Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What if...

Today a thought flitted through my brain out of nowhere that what if Ron Paul was the antichrist? I've never been sold on BO being it since that is way to obvious in my opinion. I always thought the ac was supposed to be someone with all the answers who everyone loves. BO seems past that now.
So just for fun I typed in "ron paul antichrist" in Google and found 778 results. wow, I thought I might find 1 or 2.
I'm not saying he is, and this is not a word of knowledge or anything like that. but I have an uneasy feeling about him and could not vote for him due to the way he thinks on terrorism, Iran and Israel. Not in good conscience.
I know Israel does not need our help since God fights for them, but it is just the thought of not helping them that irks me.
Here is an article I read today concerning him.
http://www.bibleprophecyblog.com/2012/01/ron-pauls-saul-alinsky.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+BibleProphecyBlog+%28Bible+Prophecy+Blog%29
Otherwise, I have not kept up on the candidates at all. All I can focus on these days is God/ Jesus/ Holy Spirit. I feel totally out of touch with the world we live in.

Re: What if...

Kathy,
I don't really see Ron Paul as being the AC. He stands against the NWO completely. He knows about the globalists and their plans for the world, and he stands against them. He is a doctor and he is our brother in Christ. I used to get mail from him a long time ago, before he was a respresentative in Congress, and he has never waivered from his views about the Constitution. He has always believed that the Federal Reserve must be dismantled and the income tax must go away. I agree with him. As far as foreign policy goes, he has said that we should mind our own business, and stop trying to be the policemen of the world. I agree. We should also stop all foreign aid. Do you know that we send foreign aid to China? Why should we send them foreign aid?
I think that Ron is on our side, and the NWO will never allow him to even get nominated for President, much less to win the presidency. Only those who follow their instructions will get a nomination.

Kevin

kevin,

I totally agree with you on Ron Paul, and like you I believe he won't get any where near the white house. Just like in the debates where they make it so he doesn't get to answer any important questions.

You know, my brother called me today and said that it looks very possible that Mitt Romney may win the elections because he is way ahead of the pack. He said he thinks Obama may not win the election. However, I told him that it seems to early to tell, and that I wasn't quite convinced yet since there are so many Obama lovers still out there, he still has a strong fan base I think. Well the celeberties love him that's for sure and almost every program on TV makes fun of republican candidates in one way or another.

But I guess my point is that just like you stated that the powers that be won't allow Ron to win, they may also fix it so that Obama wins this election in one way or another, especially if they still have uses for him.

I forgot where in the bible it is located but it shows that when a nation turns it's back on God, God gives that nation over to an evil king. This happened many times with Israel. Whenever they would turn from God they would get a king or ruler that was bent on the destruction of it's people. This is exactly where America is now.
I believe we got Obama, who is destroying this country, because this nation has turned from God. If America survives to see another election I am sure that God will allow an evil man to lead this nation. No matter how we vote, we can almost guarantee that whomever fills the oval office, regardless of how they might appear (good or bad), will most likely be who God, the NWO, and the devil wants to be in office.
We are in the last few seconds before the tribulation so the last finishing touches are being put into place to usher in the last days government system.
Encouragingly this is an appreciated sign that we are going home soon.

Thank you Lucy! D. Shadow, I agree with you that the US has Obama as president because the nation as a whole has turned away from God. It's quite possible that elections will not even happen this year if the tribulation period starts before then. Also, Obama has dictatorial powers now, thanks to the NDAA giving him the power to indefinitely detain any American he wants to. Come quickly Lord Jesus!

Kevin

KathyHisP,

Not a chance that Ron Paul is the Anti-Christ!

You need not be sold on Obama, no one has to believe it, but just because someone doesn't believe it, doesn't change the fact that O, is The One! I'm glad we won't be here when he is finally revealed to the WHOLE world! Right now, only some are aware, and others, are blinded to the fact! I suppose it's the Lord's way of revealing him, at the exact time, day and hour to ALL the inhabitants of the Earth!

O is not the AC at present,...there has been many points and discussion about which I won't go into again about O becoming the AC. Even scholars like Jack Van Impe have come out on television, proclaming, that O will become the AC, and many others agree with him.

However, I'll just say this; when Satan incarnates O, he will become the AC, and the change will be dramatic. He won't miss a beat then, because Satan will be in total control, and O the shell of a man that he is now, will finally receive what he always wanted, power beyond his wildest dreams or imagination...etc. Dictatorship, to rule & reign his evil ways upon the Earth, for a given period of time.

I believe what I heard from the Lord, and I stand on it to this very day...He, is "The One", no doubt about it. I know when I'm in prayer, and I hear that still small voice within, there is no doubt whom is speaking to me. I cried and I begged on the day before the election, for O not to be elected, and I prayed. The Lord denied my prayer, because, the Lord knew all along what lay ahead for O, "for he is the one to fulfill his part in scripture"!

Honestly, I don't believe there will be an election, as I sense that O will involve the U.S and the whole world, in WW3, and elections will be suspended until further notice. This is my personal opinion!

There are many whom have the spirit of an anti-christ, however, there is only ONE, O, WHOM WILL TAKE HIS RIGHTFUL PLACE AS AC, WHEN SATAN INCARNATES HIM.

Keeping my eyes and heart set on Jesus, and watching for the Lord's soon coming in the air!

Maranatha!

Valerie

I COMPLETELY agree with you Valerie!

Could someone list in point form why O could be the AC based on scripture. I am curious this is the only reason I am asking and as a fairly new Christian I have not done any research myself.

shannon

Shannon,

Just type in the Search box on the top right hand corner, a Keyword... Obama, Antichrist, etc. and many posts will pop up on this site which you can read.

We have discussed this so many times before, on this forum, and there are many threads on it...Take the time to read, and discern for yourself.

I'd rather not bring this up for discussion again, as there are those whom agree and those whom disagree, and as far as we are concerned on this forum. We're not watching the AC to come on the seen, we're watching for Jesus.

We agree to disagree on this subject, and that's perfectly alright, won't make one difference on whom will be Raptured or not as far as this is concerned.

Maranatha!

Valerie

ok

I do not agree or disagree at this point. I have no idea because I have not done any research. We have never talked about the AC at church either. I will read a bit when I have time.

Shannon (thanks)

Here's a possible way that this might take place.

In the last week of July 2009 I had these words pushed into my mind as I woke up.. I'm pretty sure who it was from, since I had asked before going to sleep..

7 Years
Yom Kippur
3 Years

Since I was looking at RH 2009 as the date, I didn't really pay to much attention to this and even posted it a few times in the past just in case it did occur as stated.

Anyway, here's how I see the possibility to play out whomevery the "False" messiah to arise is..

This year we the Church will be taken out, anyway in my mind it has to be this year because I just can't see any other way around the dating that Bible gives for the arrival of Jesus back on the earth in 2017-2018..

Whoever this "False" messiah is will not become the AC until after 3-1/2 years into the seven years of Jacob's trouble...

Joseph

Valerie said: I believe what I heard from the Lord, and I stand on it to this very day...He, is "The One", no doubt about it. I know when I'm in prayer, and I hear that still small voice within, there is no doubt whom is speaking to me. I cried and I begged on the day before the election, for O not to be elected, and I prayed. The Lord denied my prayer, because, the Lord knew all along what lay ahead for O, "for he is the one to fulfill his part in scripture"!

Valerie, I agree with what you said about there not being an election this year. The indefinite detention bill that passed and the ads for staffing the FEMA camps should be a big ole red flad to anyone who is paying attention. The plans seem to be in place by Mr. O to declare martial law, suspend the Constitution (actually it is already trashed) and lock up the dissenters.

Also, what the Lord told you (quote above) before the election is chilling and I have heard a couple of other people also say this happened to them. They heard from God about him. Add to that all the info that is out about him, not the least of which is P.P. Simmons video on the verse about "I saw satan, as lighting fall from heaven" which interpreted in Aramaic is "I saw satan as Barak O Bama". That was an eye-opener. He was ushered into the highest office in the land in a country that was the one superpower in the world in 2008. His past was washed clean, locked up, covered up and millions spent to keep it that way. Very suspicious.

Finally, even before reading or hearing anything about him possibly filling the office of THE anti-christ, I could not bear to look at him or hear his voice. Never in my life have I felt such a level of revulsion toward another human being with no obvious reason. He is not unattractive, but something about him is so off-putting at a gut level. Something is not right about this whole thing. It was definitely an arranged set-up for the next stage of history.

Texas Sue
Valerie said: I believe what I heard from the Lord, and I stand on it to this very day...He, is "The One", no doubt about it. I know when I'm in prayer, and I hear that still small voice within, there is no doubt whom is speaking to me. I cried and I begged on the day before the election, for O not to be elected, and I prayed. The Lord denied my prayer, because, the Lord knew all along what lay ahead for O, "for he is the one to fulfill his part in scripture"!

Valerie, I agree with what you said about there not being an election this year. The indefinite detention bill that passed and the ads for staffing the FEMA camps should be a big ole red flad to anyone who is paying attention. The plans seem to be in place by Mr. O to declare martial law, suspend the Constitution (actually it is already trashed) and lock up the dissenters.

Also, what the Lord told you (quote above) before the election is chilling and I have heard a couple of other people also say this happened to them. They heard from God about him. Add to that all the info that is out about him, not the least of which is P.P. Simmons video on the verse about "I saw satan, as lighting fall from heaven" which interpreted in Aramaic is "I saw satan as Barak O Bama". That was an eye-opener. He was ushered into the highest office in the land in a country that was the one superpower in the world in 2008. His past was washed clean, locked up, covered up and millions spent to keep it that way. Very suspicious.

Finally, even before reading or hearing anything about him possibly filling the office of THE anti-christ, I could not bear to look at him or hear his voice. Never in my life have I felt such a level of revulsion toward another human being with no obvious reason. He is not unattractive, but something about him is so off-putting at a gut level. Something is not right about this whole thing. It was definitely an arranged set-up for the next stage of history.

Texas Sue,

Strange that you wrote "even before reading or hearing anything about him possibly filling the office of THE anti-christ, I could not bear to look at him or hear his voice. Never in my life have I felt such a level of revulsion toward another human being with no obvious reason." Kathy Green feelings are extremely similar to yours when it comes to "O". She said she is not able to watch any of his video's, and yes his voice bothers her too. Although she is not convinced that he is the one, to fulfill the shoes of the AC.

I believe the Lord has revealed this information to some not all the people, as yet...for his time has not yet come, as he has not taken on the roll officially as yet of the AC!

Honestly Sue, I have prayed for some of your President's, but for the life of me, I just can not, pray for him...and even if I tried, it would not be a sincere prayer, for God knows my heart. Is it because I know, what his greatest purpose in this life is, I suppose that could be it. After all I know what I heard, and I know it was the Lord!

It's my own opinion that there won't be an election, and now you have pointed out what has been happening to insure that fact, makes it more probable that this will be the case. Time will surely tell!

Sue, I'm so tired of all the evil of this world, I just want to go home, like the rest of you. I want to be with Jesus, in Heaven, getting prepared and experiencing the Wedding, banquet, etc. Getting to meet my loved ones whom passed on! Enjoying the beauty of God's creations in Heaven. Then when the 7 years of trib, on Earth have almost past; I want to hear from the Lord about the Battle plans when we return with Him at the Battle of Armageddon. Onward Christian Soldiers!!! It's so exciting to think about, just imagine how it will feel to finally experience all of it. UNBELIEVABLE BUT TRUE!

Maranatha!

Blessings in Jesus!

Valerie

Valerie, I keep forgetting that you are from Canada! There is a man in my church with a strong prophetic gift. God revealed to him in 2004 that a black man/african american would be the next president. After the election, he saw a news clip of O getting on a plane and saw a huge demon standing next to him saying, "now I will have unprecedented access". That was early 2008 and look at all that's happened since.

According to what John McTernan in an interview by Sid Roth, said he was told by God regarding America, there are three major things that would bring judgment: 1. the mistreatment of Israel 2. abortion, spilling of innocent blood, and 3. homosexuality. The first thing he did after taking office was strike down any prohibitions for abortion, not only here, but to provide funds for it to be accomplished worldwide - my tax dollars! Of course his shabby treatment and stongarm tactics against Israel and striking down all barriers for homosexuals is well known. I love my country but tremble for its future.

I was in high school in the 1960's when life radically changed with riots, cities burning, and the entry of wide spread drug culture. The 60's was like someone taking the lid off the pit. We were raised by a Christian grandmother and knew what was right and wrong so it was shocking to see such major changes so fast. But the last three years, and especially 2011 has been such a drop into a level of evil I have never seen in my lifetime and like you, I want out of it. Just want to be in the holy presence of God and the joyful, clean atmosphere of heaven. I know it can be at any moment now, just wish it were today.

Hi All
I haven't been back to read any of these yet, been focusing on God more and hardly any time on line lately. It feels good!
Anyway, it was just an odd thought that went through my brain from out of the blue. To me he makes a better type of the AC than more obvious ones because of deception and thus acceptance. ( I am not saying that Ron Paul is deceptive - just that someone like him would be a possible candidate in my eyes) He seems to be a pacifist (maybe I am incorrect) and that concerns me if true.
On the other hand, it seems like BO and his ways are getting more acceptance by those who either don't think or don't know better because they were not taught it in school or are new to the country etc.
So I could be wrong as to what the personality etc will be. It could be someone more obvious such as a BO type person. (if not him)
Hope I did not start anything
God Bless you all

HisPoiema Kathy,

You didn't start anything, so don't worry!
We were discussing your proposed post on Ron Paul, as The AC. We all have different ideas, and opinions!
We may agree to disagree on a point like this, but what really matters is we all agree we're waiting on our Beloved Lord, to Come and take His Bride home.

You wrote:

"On the other hand, it seems like BO and his ways are getting more acceptance by those who either don't think or don't know better because they were not taught it in school or are new to the country etc."

If your statement is speak about him as the AC...I disagree with your statement completed. He is the perfect candidate especially when Satan incarnates him.

If your statement is speaking about the people whom elected him, I would agree with your statement!

God has revealed the identity of the AC in the making, to some not to all! He has blinded some, for whatever reason, only God knows why! God will however, reveal him to the whole world, when the hour comes, for Satan to take charge over him.

Maranatha!

Valerie