Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HUNGER GAMES.....last days propaganda in film

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

Watch the following movie promo and then read my comments.

I find it very interesting that these days most movies have subliminal elements that are promoting or conditioning the public to accept ideas or events of the coming endtimes kindgdom and of the anti-christ. For instance in this movie we see that there are certain people in what appear to be concentration type camps. It also looks as if the world is under some type of militant rule and it eludes that there must be some type of global food shortage, hence: "Hunger Games".
I also found it interesting that it mentioned 12 districts. We know from the bible that there will be 10 kings, however I still take this as some kind of satanic twist on the biblical significance of the number 12. As in the 12 tribes of Israel and the 12 disciples.

The Biblical Meaning of the Number 12
Twelve is a perfect number, signifying perfection of government, or of governmental perfection. It is found as a multiple in all that has to do with rule. The sun which "rules" the day, and the moon and stars which "govern" the night, do so by their passage through the twelve signs of the Zodiac which completes the great circle of the heavens of 360 (12 x 30) degrees or divisions, and thus govern the year.

Twelve is the product of 3 (the perfectly Divine and heavenly number) and 4 (the earthly, the number of what is material and organic).

While seven is composed of 3 added to 4, twelve is 3 multiplied by 4, and hence denotes that which can scarcely be explained in words, but which the spiritual perception can at once appreciate, viz., organization, the products denoting production and multiplication and increase of all that is contained in the two numbers separately. The 4 is generally prominently seen in the twelve.

The 12 Sons of Israel
The twelve sons of Israel, though actually thirteen in number, are never listed with 13 names in a single list. There are about 18 enumerations altogether, but in each list one or the other sons / tribes is omitted. Generally it is Levi, but not always. In Revelation 7 both Dan and Ephraim are omitted (see number , but the enumeration is still twelve, Levi and Joseph being introduced for this special sealing of the remnant which shall go unscathed through the great tribulation.

How is the number 12 represented in Solomon's Temple?
The temple of Solomon has the number twelve as the predominating factor, in contrast with the Tabernacle, which had the number five. This agrees with the grace which shines in the Tabernacle, and with the glory of the kingdom which is displayed in the Temple.

When we come to the New Testament we find the same great principle pervading the Apostolic government as we see in the Patriarchal and National, for we have:

The twelve Apostles.

The twelve foundations in the heavenly Jerusalem.

The twelve gates.

The twelve pearls.

The twelve angels.

Measurement of New Jerusalem will be multiple of 12
The measurement of the new Jerusalem will be 12,000 furlongs square, while the wall will be 144 (12 x 12) cubits, Revelation 21:16,17.

The number of the sealed in Revelation 7:4 will be 144,000, and all that has to do with the Twelve Tribes is necessarily pervaded by this number, such as the stones in the High Priest's breastplate, the stones taken out of the Jordan, the number of the spies, etc. etc., and therefore we have not referred to all such reference in these pages.

Who were the 12 people specially ANOINTED to serve in government?
Twelve person were anointed for government of various kinds. Of course, all kings, priests, prophets, and healed lepers were anointed; but the circumstances of the anointing of twelve individuals is specially recorded. Of these, five were priests (Aaron and his four sons, Exodus 6:23) and seven were kings:

Aaron, Exodus 29:7,9, etc.

Nadab, Exodus 29:7,9, etc.

Abihu, Exodus 29:7,9, etc.

Eleazar, Exodus 29:7,9, etc.

Ithamar, Exodus 29:7,9, etc.

Saul, 1Samuel 10:1.

David, * 1Samuel 16:13.

Absalom, 2Samuel 19:10.

Solomon, 1Kings 1:39.

Jehu, 2 Kings 9:6.

Joash, 2Kings 11:12.

Jehoahaz, 2Kings 23:30.

* David was anointed three times, viz: by Samuel, 1 Samuel 16:13; by the men of Judah, 2Samuel 2:4; by the elders of Israel, 2Samuel 5:3.
It will be observed from the above list that Saul, the man of MAN'S choice, is thus stamped with the number 6. David, the man of God's choice, is stamped with the number seven. For Saul and David are the sixth and seventh respectively in order. The words, "a man after God's own heart," means simply a man of God's choice, and not, as infidels are never tired of asserting, that God approved of all the sins which David fell into.

At what age did Jesus first appear in public?
Twelve years of age was Jesus when He first appears in public (Luke 2:42) and utters His first recorded words (see number 1).

Twelve Legions of Angels
Twelve legions of angels mark the perfection of angelic powers (Matthew 26:53).

The Half of Twelve
The half of twelve sometimes denotes interruption or defect in human government, while the number of occurrences of words agrees with its signification, e.g., aulh, aulee, "palace," occurs twelve times.

Additional commentary on the Biblical Meaning of 12 *
The number 12 is found 187 times total in the Bible, 22 of which are in the book of Revelation.

The number 12 represents divine authority and appointment, as well as governmental foundation and perfection, and shows completeness. 12 is also used as a signature of Israel. Truth is symbolized by 144, or 12 x 12.

There are 12 divisions of heaven called the Mazzaroth, which God uses for signs and seasons. The testimony of the stars is numerically in harmony with the Bible: "The heavens declare the glory of God and the firmament shows His handiwork" (Psalms 19:1).

There were 12 sons of Jacob, whose families formed the 12 tribes of Israel with 12 princes; there were also 12 princes of Ishmael.

The high priest’s breastplate, used for judgment, had 12 stones representing the 12 tribes. The showbread consisted of 12 loaves. During the period of the judges, 12 judges judged Israel. Solomon appointed 12 officers over Israel.

At age 12, Jesus appeared at the temple. Jesus ordained 12 apostles, who were sent with authority to preach the Gospel and to be witnesses of His resurrection. After His resurrection, Jesus told the apostles that He had been given all authority in heaven and earth — the divine authority of God.

During the great tribulation, 12,000 from each of the 12 tribes of Israel are saved, totaling 144,000 (Revelation 7). A second 144,000 are gathered from the earth to serve the Lamb and follow Him (Revelation 14:1-5). The bride of Christ is pictured with a crown of 12 stars (Revelation 12:1).

The New Jerusalem has 12 gates of pearls, 12 angels at the gates and the names of the 12 tribes of Israel over the gates. The wall of the city has 12 foundations of precious stones; in them are the names of the 12 apostles. The wall is 144 cubits high (12 x 12). The city is 12,000 furlongs (1,500 miles) square.

http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/12.html