Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Giant Foot Print.....Proof of the Nephilim

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

I dont believe that this fossilized footprint is 200 million years old. Christian scientists have already proven the bible to be accurate and that man and dinosaurs walked the earth at the same time. Fossilized remains that modern scientists claim are millions of years old are simply a result of extreme pressures as a result of the flood of Noahs day.
This giant footprint shows the factual existence of the nephilim and how huge these beings actually were.

Story of the 12 spies:
Numbers 13:31-33.......But the men who had gone up with him said, “We can’t attack those people; they are stronger than we are.” And they spread among the Israelites a bad report about the land they had explored. They said, “The land we explored devours those living in it. All the people we saw there are of great size. We saw the Nephilim there (the descendants of Anak come from the Nephilim). We seemed like grasshoppers in our own eyes, and we looked the same to them.”

Mike Hoggard: Man Walked with Dinosaurs and Psalms 51

Re: Giant Foot Print.....Proof of the Nephilim

It looks real, but I thought the Nephilim had 6 fingers and toes on their hands and feet?

Im sure that there were nephilim that had six fingers and toes, however I think the ultimate goal of the fallen angels were to alter the DNA and eventually create a being or hybrid that would eventually look like a normal human.
If you have a chance there is a multitude of videos online by L.A. Marzulli, Gary Spearman, and J.R. Church discussing the nephilim, fallen angels and the great coming delusion. I think these teachings are a must see for every Christian.

Yeah, this goes along with Enoch's book on the nephilim in chapter 7 and 15..

T/Sue posted a interesting post some time back on Rockwall, TX back in 1886-88 era. Search "Rockwall, TX nephilim " to find the sites.. Don't use giant or you'll get tons of matteress URLs..

They found a giant skull about the size of 1/2 bushel basket and then found a 40 foot hole with an 18 foot skeleton with a large iron door. Upon entering that room there was a large pot they figured about 1000 gallons with skulls and bones of humans in it for their meal before the flood wiped them away. Then everything disappeared, newspaper was bought out, etc.. to shut this story up..

They say that the 40 foot was that covers many many miles is a natural piece of landscape. Even though the rocks are laid and a type of cement are between them it's natural....LOL This natural wall has kill zones in it also, most likely for big animals like dinos...

This is what Enoch had written, that they were eating humans and animals, which I take, that he didn't like the ideal of them even eating animals, fish, and birds, etc...

Thanks for posting...

Joseph

Yup, seen the vids and also stuff from Steve Quayle etc. Also read about 3 of Tom Horn's books. Good information.
Good video.I subscribed to him.
RJ, wow, interesting.
I've also seen youtube vids where some sort of tall humanoids have been caught on video off in the distance.

Doesn't it make you wonder if Big Foot (I can't spell their American Indian given name though) & the Yeti (Abominable Snowman) could very be another form of the Nephilim? B/c they ARE large creatures?

Maranatha!
Tammy