Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Denver wins in OT.... Goooo Tebow!!!!

Denver wasted no time in the overtime period on the first play as Tebow hit Demaryius Thomas on an 80-yard pass as the crowd went into a frenzy!

Final score Denver Broncos 29, Pittsburg Steelers 23

video link
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/another-sunday-miracle-tebow-connects-game-winning-80-013306463.html

Re: Denver wins in OT.... Goooo Tebow!!!!

Yes, GOOOO TEBOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Jim:

THANKS!!!!!!!!!

I was watching the NFL Network guys after the game
and one of them mentioned that his "faith" / "religious"
followers (not sure of the words used) might want to
make something out of his yardage!!!!!

Passing yards: 316!!! (as in John 3:16)!!!!!!

Tim Tebow
#15 | QB | Broncos
10/21, 316 YDS, 2 TD

DENVER -- One of the most storied NFL playoff teams ran into
a rejuvenated Tim Tebow and the Denver Broncos.

Sorry, Pittsburgh Steelers.

The magic is back.

Tebow connected with Demaryius Thomas on an electrifying
80-yard touchdown pass on the first play of overtime, and the
Broncos defeated the stunned Steelers 29-23 in the AFC wild-
card playoff game Sunday.

and did it say *2* touchdowns???

That was another Tebow woweee!!!

It also set an NFL record that most likely will never be broken...

"The play took 11 seconds and was the quickest ending to an overtime in NFL history."

From one of your links, Calvin.

I was very excited to see Tebow and the Broncos win that game. He did it again!

Kevin

LISTEN GUYS !!!!!!!!!!! I am a steeler faaaaaaaaaaan!

But boy was I rooting for the Broncos ! DID anyone catch right after the game their panel of experts like coach Cower the ex coach of the steelers who were asking weather or not the Broncos could win the next round AND THEY ALL BOWED THEIR HEADS AT THE SAME TIME as if in prayer and not a word was said LOL.

LOVED that game and still watching snipets from the NFL file.

Calvin
Jim:

THANKS!!!!!!!!!

I was watching the NFL Network guys after the game
and one of them mentioned that his "faith" / "religious"
followers (not sure of the words used) might want to
make something out of his yardage!!!!!

Passing yards: 316!!! (as in John 3:16)!!!!!!

Tim Tebow
#15 | QB | Broncos
10/21, 316 YDS, 2 TD

DENVER -- One of the most storied NFL playoff teams ran into
a rejuvenated Tim Tebow and the Denver Broncos.

Sorry, Pittsburgh Steelers.

The magic is back.

Tebow connected with Demaryius Thomas on an electrifying
80-yard touchdown pass on the first play of overtime, and the
Broncos defeated the stunned Steelers 29-23 in the AFC wild-
card playoff game Sunday.

Calvin, AGAIN you beat me to it...this time re: Tebow's above just mentioned NT Bible Text--John 3:16.

Someone on FoxNews also mentioned that same text. They said that he used to wear it underneath his eyes, where that - black mark is.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Read below, interesting stuff (in case anyone missed it before) ALL LOVE IN CHRIST JESUS!

In a recent email, I read about a woman named Pam, who knows the pain of
considering abortion. More than 24 years ago, she and her husband Bob were
serving as missionaries to the Philippines and praying for a fifth child.
Pam contracted amoebic dysentery, an infection of the intestine caused by
a parasite found in contaminated food or drink. She went into a coma and
was treated with strong antibiotics before they discovered she was
pregnant.

Doctors urged her to abort the baby for her own safety and told her that
the medicines had caused irreversible damage to her baby. She refused the
abortion and cited her Christian faith as the reason for her hope that her
son would be born without the devastating disabilities physicians
predicted. Pam said the doctors didn't think of it as a life, they thought
of it as a mass of fetal tissue.

While pregnant, Pam nearly lost their baby four times but refused to
consider abortion. She recalled making a pledge to God with her husband:
If you will give us a son, we'll name him Timothy and we'll make him a
preacher.

Pam ultimately spent the last two months of her pregnancy in bed and
eventually gave birth to a healthy baby boy August 14, 1987. Pam's
youngest son is indeed a preacher. He preaches in prisons, makes hospital
visits, and serves with his father's ministry in the Philippines. He also
plays football. Pam's son is Tim Tebow.

The University of Florida's star quarterback became the first sophomore in
history to win college football's highest award, the Heisman Trophy. His
current role as quarterback of the Denver Broncos has provided an
incredible platform for Christian witness. As a result, he is being called
The Mile-High Messiah.

Tim's notoriety and the family's inspiring story have given Pam numerous
opportunities to speak on behalf of women's centers across the country.
Pam Tebow believes that every little baby you save matters. I pray her
tribe will increase!

May the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you always!

Dr. Gerald B. (Jerry) Kieschnick

President Emeritus, The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod

Presidential Ambassador for Mission Advancement, Concordia University Texas

http://www.cbn.com/media/player/index.aspx?s=/mp4/SB101B_WS

Todd, thanks for sharing that amazing testimony of Pam Tebow and her son Tim Tebow. He has really been a blessing to many people, and has made a difference in the life of his teammates both at the University of Florida and with the Denver Broncos. I have heard that Tim had such a strong leadership role using his faith at Florida, that he got the entire team to agree not to cuss at all when they were in the locker room or on the field. That's pretty amazing! He also witnessed to one of his teammates who was his roommate at Florida, and that teammate got saved. His life was changed as he became a child of God. Tim Tebow has definitely been a warrior for the Lord, and he has conducted himself the way that athletes should.

Kevin

Did anyone else notice Thomas' jersey number...88? I don't know, that just stood out to me as I watched it last night.

Not only did Tim Tebow pass for 316 yards, but his pass completion percentage was 31.6%. Amazing!! Here below is an article that contains those stats.

Kevin

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpps/sports/broncos-tim-tebow-numbers-316-yards-dpgonc-20120109-fc_16921382

I LOVE OUR LORD!! How amazing and awesome is he!! Look at this snippet from the Denver news:

•One of the most widely searched item on Google for much of Sunday night into Monday was "John 3:16." It was one of the most-often cited Bible passages for Christians, and the message Tebow used to stencil into the eyeblack he wore when he played college ball at Florida. It also happens to be how many yard Tebow threw for on Sunday -- 316. He also set an NFL playoff record by averaging 31.6 yards.

I actually laughed for quite some time about this one, I really think God had to have smiled when he made this one happen, and it is working!!! Tebow is reaching people, no, strike that, God is reaching people through Tebow. YAY!!!!

More incredible 'coincidences' with the Bronco game, this one having to do with it's Overtime television ratings...

"The overtime drew a 31.6 television rating."

Todd...can't stop the tears!! Thanks so much for sharing that story about Pam...Tim's Mother! That's one of the most powerful testimonies I've yet to hear!!

Clay...God just keeps blowing me away with this one!! Do you realize that this "31.6" TV Rating is the THIRD sign from GOD, regarding the number "316!!" The Divine number of our Heavenly Father...reflecting the Holy Trinity!!! HALLELUJAH!! We serve an AWESOME GOD!!!!

BTW...if a person can not see God's hand in ALL this...then they are truly BLIND!!!

This is really becoming a phenomenon!! And, I might add, it is an excellent way to share with others John 3:16 in a super main-stream non-confrontational way. If they had heard this verse quoted directly to them by a Christian thier ears would most likely be closed, but they are actually posting the whole verse in many main stream media news articles and even on TV!!! I am so psyched about this!! I love things like this because I can post them on my Facebook easily and it just fits right in with everyone elses posts, but it brings the message of God!! Here is a good short mainstream media news article that has John 3:16 right in the middle of it!!

http://www.freep.com/article/20120110/SPORTS01/120110038/Tim-Tebow-John-3-16

Keep looking up folks!!