Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Paul Begley Daily Prophetic- The Church Of Lady Gaga! New World Order!

I find this utterly fascinating. There is tons more information about this on the following website:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/lady-gaga-the-illuminati-puppet/

What is amazing about all this is that night before last I had a dream about Lady Gaga, I know I know, don't laugh, but it's totally true. I had NEVER heard of Lady Gaga being a puppet of the Illuminati before this, or anything to do with it, that is why this is so amazing to me. I really thought it was odd that I had dreamed of her, I don't follow her in any way or really even like her music all that much. It was really wierd that I had dreamed of her, and then I read this and it made a bit more sense to me.....so with that I just have to share quickly.

I dreamed that I went into her house and all over her walls and on display were her various concert outfits all glittery and pretty. The whole house was pristine white, and nicely decorated. People were all over it partying and drinking, and loving every minute of it. I walked in and felt so excited to have been "invited" and "accepted" into this party house. As I looked around at her concert outfits I was drawn to them and I oohed and aahed over them (I LOVE bling, and pretty things) but I kept looking over my shoulder at the kitchen, which had been boarded up and looked burned out inside. It felt dark, and evil. I could not help my curiosity and I peeked into the kitchen. Inside was a total mess, dark, smoky, burned, and worst of all there was a small child in there dirty and crying and no one new it. I was helpless to enter the kitchen and save the child. Right after that Lady Gaga walked up to me and we began to talk, I do not remember the conversation but I do remember this part, and it is awful. As I talked to her I began to see my skin form weeping pustules and wounds. I pointed it out to her and she laughed and said she had the same thing and it was o.k. Then out of one of the wounds crawled the most hideous white fat yucky creature that looked like a cross between a slug and a spider. I realized I was being eaten from the inside out and no one cared or even noticed. I cried out to God to save me and I woke up actually praying out loud.
It was truly one of the most startling and strange dreams I have ever had, and the only time I have ever ever dreamed of Lady Gaga. I really brushed it off as just another strange dream of mine until I saw the post above. Amazing huh!!!! I have felt I have been under serious spiritual attack, me and my whole entire family now for months. I have had increasingly escalating dreams recently of spiritual warfare, I have been rebuking evil spirits in my dreams now for nearly the past month, almost every night. I rarely remember my dreams, but something is going on for sure. Please pray for me and my precious precious family!!!
I love you all, thankyou for your posts!! Keep looking up for our wonderful Lord and Savior, HE IS SURELY COMING SOON!!!!!

Re: Paul Begley Daily Prophetic- Iran Kiloton Nuclear Test Set For 2012!! WW3

Here is a new video from Paul Begley about the Nuke test that Iran is planning. It's as if Ahmadinejad is begging for war right now, and I think he will soon get his wish. He wants to usher in the Imam Madhi, which is Islam's messiah. Keep looking up!

Kevin

Reposted here from a locked thread...!

Re: THE DEVIL THROWS THE CROSS AT PASTOR PAUL BEGLEY

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

I beg to differ, there's absolutely NOTHING FUNNY WHATSOEVER about the CRUCIFIX FLYING OFF HIS CABINET when Paul picked up the BIBLE and said THIS IS THE WORD OF GOD!!! OF COURSE IT WAS THE DEVIL THAT DID THAT, AND HE WAS LAUGHING TOO!

I SAW A TERRIFIED LOOK ON HIS FACE, AND PAUL WASN'T LAUGHING AT ALL!!!

I have a crucifix hanging in my house in my bedroom to remind me what Jesus did for me; so that I would never forget. I FIND IT OFFENSIVE THAT ANYONE WOULD DO THAT.

PLEASE REMEMBER THERE ARE DIFFERENT DENOMINATIONS OF CHRISTIANS HERE, AND SOME OF THEM LIKE MYSELF FIND NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT THIS!

PAUL DIDN'T GET A CHANCE TO SAY IT BECAUSE HE WAS SHOCKED, THEREFORE I WILL SAY IT "GET BEHIND ME SATAN"
AND GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM!

LORD I WANT TO GO HOME!!!

Valerie

Kevin,

Please start a new thread for Paul Begley Daily Prophetic, and I will sticky it to the top for you again!

This is getting much to long now.

You can add the url from this one to the new one,
http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1180514&cmd=showso anyone who wishes to see past videos etc., can click it and find the older posts!

Thanks!

Valerie