Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A SUPERNATURAL CONFIRMATION FOR JAN. 28TH!!!

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT"!

Dear Faithful Watchers of our Lord's Coming!

I am posting this written by Ron Reese, sent to me in my email box. I'm making an exception and posting this on our Pre Trib Rapture Forum! Most of you know that Ron's views don't match up to our views! He believes the tribulation has already started, and that not all born again Christians will be Raptured!

He has been wrong in the past, so have many others about dates that were set.

This time he said he is convinced because of a supernatural experience, a miracle, that happened in the dental office...He got his confirmation...read, the details.

At this very moment, I personally don't believe that either Jan. 27th or the 28th the Rapture will take place because of dates that have come and gone in the past! However, as a person that has studied scriptural prophecy I'm very aware that the RAPTURE IS IMMINENT, THEREFORE THE POSSIBLITY OF JAN. 27 & 28 DOES EXIST, FOR THAT REASON ALONE! THEREFORE, I AM LEAD TO ALERT ALL HERE, WHAT RON BELIEVES GOD HAS CONFIRMED TO HIM & SHARE WHAT HAS BEEN SENT TO ME, AS A POSSIBLE HEADS UP, FOR THESE TWO DAYS! PLEASE USE YOUR GOD GIVEN DISCERNMENT AND PRAY ABOUT THIS, I'LL DO THE SAME.

DON'T PUT YOUR FAITH ON ANY DATE, PUT YOUR FAITH ON THE WORD OF GOD, FOR JESUS PROMISED HE WOULD PREPARE A PLACE FOR US, AND COME TO TAKE US UNTO HIMSELF, SO THAT WE COULD BE WITH HIM FOR ETERNITY.

CAPITALS ARE FOR EMPHASIS ONLY!!!

READ AND ASK GOD'S HOLY SPIRIT TO GUIDE YOU IN ALL TRUTH!

PRAYING IT IS TRUE, REGARDLESS WHETHER IT IS OR NOT, I'M PRAYING TO BE ACCOUNTED AMONGST THOSE WHOM WILL BE RAPTURED!

LORD I PRAY HAVE MERCY LORD ON ALL OF US HERE!

MARANATHA!

Valerie

A SUPERNATURAL CONFIRMATION FOR JAN. 28TH!!!

On Thursday, Jan. 5TH, I was in the dentist's chair, enduring a very unpleasant deep cleaning of my teeth. With a very strong assurance that the Rapture was going to take place on Jan. 27--28th, I almost cancelled the appointment. As I was experiencing more discomfort and pain than ever, for a deep cleaning. I was sort of regretting my decision to go through with this appointment. 30 minutes later, I understood why I was led to go through with my dental appointment, as God had performed a SUPERNATURAL MIRACLE CONFIRMATION, in my life.

During the last three years and three months, I have been experiencing a supernatural God, more than the rest of my life combined. I do not attribute that to anything that I have done to deserve it, but simply to God's matchless grace and power. In fact, I do not think I deserve such favor. He has chosen to bless me with supernatural revelations and confirmations, unlike anything that I could have ever dreamed possible. I have written about many of them. Others, I have felt led not to write about. I have been hesitant to write about this supernatural miracle in my life, because many people do not want to hear about them.

Some will believe that by sharing this supernatural confirmation for Jan. 28th, that I am trying to bring honor or glory to myself, and that is definitely not the case. That is the main reason that I have waited a full week to share this with you. I simply do not want people to get the wrong impression of my reason for sharing it. But the stakes are simply too high. Jan. 28th is the REAL DEAL date. Anything that I can do to convince people that Jan. 28th is going to be the day of Planned Sudden Destruction, and the start of the 1335-day Great Tribulation, I simply MUST do.

I have been excited about other dates or time frames before, but have never
experienced the peace, and joy, and assurance, like I am experiencing, the past couple of weeks. I am excited and full of anticipation beyond belief! For the first time in my life, I am ALL IN for a date. I can see NO other time that will fit. I have done my very best, with the Lord's help, to convey what I am confident that the Lord has been showing to me. I was ALL IN, before the Lord gave me this miracle confirmation in the dentist's office. Now, I am ALL IN PLUS, if that is possible.

For those of you who do not believe GOD'S REAL 7-Year Timeline of Oct. 29, 2008, to Feast of Atonement, Sept. 23, 2015, with a midpoint date of Apr. 11, 2012, despite all of the compelling and conclusive astronomical and numerical (all of it BIBLICAL) evidence for ALL THREE DATES, it is only natural that you will also ignore ALL of the compelling and conclusive evidence for Jan. 28, 2012. I do not expect this supernatural miracle confirmation for Jan. 28, 2012, to have any influence on you.

But there are some of you, who are allowing the Holy Spirit to at least begin to reveal the TRUTH to you. Many others are already convinced, like I am. The evidence is just too overwhelming, and too compelling. For all of the New World Order signs and all of the Biblical signs, ALL to point to the very same date simply cannot be coincidence. The mathematical odds are just too great. We have finally arrived at the time of the start of the 1335-day Great Tribulation and Planned Sudden Destruction, and, I believe, the Rapture.

It has taken 3 years and 3 months of progressive revelation for the Lord to get me to this point, where I could receive the correct timing. I do not believe the Lord wanted anybody to know very far in advance. Most Christians simply could not handle it. The Lord has CHOSEN to make the time of His Return known a few weeks in advance. As the Book of Daniel says, "these things are SEALED UNTIL THE TIME OF THE END." The End is now upon us, and the Lord has chosen to reveal the secret things that no one has understood for all these many years since Daniel wrote about it.

I am sure that many of you simply reject Jan. 28th as just another date that Ron Reese has come up with, that will not materialize. That is your prerogative. The sheer horror and magnitude of the event that accompanies the Rapture, the Sudden Destruction, is something that I hate to think of people going through. It has been my burden, for people who are not spiritually prepared for the Rapture, that has propelled me to continue to warn people (that is what a true Biblical watchman does), for these past 3+ years.

When a watchman sees enough evidence that the enemy may be going to attack (the cataclysmic Sudden Destruction), he sounds the alarm to warn the people. As in O.T. times, there is simply too much at stake, to just keep quiet, and not blow the trumpet, and sound the alarm. An O.T. watchman could not dare take the risk of NOT sounding the alarm, when certain warning signs were observed by him. No matter how many false alarms, it was his duty and obligation, when certain conditions were met, to continue to blow the trumpet and sound the alarm. His heart was certainly in the right place, every single time that he felt compelled to sound the trumpet. And so it is, with a true Biblical watchman. The parallels are the same.

For some of you, I have sounded that alarm too many times. I understand where you are coming from. There is no way that the Lord would have given me, or anyone else, the correct day of the Rapture and Sudden Destruction too far in advance. But none of has known for sure just when that time would be. So, many of us, have sent out different warnings, in the past three years, for what we considered valid reasons, for different time frames, or even different dates.

I can only speak for where my heart has been, and not for anyone else. It has been to allow the Lord to use me to warn people of the soon-coming Sudden Destruction, and to help snatch as many as possible, from the unbelievable horrors of this rapidly-approaching Great Tribulation. It has NOT been, as some of you might believe, to be THE ONE to come up with the correct date for the Rapture. I have said many times, that I would rather BE READY THAN TO BE RIGHT. It is all about being spiritually ready, and helping others to get spiritually ready. And, I am totally convinced, that just being saved, does not make a person spiritually ready to be part of the Bride of Christ. The Scriptures simply do NOT teach that. The Rapture is a Reward for whomever the Lord finds worthy.

The proof that I offer of my main objective in sounding so many alarms, is this. The vast majority of my posts, in the past 3 years and 3 months, have given a warning at the end of the post, using Bible verses. Many of my posts have included a sinner's prayer. Many of my posts have ended with a Scriptural warning. Many of my posts have called out for people, Christians and non-Christians alike, to REPENT. That is the main theme of Revelation 2 and 3, for the end-time BELIEVER (not the unbeliever) to REPENT. God's main message that He has been giving to me, is for the BELIEVERS TO REPENT, before it is too late.

Most people who read my emails, or posts, are already born-again believers. And most of these people believe they are automatically ready for the Rapture, just because they are saved. It is obvious, throughout the Word of God, that our Lord has a great reward system set up. I am convinced that the Rapture is one of those rewards. God is a rewarder of those who DILIGENTLY seek Him. Whom will the Lord find worthy? Only God knows. I can only suggest that the following will probably play a major part, in who will participate in this 1st Rapture: Holiness, service, our motives, our attitudes, complete surrender to His will, making Jesus Lord and not just Saviour, and our faithfulness. The post, on my website, highlighted on the top of the cover page, entitled, "Are ALL Christians Going in the Rapture?" is simply a MUST read for ALL Christians. It will give your the correct BIBLICAL perspective.

I know that I do not take my place in the Rapture for granted. I am constantly praying, as our Lord admonishes all end-time Christians to do, to be found WORTHY IN OUR LORD'S SIGHT SO THAT WE CAN ESCAPE ALL THESE THINGS THAT ARE VERY SOON TO HAPPEN. I want to, with the Lord's help, assist as many people as possible to Escape, through the Rapture, this horrendous time that is now upon us.

The vast majority of Christians have absolutely NO idea that we are only days away from the catastrophic Planned Sudden Destruction and the start of the Great Tribulation. The vast majority of watchers do not believe this cataclysmic event is going to happen until at least the Spring or Fall of 2012. Many are even believing it is farther away than that. Those who believe that are being greatly deceived.

The Lord has given us more than enough evidence than we need, to see that His correct timing will be Jan. 27--28, 2012. Because only a small percentage of you reading this, believe this to be true, I am compelled to share with you my SUPERNATURAL MIRACLE CONFIRMATION FOR JAN. 27--28TH TO BE THE DAY!

I firmly believe that by sharing this with you, that many more people will take this Warning seriously, and spread the message wherever you go. If even one or two make the Rapture because I shared this miracle confirmation of Jan. 28th, it will have been worth it. Since this miracle, I have had an unbelievable boldness to warn people about Jan. 28th. I am spreading my ministry cards with Biblical warning messages on it, and my website address, encouraging people to visit my website. All of my recent posts are now on my website. Please spread them as warning messages everywhere you can. People deserve one last warning. Put my website address on your warning messages, so that people can get the entire message at one time, and in one place, and all of the many things that are pointing us DIRECTLY TO JAN. 27--28TH.

Because the Lord has been so unbelievably faithful in giving me confirmations, many of them supernatural, during the past 3+ years, I had been praying for one supernatural confirmation that Jan. 27--28th is indeed God's time for the Rapture/Sudden Destruction. I had been asking for a confirmation that would remove even the smallest doubt that might creep in. And boy, did the Lord ever come through! I did nothing to deserve this miracle confirmation. I simply asked and believed that He would give me a supernatural confirmation. All glory and honor goes to my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

I was paying my bill at the receptionist's desk. My appointment was with the hygienist, and not the dentist. The dentist saw me paying my bill, and came over to me, and started up a conversation. I felt led to witness to him. I took out one of my ministry cards and handed it to him, and told him this would be my last appointment here. Of course, he asked why. I began to witness to him about the Rapture, and the coming Nuclear War, on Jan. 28th. He was receptive and open and asking questions.

Soon, the receptionist, who was processing my bill at her computer, got into the conversation, and started writing down dates, like Jan. 28th, April 11th, and Sept. 23, 2015. I noticed that I now had the attention of the entire office, so the Lord gave me even more boldness to speak louder, and with more authority. I was now witnessing to at least 6 or 7 people, in the dentist's office. When you start talking about a nuclear war, in less than one month's time, believe me, people are all ears.

The other ladies behind the counter all stopped what they were doing. I probably spoke for about 5 minutes, telling them about the Rapture, the means of Escaping this nuclear Sudden Destruction. The dentist is a Detroit Lions fan, like me, so I felt impressed to tell him about warning sign #3 at the San Francisco 49er's
Candlestick Park. I told them that warning sign #3 was our 40-day warning and that we all needed to take it seriously.

I said in a loud voice, as I now had an audience, "Do you all remember on Monday night football, a couple of weeks ago, the night the lights went out in San Francisco?" As God is my witness, at the EXACT moment that I finished that sentence, THE LIGHTS ALL WENT OUT IN THE DENTIST'S OFFICE!!! The ladies who worked there were almost in shock. Their reactions were one of total disbelief, as to what had just taken place. The power outage lasted about 5 seconds, and the lights and computers came back on.

The dentist put his hands in the air, and started to walk away, saying, "That's it for me. I am out of here." But he was only kidding, as he turned back around to hear more of what I had to say. The next thing that I said was, "That warning was not for me, it was for all of you, because I already know what is going to happen." Mathman has calculated the odds at a conservative 10,000,000 to 1, that that experience, with that timing, could have happened by accident, or coincidence.

When I left the dentist's office, I made sure that each one of them had one of my ministry Warning cards, with Warning messages, and my website, on it. My last words, as I walked out the door, were, "If you miss the Rapture, whatever you do, DO NOT TAKE THE MARK OF THE BEAST."

As I was driving home from Ann Arbor, MI, I suddenly realized that I had misspoke in the dentist's office. THE LIGHTS SUDDENLY GOING OUT IN THE DENTIST'S OFFICE AT THE EXACT MOMENT AFTER I SAID, "DO YOU ALL REMEMBER, ON MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL, A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO, THE NIGHT THE LIGHTS WENT OUT IN SAN FRANCISCO", WAS A MESSAGE FOR ME, TOO. IT WAS THE SUPERNATURAL CONFIRMATION FOR JAN. 28TH, THAT I HAD BEEN ASKING FOR!!!

MY PRAYER IS THAT THIS MIRACLE CONFIRMATION OF JAN. 28TH WILL WITNESS WITH YOUR SPIRIT, AND THAT MANY OF YOU WILL TAKE IT TO HEART, THAT WE HAVE EVERY REASON TO EXPECT THE PLANNED SUDDEN DESTRUCTION, THE STARTING DATE OF THE 1335-DAY GREAT TRIBULATION, AND THE RAPTURE, TO TAKE PLACE ON JAN. 28, 2012. IT IS THE DAY THAT EVERYTHING IS POINTING TOWARDS. OUR LORD HAS NOW CONFIRMED IT WITH A MIRACLE CONFIRMATION! WHAT AN AWESOME GOD WE SERVE!

Maranatha!

Ron Reese
rgreese49@aol.com

Re: A SUPERNATURAL CONFIRMATION FOR JAN. 28TH!!!

whoa. i got all kinds of Holy Spirit action when reading this. oh man, this could FINALLY be it brothers and sisters.

Praise our King Jesus!

Clay

Val:

THANKS FOR POSTING THIS!!!!

When I first got on my computer, I came directly here and
read but also then checked my AOL account to see if I had
a copy of Ron's letter. I did have his letter (since I am on
his mailing list as well) and right next to it was one of those
ads that you get in Email (it had come in at 12:04 a.m. and
was on line next to Ron's) which read......

...Smile. Affordable dental plans available

"BLESSINGS!!!!"

"COME, LORD JESUS!!!!"

Calvin

PS:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRAISE JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS JUST CAME TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've tried to be "sensitive" to what to do about renting
a villa in South Carolina but did NOT think it was a
good idea to rent into 2012 although we had taken a
villa for the whole year 2011. Then, when my mother
and I discussed this a while back, we both decided to
take an EXTRA MONTH - January, 2012 - so that we
would not have to feel "RUSHED" over the Christmas
and New Year's holidays. This has worked out very
well!!!

SOOOO.............

Only yesterday, my mother and I decided to call the
movers and the "DATES" for our last night in SC are
probably going to be January 27-28!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"BLESSINGS!!!"

Calvin

Hopefully his confirmation is correct. One thing to note is that Ron has said that this date is the timing of the sudden destruction. The rapture could take place just before or just after this event. If that is the case, we still technically do not know the day or the hour. Just that it is at the door.
I would first like to state that the purpose of my post is not to upset or criticize anyone as the topic we are discussing here is ultra-sensitive. I also would like to state that I do not believe we are in tribulation yet. The book of Revelation calls the tribulation the wrath of the Lamb and the wrath of God, and we know we are given unto wrath.

For several years I have debated with Christians who believe all of Ron's teachings that I believed to be out of the context of scripture, mainly the teaching that we are in tribulation now. What about the rebuilt temple? Where are the two witnesses? etc, etc.
I have come to the realization that God has given many of us a small piece of the whole puzzle. I don't know that anyone has a true whole picture view of how things will play out. For instance, from what most of us have been taught and from my extensive study of the book of Revelation, I and most of us have concluded that the events in the book of Revelation follow a timeline of events that are consecutive with each chapter and verse. In other words, they will unfold in the order that they are printed on the page. However, upon seeing the sign of Revelation 12 back on September 30, 2011 with Virgo clothed with the sun and the moon under her feet I believe has broken that idea that the events are consecutive. Also remember that Venus and Saturn were in the womb area of Virgo and comet Elenin was at her head. This sign in the heavens does not happen again for more than a hundred years. That had to be the sign of Revelation 12.
Everyone remember the pale horse sighting in Egypt that even Dr. Owuor holds as valid.

The only point that I am making is that, at least for myself, is that the preconceived ideas that I held for the order of events are not happening in the order that I once believed. Let me state emphatically though that I DO believe the bible and everything in it to be the true and spoken word of God and that I believe that everything written about the end-times and the tribulation will come to pass. However, I now believe that since God and heaven are "out of our realm of time" (ie. God exists in the past, present, and future), that the events may be concurrent. Or at least partially so. I know that all that John was shown will happen. I just realize now that some of the interpretations may have been a little off.

In a nutshell after such a long winded rant, although many of us do not agree with alot of what Ron Reese believes or has taught in the past, he like many of us may hold a valid piece to the puzzle that Gog has layed out for us. Regardless, we know that we are in the very last seconds and that we are going home VERY VERY soon.
Hallelujah for that. I know most of us are tired and just want to go home.
If anyone has anymore insight into the events that are unfolding before us I would appreciate hearing them.
GOD BLESS

Sorry, but when I see someone continually push a false idea and then add more false ideas to it, then I find myself leery of and unbelieving of anything else they have to say. It is obvious according to the Bible that the trib did not start in 2008 and will not start until after Jesus removes those in the church who have the Holy Spirit within them - the RESTRAINER of iniquity and the man of lawlessness.

Then he comes out and says that the Temple WILL NOT be rebuilt in Jerusalem which to me is calling God a liar. I have no confidence in this man and his continuing flow of information that comes from an invalid assumption or foundation.

When I go to 5 Doves now, it seems like almost every post I open is linked to one of Ron's off center ideas and building on them. Same is true for RITAN. Very discouraging to see so many grab a false flag and not only run with it but build on it. It is like some kind of virus that keeps spreading. I also do not see any difference with what Harold Camping did and what Ron Reese is doing - naming a date and unequivocally declaring they are right.

Jesus Himself told his disciples ( a message for the Jews since there was not a "church" body at that time) that in the last days when they (the Jews) see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION sitting in the HOLY PLACE (read - TEMPLE) they were to flee from Jerusalem. Let God be true and every man a liar.

What I do know is that Jesus can come at any moment. That is called IMMINENCY and going back to what Chuck Missler said, mid-trib and post-trib ideas destroy that doctrine. He must be near or we would not see the confusion of all of this mis-information proliferating.

I can only agree with Texas Sue on this, guys. Sorry.

I also only agree with T/Sue, too.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Sue:

I think I understand "where" you are coming from!!!

We've ALL guessed at certain dates and been wrong
and NOBODY has got it right yet. That is humbling.

BUT....

We might give "THIS" at least a "chance"!!!!!!

One thing for sure, after this, it WILL be hard to put
together ALL that is in "this" particular "watch"!!!!!!

BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calvin

Valerie thanks so much for posting this.

I felt a goosebump in my heart, wow this is it, this is it, this is it. It was really as sign from God, Wow ...

Thanks Ron Reese too for your alarm, I heard you, thanks for reminding all of us to be ready all the time.

I totally agree Texas Sue. I was half asleep when I wrote my post so maybe I wasn't as clear in my words. I just meant that all of us hold pieces to the puzzle and for as backwards and wrong as Ron's ideas are, he might have one small piece to the puzzle. However I think he is wrong in declaring his date as absolute. Christ said he will come at an hour that we do not expect. However, he could get lucky in calling for the right date of war not necessarily rapture. We could be raptured well before or after this destruction event. (If it happens on Ron's date).
Below is a list I compiled of why I believe we ARE NOT in the tribulation.

*The rapture of the church must take place.---UNFULFILLED!!!
*The anti christ must confirm a 7 year peace covenant with Israel.---UNFULFILLED!!!
*The anti christ will bring a false peace and prosperity to the first 42 months---UNFULFILLED!!!
*The anti christ will perform supernatural miracles or signs and wonders.---UNFULFILLED!!!
*The 2 witnesses (Elijah and ?) will show up to preach the gospel.---UNFULFILLED!!!
There is also a teaching that the two witnesses are the church and Israel. This is not so. The bible states that after 42 months, God allows the antichrist to kill the two witnesses and their bodies lie in the streets for three days for the entire world to see. *The wars of Psalm 83 & Ezekiel 38-39.---UNFULFILLED!!!
The bible shows that after the war of Ezekiel 38-39, Israel will be burning the weapons for a period of 7 years. To already be in tribulation means that they would be burning weapons DURING the millennial reign of Christ. I don't believe it.
*The 144.000 sealed jews from the twelve tribes will preach the gospel---UNFULFILLED!!!
*Establishment of a one world government and one world religion. Close but not there yet---UNFULFILLED!!!
*Angels will again present themselves to mankind to preach the gospel---UNFULFILLED!!!
*Elijah will sanction the rebuilding of the third temple---UNFULFILLED!!!
*NOTE: (All plans are prepared for the third temple now. The physical construction is expected to take 3-5 months. However, based on God's instructions, it takes roughly 3.5 years for the entire process of building and sanctifying the temple before it can be used and sacrifices can resume within.) Then at the midpoint of the tribulation we know the anti christ stops the daily sacrifice, declares himself to be god, enters the temple, sits in the mercy seat on the arc of the covenant and that is the Abomination that causes Desolation.

NONE OF THESE EVENTS HAVE BEEN FULFILLED!
These are only a few of the points out of the many examples of why we are NOT in the tribulation now. But it will be here very soon. We are still in the birth pains, but they are now becoming very intense and closer together.
Revelation 11:7-12.......7Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them. 8Their bodies will lie in the street of the great city, which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified. 9For three and a half days men from every people, tribe, language and nation will gaze on their bodies and refuse them burial. 10The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth.
11But after the three and a half days a breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and terror struck those who saw them. 12Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they went up to heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on.

Ezekiel 39:9.......“‘Then those who live in the towns of Israel will go out and use the weapons for fuel and burn them up—the small and large shields, the bows and arrows, the war clubs and spears. For seven years they will use them for fuel. 10They will not need to gather wood from the fields or cut it from the forests, because they will use the weapons for fuel. And they will plunder those who plundered them and loot those who looted them, declares the Sovereign LORD.

many dates come and go
i have become very weary as well

the only thing i am certain is that the rapture is imminent but we will not know when

only God the Father knows the actual day and hour ... not even Jesus knows it

my pastor mentions to watch for the news and situations surrounding israel

I can only say that I'm in agreement with Valerie and Texas Sue concerning Ron Reese. While I actually hope that we are as close to the time of the rapture as he thinks we are, I would hate to see Ron look like another Harold Camping. Ron is a nice guy, and a brother in Christ, so I don't have any harsh feelings towards him. I just think it's unwise and dangerous to pick a certain date, after all the dates we've seen come and go. I really don't want to see Ron scoffed at if the rapture doesn't happen on January 27/28, but I fear that he will be scoffed at. That will also be reflected onto all of us watchmen, and both those who are lost and those who are believers will scoff at any of us who are watching for the Lord! Ron, I love you brother, and I don't want to see the scoffing happen!

Kevin

I'm on board with the ladies here too. We have all the signs we need that the rapture is at the door based on the words of Jesus. I don't need the confirmations and mathematical calculations (as interesting and intriguing as they may be) to convince me that the rapture is near. Like Texas Sue said, Ron is clearly off on some of the things the Bible is pretty clear on, so that makes it hard to swallow anything else he has to say. I also don't agree that the rapture is a reward for select Christians.

That being said, I do consider what he has to say, because it is all very interesting, but I don't hang any definite hopes on the dates he claims are absolute. He may be right about the elite planning something big. We only have to look at the events that are going on in the world and all of the incredible signs that we have witnessed over the past year to know that we are SO close to going home. I really feel like it could be any day...even today!

D.Shadow...I agree that things may not play out exactly like we thought they would. Most of the Jews didn't believe Jesus was the Messiah, because they were set on the way THEY thought He would come. I also agree that different people may have different pieces of the puzzle. I think we have to balance having an open mind with standing firm on the word of God...if that makes sense.

Dear Friends at RFTH,

Very excellent points made here. My first thought about Ron Reese's posts are that of being borderline Harold Camping-like. Harold, by going very public and proving his dates to be false made himself and the notion of the Rapture look ridiculous.

Ron Reese, it seems has stopped short of going public. My question to him would be, if all of the signs and evidence you site is completely true, and from God why would you not be completely willing to "shout it from the rooftops" and go very public with this date? A true watchman is commanded to sound the alarm.

I must share with you all. The scripture my wife and I studied this morning was 2 Peter 1, with verses 19-21 being highly relevant. "We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star rises in your hearts: Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost." KJV.

So, my take is that the "holy men of God who spake," like Isaiah, Jeremiah, etc., were totally and completely led by the Holy Spirit to prophecy, of which we have read about, and were proven to be, and will be proven 100% true.

Irrespective of anyone's prediction or "confirmation" I will listen, but ultimately exercise discernment; all the while being ready always, for the Rapture is imminent, and will take place in the "twinkling of an eye."

God's mercies to you all,

Thunderbolt.

Thank you all for sharing your thoughts and feelings on this post.

Like I said in my post, I disagree with any date setting, God has never told us to search for the date of the Rapture, only to watch, so that we wouldn't be taken unaware. This is a pre trib forum and I believe that the tribulation has not started as yet, but it's very close now, therefore, we know that the Rapture comes beforehand. Soon and very soon, we'll see our Lord face to face.

Keep watching daily, God will send the Lord, on a day we least expect it to happen! Ron is a brother in Christ, and certainly his belief of the timing of the Rapture will not keep him from being caught up with the Lord when we are taken!

Honestly, I don't put any faith in a date, or dates, I've learned my lesson, through the decades of watching for the Lord's coming in the clouds. Too many heartbreaking disappointments! The Rapture is imminent, therefore, everyday is a possiblity.

I made an exception and posted this on the site for I know that not all of us here agree on everything!!!
I know the Rapture is imminent, therefore, I wanted to soften the blow ahead of time, before someone took this too seriously to heart and then went into depression if it doesn't pan out, like it has so many times before.

I prayed about this email, and have no response from the Lord. Therefore, my mind remains unchanged, that Jan 27 & 28, the Rapture most likely will not take place since there are those expecting it without a doubt to happen on those dates. However, this is no excuse for anyone whom is reading this at this site and has not made a personal commitment to the Lord!
The time is RIGHT NOT TO GET RIGHT WITH GOD, TOMORROW MAY BE TOO LATE!

I'm sure there will be some breaking world news, as we see what is happening especially in the middle East, Israel, Iran, etc. Watch each and every day for the Rapture, including those two days. Keep your eyes on Jesus, not on any particular date!

PLEASE LET'S NOT START POSTING ALL KINDS OF THREADS FROM RON REESE FOR DISCUSSION, AS FAR AS THE RAPTURE IS CONCERNED, SINCE WE ARE A PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE FORUM. YOU CAN ALWAYS VISIT HIS SITE, IF YOU SO DESIRE! THANKS!

GOD BLESS!

Valerie

CAPTIALS FOR EMPHASIS ONLY!!!

Hi Valerie and all, please for your discernment
After reading Ron's post and comments, the only thing I'd like to add is just a reflection on the verse in Revelation 3:10 to the church of Philadelphia:
Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Words such as "the hour of temptation" are sometimes interpreted as not meant to be literal. I felt led just to see how many years it would be if 1hour of temptation represented 3.5 years. How many years are in a 24 hr day?
So 1/3.5:24/ x x=84 years in a 24hr day
What about the number 84?
84 months is 7 years
84 years could be within "this generation"
It looks to me as if being spared the hour of temptation could mean being spared the last, worst 3.5 years as this 1 hr of temptation could fit within a day or generation that sees the Lord return. As ever, keep looking up and keep in relationship with our Lord, that is most important. Maybe we ARE in "the day of the Lord" and its ticking away like a thief prowling in the night for those not watching.
2015-84 years = 1931
If 1931 was the start of "the day of the Lord", then a countdown began for the world when Hitler et al began moving against the Jewish people.

Dear Sister Valerie, thank you for posting this controversial message. if you hadn't we would not be able to contemplate and discuss these intriguing ideas. These kind of posts keep us refreshed in our hope, even though they to date have been erroneous.

When I read Ron Reese's urgent message and testimony about his dental office episode, I had similar thoughts to D.Shadow ( thanks to you, also, Brother) – there are so many events that must be in place when the Great Tribulation commences. Those Scriptures remain our touchstone for whether or not we're seeing the final days of world history unfold. I sincerely hope we will not see any of those things take place, that we will have been called Home long before they happen. But to state that we're actually experiencing the end of days, that the Tribulation has already been underway for some time – that seems to diminish the tragedy of those days. Clearly we actually are in the midst of some kind of tribulation – there are certainly horrible things occurring in this sad, old world. But the Age of Grace has not closed, and we can rejoice over multitudes who are still entering into salvation in our LORD Jesus Christ. nonetheless, we continue to long for the call of our dear Savior – "Come Home. Come up here ! ”

To our brother-in-Christ, Ron Reese, I would like to say, "in any event, please continue to keep hoping and waiting on our gracious LORD. Don't allow anything distract you for maintaining the blessed hope in the soon return of Jesus Christ, whenever He wills …"

And to all who post and share on this forum – please continue to maintain the unity of love and sharing in patient encouragement of one another. Yes, perhaps many people have a little piece of the puzzle … or perhaps one day our LORD will speak to all of us at once and we'll all know that Time's Up ! Perhaps Today – Maranatha !

regina,

"Revelation 3:10 to the church of Philadelphia:
Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth."

These verses explain that we are not appointed to wrath:

1Th 5:6 Therefore let us not sleep, as [do] others; but let us watch and be sober.

1Th 5:7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

1Th 5:8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

1Th 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

1Th 5:10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

1Th 5:11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

For those whom are saved through Jesus Christ are not appointed to wrath, therefore, we will be Raptured beforehand. Before the Tribulation!!!

1Th 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

Blessings in Jesus,

Valerie

gray dove
Dear Sister Valerie, thank you for posting this controversial message. if you hadn't we would not be able to contemplate and discuss these intriguing ideas. These kind of posts keep us refreshed in our hope, even though they to date have been erroneous.

When I read Ron Reese's urgent message and testimony about his dental office episode, I had similar thoughts to D.Shadow ( thanks to you, also, Brother) – there are so many events that must be in place when the Great Tribulation commences. Those Scriptures remain our touchstone for whether or not we're seeing the final days of world history unfold. I sincerely hope we will not see any of those things take place, that we will have been called Home long before they happen. But to state that we're actually experiencing the end of days, that the Tribulation has already been underway for some time – that seems to diminish the tragedy of those days. Clearly we actually are in the midst of some kind of tribulation – there are certainly horrible things occurring in this sad, old world. But the Age of Grace has not closed, and we can rejoice over multitudes who are still entering into salvation in our LORD Jesus Christ. nonetheless, we continue to long for the call of our dear Savior – "Come Home. Come up here ! ”

To our brother-in-Christ, Ron Reese, I would like to say, "in any event, please continue to keep hoping and waiting on our gracious LORD. Don't allow anything distract you for maintaining the blessed hope in the soon return of Jesus Christ, whenever He wills …"

And to all who post and share on this forum – please continue to maintain the unity of love and sharing in patient encouragement of one another. Yes, perhaps many people have a little piece of the puzzle … or perhaps one day our LORD will speak to all of us at once and we'll all know that Time's Up ! Perhaps Today – Maranatha !

Gray Dove, You are most welcome!
Thank you for your courteous and comforting post to all! Truly, your heart is in the right place for the love of God and man/woman!

Jesus told us that we would have some tribulation in our lives, and most, if not all of us, in times had to go through some hardship, sorrow, heartbreak, etc.
However the tribulation that will come in these end days will be so horrendous that nothing from the past or in the future can be compared too!

Yes we see some tribulation in our lives as the Lord spoke of, and the tribulation yet to come was also spoken of, therefore, it's impossible for us to be in it at the moment. However, we are so close now, that when the Rapture happens it will be by the skin of our teeth, that we'll make it...in other words, sudden destruction & Rapture at the very same time. We will be spared, but it will be very close.

I love my brother in Christ Ron Reese, as I do all here! Please pray for Him, and let's not dwell on this too much longer. We'll meet up with him in Heaven, and will chat over our differences then, and most likely it won't really matter anymore, after all is said and done, we'll all be together with the Lord.

My main reason to post it was to soften the blow, and not raise extreme expectations that these are the absolute dates for our departure, because they don't exist, only in God's realm. There are some people that take dates so seriously to heart, that when dates pass they go into depression, like our dear Sister Heidi, and I don't want this to happen to others...so I warn ahead of time. Instead what we should be doing is watching daily. Who’s to say that Jesus can't come today, if that's the day God has chosen! The Rapture is imminent, it's always has been, until others started changing it around to their own theories!

Jesus will come, on a day we think not!!! On a day we least expect Him to come, like today perhaps!

Yes perhaps today, if that's the case I'll see you in the air with Jesus, and all here gathered in the clouds for the Rapture Flight to Heaven!

Blessings in Jesus,

Maranatha!

Valerie

I must admit, I do check the 5 Doves posts regularly and usually find 1 or 2 that are slightly biblical and w/o sounding like an infomercial. Many of the posters are just so "out there," but some are ok.

So, R squared now is giving it up to the Chinese new year and more human numerology to further confirm his prediction of Jan 28 and since he knows how arrogant and bold the NWO leaders are, we must pay attention to their warnings.

I don't care to follow the NWO's signs and wonders any more than wanting to know who the AC is. We are not in the tribulation because we have not yet been raptured. I would rather look for Jesus Christ than the anti-Christ. I would also suggest all believers do the same. And, I would very much suggest to the date setters, prophets, and predictors that they humbly ask themselves if what they are doing is truly from God, or of their own interpretations. Use Ez 13 and 2 Pet 2 as references. If they are correct they will be vindicated and signs will be forthcoming for all to see, if not, well I would not want to be in their shoes.

Blessings,

TB