers it is more breathtaking than a big miracle. Excuse me, I stand corrected. Every miracle from God's hand is a big miracle.

To know that our Father is concerned with every little detail of our lives really bolsters faith. Every hair on our head is numbered and counted by our Poppa. He knows what will happen with every day of our lives and is watching over His word that it performs what He sends it to do. Bless you D. Shadow! You are loved.

This is it!

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

Praise the Lord, thank you Jesus!!! Isn't it Awesome how our loving and caring God works; in mysterious ways!!! I'm very happy for you, and thank you for posting this testimony of answered prayer! It's such an encouragment to hear that no problem is too small for our Almighty God and Father!

God Bless you dear Brother in Christ!

Blessings & Love in Jesus!

Valerie

Thank You, Brother -- it's now on my shopping list :)