Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1.11.12 - next Wednesday's date

Do you see those double 11 11's again in next Wednesday's date, Calvin & fellow RFTHees?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: 1.11.12 - next Wednesday's date

Calvin & fellow RFTHees, I also want to add that, last night of 1.7.12, I saw our almost Full Moon almost within the neck of CYGNUS (the SWAN) constellation.

Hmmm. What COULD this mean?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Read the following scripture and then follow my train of thought after.

Revelation 9:1-11.......And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men. And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions. And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle. And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months. And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Upon looking at 1.11.12 it appears as if it is a "sequel" to the 11.11.11 date which did have significance due to the fact that a satanic mayan ritual was performed with the crystal skulls in Los Angeles. (ie. 1.11.1 part 2)
On January 11th this year the sun and Mercury are in the constellation Sagittarius. In the Mazzaroth (Job 38:32) each of the twelve tribes of Israel were represented by one of the twelve main constellations which would show the plan of redemption in the heavens. Beginning with Virgo (virgin) and ending in Leo (Lion of Judah). Sagittarius was the constellation of Joseph; another picture of the coming Christ. However as the Mazzaroth was corrupted into the zodiac, ancient peoples created their own mythology surrounding these signs.
According to wikipedia: Sagittarius
The Babylonians identified Sagittarius as the god Nerigal or Nergal, a strange centaur-like creature firing an arrow from a bow.[6] It is generally depicted with wings, with two heads, one panther head and one human head, as well as a scorpion's stinger raised above its more conventional horse's tail. The Sumerian name Pabilsag is composed of two elements - Pabil, meaning 'elder paternal kinsman' and Sag, meaning 'chief, head'. The name may thus be translated as the 'Forefather' or 'Chief Ancestor'.[7] The figure is reminiscent of modern depictions of Sagittarius.
In Greek mythology, Sagittarius is identified as a centaur: half human, half horse. In some legends, the Centaur Chiron was the son of Philyra and Saturn, who was said to have changed himself into a horse to escape his jealous wife, Rhea. Chiron was eventually immortalised in the constellation of Centaurus or in some version, Sagittarius.[citation needed]
The arrow of this constellation points towards the star Antares, the "heart of the scorpion."

This description may be a picture of Revelation 9 and a sign of what is to come.
I also find interesting that the planet Mercury is also in Sagittarius.
Also according to Wikipedia: Mercury
The earliest known recorded observations of Mercury are from the Mul.Apin tablets. These observations were most likely made by an Assyrian astronomer around the 14th century BC. This is interesting because Micah 5:5 calls the anti-christ the assyrian.
Micah 5:5.......And this man shall be the peace, when the Assyrian shall come into our land: and when he shall tread in our palaces, then shall we raise against him seven shepherds, and eight principal men.
Another fact about Mercury:
The bible calls the end-times kingdom...the revived roman empire. In roman mythology, Mercury was considered messenger of the Roman gods and snakes entwined on his staff protect Mercury.

Mike Hoggard has some great teachings on the symbolism of these items.

If anyone has any thoughts on the above info please share them.
GOD BLESS

Tonight, I checked our now Full Moon @ around 6:46 PM (MT), and discovered it to be a tadbit closer to the neck of the constellation CYGNUS, the SWAN. Which is where you can see the ORION @ the SWAN's torso. Which where the third heaven is...where Jesus will be opening the door of Heaven, and descend in the cloud to Rapture us.

Calvin, I believe, mentioned that the Moon represents us, the Church. So therefore--me thinks that we should keep an eye on both the Moon & CYGNUS, the SWAN. Yes!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy:

THANKS!!!! INTERESTNG!!!

I've been about 12 hours on the road getting back to MS and
I just read Clay's update of Sebastian & Jonathan: Visions in
the dream section, as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Calvin

Five Doves' poster, Jean Stepnoski's post implies to my above thread...

Jean Stepnoski (9 Jan 2012) - "The dates of 1-10 and 1-11-2012: Reply for Elliot Hong"

Dear Elliot and Doves,

Thank you for your reply, Elliot. As I wrote my latest post I also wondered about 7-8 days after the evening of 1-3, the night of the Republican Iowa Caucuses. This is when the 8 appeared. The passage of 7 days brings us to the evening of 1-1-2012, the evening of the results for the New Hampshire Republican Primary. According to the reckoning of a Scriptural day beginning sunset, it will be the date of 1-11-2012, the beginning of day 8. It will be Tevet 15 going to 16, close to the full moon. Calvin at RFTH (You, dear brother! - Emphasis mine) has noticed that on 1-8 to 9 the full moon arrives in Gemini, the Brie. The evening of 1-9 the full moon will be beneath Castor and Pollux. The moon will have passed Plaides, the 7 stars, "the congregation of the judge or ruler" then through Taurus "the Lord coming in Wrath and Ruling" from 1-5 to 8.

If the number of votes of 8 is meant to be a prophetic sign, reminding us of the days of Noah and the 8 members of the Noah family, then the evening of 1-10, or the next day of 1-11, day 8, may prove significant.

Hope to see you soon Elliot and Doves!

With Love and Shalom,
Jean

~~~

Well Calvin, D. Shadow & fellow RFTHees, what do you make of Jean's above Five Doves post!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

I wanted to add a few signs in the heavens that correlate to the date of January 11. God of course places signs in the heavens to show us signs of his plan for mankind.
As you posted, on the 11th the moon is in the constellation Gemini. God's timeclock and Israel is gauged by the moon. The gemini twins are represented as two brothers. Again, could this represent Israel and the church? Each of the twleve tribes of Israel were given a constellation in the Mazzaroth and gemini belongs to Simeon, the second born. This son of Jacob is known as the son of violence. Simeon was the brother who prompted the others to kill Joseph and was left as hostage in Egypt when the brothers went back to Canaan with orders to return with Benjamin.
Next, Mars the war planet is exiting Leo (Lion, Christ) and entering Virgo (virgin, Israel). Could this represent war coming to Israel??? ie. Psalm 83 and Ezekiel 38-39.
Also, Jupiter the king planet is in Pisces the fish. This reminds me of John 21:11 where Simon Peter drew in 153 fish into his nets without breaking. This could represent the King (Christ) pulling in his nets and "harvesting his "fish". After all we are called "fishers of men".

I also recommend reading the information I posted on Jan. 3rd.
http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1203342&cmd=show

Sorry, I had a typo error on my above post. Where I listed the 11th should read the 8th. For some reason the edit tab is not available for me to edit directly.
On the 8th, the moon was in gemini and on the 11th it will be in Leo.

SisterNChrist
Five Doves' poster, Jean Stepnoski's post implies to my above thread...

Jean Stepnoski (9 Jan 2012) - "The dates of 1-10 and 1-11-2012: Reply for Elliot Hong"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/jeans19.htm

Dear Elliot and Doves,

Thank you for your reply, Elliot. As I wrote my latest post I also wondered about 7-8 days after the evening of 1-3, the night of the Republican Iowa Caucuses. This is when the 8 appeared. The passage of 7 days brings us to the evening of 1-1-2012, the evening of the results for the New Hampshire Republican Primary. According to the reckoning of a Scriptural day beginning sunset, it will be the date of 1-11-2012, the beginning of day 8. It will be Tevet 15 going to 16, close to the full moon. Calvin at RFTH (You, dear brother! - Emphasis mine) has noticed that on 1-8 to 9 the full moon arrives in Gemini, the Bride. The evening of 1-9 the full moon will be beneath Castor and Pollux. The moon will have passed Plaides, the 7 stars, "the congregation of the judge or ruler" then through Taurus "the Lord coming in Wrath and Ruling" from 1-5 to 8.

If the number of votes of 8 is meant to be a prophetic sign, reminding us of the days of Noah and the 8 members of the Noah family, then the evening of 1-10, or the next day of 1-11, day 8, may prove significant.

Hope to see you soon Elliot and Doves!

With Love and Shalom,
Jean

~~~

Well Calvin, D. Shadow & fellow RFTHees, what do you make of Jean's above Five Doves post!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

I forgot to add the URL to Jean's post. Sowwy. My post is now corrected.

Maranatha!
Tammy

D. Shadow
Sorry, I had a typo error on my above post. Where I listed the 11th should read the 8th. For some reason the edit tab is not available for me to edit directly.

That's OK, D. Shadow, I too forgot to add certain things to my post featuring Jean Stepnoski's post...such as the URL to her Five Doves post.

It looks as though we're both screwing-up on our posts, eh!? Oh well, as that saying goes--"to err is human." Right!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

D. Shadow

D. Shadow,

You can only edit your post up to 60 minutes when you first post it, after that, you can no longer do so.

Please see the instructions for posting etc., for further inquires, at the Sticky above, if you should need immediate help!

Updated - Rules for Posting on RFTH - Password Request Information, Posting Instructions.

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/v2/#bn-forum-1-1-3138553015/389/1159043/show

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie

Thanks Valerie,
For some weird reason in this case it was only a couple minutes after posting and the edit tab on the bottom of the page was missing. From above the time stamp was 1:26pm and my new reply posting the edit was 6 minutes later at 1:32pm.
I think it was just one of those weird anomalies that happen sometimes with no explanation.
GOD BLESS