Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Era of God's Grace & Mercy

Greetings. My name is Brady. I am new to posting, but not new to the forum. I found this site this past summer, and have been reading your posts almost every day. How inspiring and encouraging you all are! I thought I was the only one--it's nice to be in contact with others who know what's about to happen.

I really thought with all the signs and evidence before us that this past September was it. And then I was very disappointed for some time after that when He didn’t call us home. I really thought that was it. I pray for His return almost every day, and I’ve been watching for His return for about 16 years now. Finally, and most recently, He supplied me a little relief. You know how you can read something in the Bible over and over again, and then after X amount of times, something new pops out at you? Well this is what I wanted to share.

I am convinced any new signs of His return are over. I do expect to see a repeat of the same signs in different forms until His return, like earthquakes, floods, famine, wars, signs in the heavens, etc. We humans are so stupid and selfish, we need repetition to learn often times. So the same signs will continue, BUT… as we all know on this forum, there are no prophesies that have been left unfulfilled that would prevent His return. From this point forward, we are living on borrowed time. To be even more specific, we are now living in the era of God’s great grace and mercy! Actually, we have been living in this era since the last prophecy of Jesus’ return was fulfilled. To demonstrate this point, consider these two verses…

“Now while the bridegroom [Jesus] was delaying, they all got drowsy and began to sleep” – Matt 25: 5. The full context (Matt 25: 1-13) regards Jesus’ return for His bride, or the church--the rapture. What I want you to notice is that Jesus “was delaying.” But why is He delaying? I think that answer can be found in 2 Peter 3:9, which says “The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.”

In other words, our date was supposed to pick us up at 7:00. It’s now seven minutes after seven. He’ll be here any moment! Some are ready. Some are still getting ready. And that’s why He is delaying. But unfortunately, most don't ever plan to get ready for the biggest date ever. Those will be the ones left behind.

There’s nothing left to be done. There’s nothing left that has to happen before His return. Now, more than ever before, it really can be any second!

Want one more scripture that proves it can be any second? We all know that there have already been others who have falsely come in the name of Christ. We have heard of wars and rumors of wars... we hear that daily now. We've already seen nation rise against nation, and famines, and earthquakes. So is that it? No. Not according to Matt 24:6-8. That's just the beginning. Bummer!!! I'm ready for the end now! But wait! Consider this: "And the gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world for a witness to all nations, and THEN the end shall come." That's already happend too! Hallelujah!!!

Heaven is ready. The table is set. Jesus is at the door! He only waits for our Heavenly Father to say “Son, go collect your bride.”

Re: The Era of God's Grace & Mercy

~ A M E N ~ Brother ! Any Second Now. Maranatha !

thanks for posting this encouragement ...

Amen Brady and Gray Dove, and Welcome to RFTH my brother! Awesome post, so encouraging, and so TRUE. You are right on with the scriptures and what they are pointing us to in these next few days, weeks, and months on Earth... Jesus comes and snatches away His Bride to Heaven! Amen!

When you mentioned that the gospel has been preached across the nations, which it has- and I think it will be even more so in the Tribulation (angels themselves will be flying around informing people to "REPENT"), I immediately thought of how many languages the Bible had been translated to as of March last year....

2018 (link)

1948 + 70 = 2018

Bless you brother, and again, warm welcomes all around!

-Clayton

A Big Amen Brady!!! Excellent post, I couldn't have written better myself!!! Welcome to Rapture Flight to Heaven, where you'll find yourself right at home with Brothers & Sisters in Christ whom love the Lord and are awaiting His Coming in the Clouds!

You're absolutely correct, the Lord is long suffering, He desires that all would be saved and none perish! However, we know, that God one day will no longer wait, but send Jesus to go and get God's children!

Thank you for your most encouraging post, which is much needed especially in these last days!

Maranatha!

God Bless!

Valerie

Welcome to RFTH Brady! I certainly understand what you mean about the delaying of the Bridegroom. I have also thought that many times that Jesus should have already come for his Bride, but then I have sit back and realize that he is waiting for the last stragglers to repent and get saved before he takes his Bride home. Just think what the sigh of relief will be for the very last person saved will be when Jesus snatches us up into Heaven! Everything is ready, and it's just a matter of days or hours hopefully!

Kevin