Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Head is Spinning

I have just finished going through posts on a couple of other rapture forums and my head is spinning from all the misconceptions and misinformation about what is going to happen with the rapture, the trib, the great trib, on and on. To date I have never seen so much that is so off. One popular preacher that many follow on the boards who claims the trib started in 2008 is now saying there won't be a temple in Jerusalem for the anti-christ. To quote another popular guy on youtube, "WHAATTTTTT????????".

Just venting here, but I am totally flabbergasted that all this off info is being tossed around, discussed, seriously contemplated and believed to be credible by some. It is time to get back to the Bible, read Revelation, Daniel, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Isaiah, Amos, Zechariah, Zephaniah, and Obadiah. These men were trusted scribes for God's voice who wrote down exactly what He said. Too complicated, too symbolic, can't understand it? These excuses will keep you from the truth of God's revelation or uncovering of the mystery of the end of days.

When you read these books after a while they begin to open to you and to mesh with each other. So much of what Daniel wrote is repeated in Revelation. Different writers, same voice, same source - the Ancient of Days. You will find that the Holy Spirit will open God's mysteries to your spirit as you read. This will eliminate a lot of frustration and confusion from listening to some of the stuff floating around right now that is totally off.

I remember reading one of Jim Bramlett's post where he said that banks teach their tellers what the real money looks like and then they can easily spot a counterfeit bill. Same is true with God's word. Learn the true and the counterfeit will stand out to you. Thanks for letting me vent. I feel better now.

Re: Head is Spinning

Amen Texas Sue...AMEN!!!

Two years ago, when the Lord woke me up, I got on the internet and started to study end times stuff. I got so frustrated and confused by all the different theories out there about just about everything that had to do with Bible prophecy. My head was spinning as well! I soon learned that I needed to stick with the Bible, so I started to do my own studies...and you are so right! The more I read and studied, the more it all started to come together and make sense. We need to stay in the Word! Amen!

I know what you mean Sue. There is a lot of different end time scenarios and timelines out there, and for some reason there is a lot of confusion. I think those of us here at RFTH have grounded ourselves in God's word when it comes to end times doctrine. We are also learning more everyday as we get closer to the day of our redemption. Keep looking up!

Kevin

Excellent points made here. The more we choose to expose ourselves to so much information, the more potential errors and even flat out deception we will encounter. Unfortunately our internet age can be very addictive and anybody can post whatever they want in text or video, whether true or not. Remember 2 Cor 4:18 . . .the things that are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal."

Do you really think the God of the universe wants us to spend our time figuring out and speculating on the exact day of the Rapture? Could that time be better spent leading people to Christ based on what is actually written in the Bible?

I agree with turning back to reading the scriptures, particularly the minor prophets. People argue, that's only about the Israel of old and does not apply now, duh, look what is now going on in the middle east with Israel at the center and is verifiable in Ezekiel, Daniel and other books. Another sign to me that we should strive to know more regarding Israel is how our US mainstream media limits its coverage, or gives us stories about Natalie Woods' death, and similar to purposely dumb us down. A great summary verse is Obadiah 15, and let us not forget Zecheriah, the "little Revelation," chapters 12 and 14. And, of course the book of Revelation.

People, God is sovreign, the Bible is true, and Jesus is coming for us. Please, please, PLEASE do not obscess on or try to figure out exactly when; just trust that HE WILL. I would rather be ready, reading a scripture than be distracted by analyzing star charts of constellations to speculate on when He will come.

Pray always, repent of your sins, and be in His will, for He is coming soon.

Blessings,
TB

Texas Sue
I have just finished going through posts on a couple of other rapture forums and my head is spinning from all the misconceptions and misinformation about what is going to happen with the rapture, the trib, the great trib, on and on. To date I have never seen so much that is so off. One popular preacher that many follow on the boards who claims the trib started in 2008 is now saying there won't be a temple in Jerusalem for the anti-christ. To quote another popular guy on youtube, "WHAATTTTTT????????".

Just venting here, but I am totally flabbergasted that all this off info is being tossed around, discussed, seriously contemplated and believed to be credible by some. It is time to get back to the Bible, read Revelation, Daniel, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Isaiah, Amos, Zechariah, Zephaniah, and Obadiah. These men were trusted scribes for God's voice who wrote down exactly what He said. Too complicated, too symbolic, can't understand it? These excuses will keep you from the truth of God's revelation or uncovering of the mystery of the end of days.

When you read these books after a while they begin to open to you and to mesh with each other. So much of what Daniel wrote is repeated in Revelation. Different writers, same voice, same source - the Ancient of Days. You will find that the Holy Spirit will open God's mysteries to your spirit as you read. This will eliminate a lot of frustration and confusion from listening to some of the stuff floating around right now that is totally off.

I remember reading one of Jim Bramlett's post where he said that banks teach their tellers what the real money looks like and then they can easily spot a counterfeit bill. Same is true with God's word. Learn the true and the counterfeit will stand out to you. Thanks for letting me vent. I feel better now.

T/Sue, thank you for listing those nine books (& in order too) in the Bible for us to read. I will surely read & study them.

Also, everyone knows that the temple will be built, and that Zero, the AC, will cause an abomination to it, for when he occupies it during the 1st/2nd half of the Trib. Peiod.

And that we really don't know when we'll be Raptured, b/c only Father God knows the answer to that. We only know that the time is ripe for Jesus' return. We just have to keep on hoping and praying for His return SOON.

And T/Sue, you CAN vent all you want to.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Texas Sue & Everyone,

What an excellent thread, and solid advice by all!

There is so much out their that it can easily make anyone's head spin!! The truth is, the Rapture is imminent, and no one knows the exact day or hour, however, we know that it is extremely near now, according to the signs in the bible pointing to the tribulation!

It is so necessary to stay grounded in Scripture! God's word is a sure thing! We are never told to find the date of the Lord's coming at the Rapture, instead we are commanded to watch, so that we won't be caught unaware when it finally does happen! God has set the date, and we are waiting on the Father, to send His Son, to Go and get His Children!

There would be so much less disappointments and heartaches if more people took this advice, instead of setting their heart's on someone's predicted date.
People are fallible, God is infallible, therefore, with God's Holy Spirit guiding you trust the Lord, His Holy Written Word, as you watch daily for the Lord's coming at the Rapture!

Maranatha!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

Hey everyone,

thanks for all of your input and solid wisdom. This forum is so grounded and balanced, thank God! I am amazed that people are floating all kinds of timelines, theories, etc., based on opinion, or someone else's timelines, theories and opinions. No wonder we have people suffering depression, anxiety, stress over Jesus's return. Like the hymn below:

On Christ the solid Rock I stand,
All other ground is sinking sand;

My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness.
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly trust in Jesus’ Name.

Refrain

On Christ the solid Rock I stand,
All other ground is sinking sand;
All other ground is sinking sand.

When darkness seems to hide His face,
I rest on His unchanging grace.
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.

Refrain

His oath, His covenant, His blood,
Support me in the whelming flood.
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my Hope and Stay.

Refrain

When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh may I then in Him be found.
Dressed in His righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.

•Melita, John B. Dykes, 1860 (MI­DI, score)
•Rest (Stain­er), John Stain­er, 1875 (MI­DI, score)

William B. Bradbury (1816-1868)

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Amen Texas Sue, A BIG AMEN!!!

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie

Tsue..

excellent post..I have friend that was in a cult..a "Christian" cult..and the one thing Christians should always remember is a counterfeit always works when it is the closest to the real thing. No American would take a dollar bill with a picture of mickey mouse on it, ( am obvious counterfeit) but there have been some bankers who have been decieved by taking in a counterfeit bill because it was so close to the real thing.

I have heard and read some strangs doctrines about trials we go through, some people say that we as Christians will not go through bad times. That God loves us too much to have us go through tough times. But Scipture says differently. Jesus says in John 16:33 "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

It is "intersting" to read what some people write about the rapture and the dates they say it WILL happen but if we are not grounded in the Word then we will be tossed to and fro as it says in Eph 4:14 "Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of men in their deceitful scheming." I don't think that all of the posts we read are from deceitful men but from people who do not take the word of God seriously that we will NOT know the day or the hour, we will know the season but not the day.

Thanks for the great post and for the great responses..

JMHO