Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rapture IS the sudden destruction!!!! Patti C (5 Jan 2012)

ALL:

Since today's (1/7/12) Five Doves posts weren't up, I was looking
through yesterday's and found a VERY interesting couple of posts
that speak VERY plainly about the EMP EFFECT of the rapture
CAUSING THE SUDDEN DESTRUCTION (1 Thes. 5:3)!!!!

Ken Peters, in his looooong dream, said that there was some
type of outage of electricity AFTER people left their graves!!!
At the time of Ken Peters' loong dream, he was not born again
but he was given SOOOO MUCH INFORMATION which can be
discerned or gleaned (while he himself may not believe in the
rapture)!!!One "thing" he FAILED to LINK to was, when he saw
the dead come "out of their graves", God was TRYING TO SHOW
HIM THE RAPTURE ("I believe")!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ken Peters in his dream of the Tribulation. LINK

So, I thought I'd share this just in case you may have missed
this, too!!!!!!!!!!

"BLESSINGS!!!"

Calvin

++++++++++++++++++

Patti C (5 Jan 2012)
"want to join the discussion"

Patti C (5 Jan 2012)
"want to join the discussion"

Dear John and Doves.....Bless you and thank you for the wonderful encouragement and incredible insights into His Holy Word.

The Spirit placed it on my heart to send this e-mail today....

Rapture IS the sudden destruction!!!!

The Rapture itself will cause the sudden destruction….the force of millions of people either rising from their graves, of being changed into eternal beings will produce first earthquakes and then the EMPs of the sudden destruction. Earthquakes all over the world at the same time, when the dead in Christ are resurrected; and then EMPs as those alive are transformed and arise in the atmosphere above the earth. Think of the laser like impression made on the Shroud of Turin, then multiply that by the millions as rapture happens.

Then, because the world is on the brink of war, every nation will think that they have been attacked by the other, and will attack back, and thus…
Ezekiel 38--39, which many scholars refer to as World War 3. Verse 22 reads, "And I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms, and I will destroy the strength of the kingdoms of the heathen, and I will overthrow the chariots, and those that ride in them; and the horse and their riders shall come down, every one by the sword of his brother."

The Bride of Christ goes up and the fallen angels and Lucifer are kicked out of heaven at the same time and he and his angels fall to earth….the stars fall from the sky…a day of darkness as evil physically descends upon this earth. Rapture took all the light out of the world, both physically with EMPs and spiritually with taking the light of the Holy Spirit.

It will not be up to the NWO to decide when rapture happens….it is God’s timeline. He calls the shots, and controls the opening bell….and the rapture will be the cause of sudden destruction….that the NWO will take advantage of. In fact, before this time they can, in no way, implement their plans….it is ALL in God’s hands!!!!

That being said, I totally agree with the timeline that Ron Reese is conveying, and that as the time draws nearer we are given such awesome signs in the heavens, and in dreams and visions and especially in rightly dividing the Lord God’s Holy Word!! It is amazing what He is showing us watchers, both individually and collectively. Yet, it is mainly the JOY that we are all feeling at the nearness of His approach!!! Certainly there is nothing in this world that is giving us this joy…..it is the heart knowledge that we all share, as we know we will be with Him very shortly!!!!!

Praise the Lord!!!
Patti C.

=============================

Edwina (6 Jan 2012)
"Patti C - Wow! what a post!"

Dear Patti,

Your post was brilliant and The Most Holy Spirit showed you all that!!

I share your literal excitement! we are getting closer and closer every hour, every minute! and Praise God for Five Doves..we could never have learnt all we have on our own steam!

What a Blessing to have incredible insight and specialities within our ranks. I had thought about the Rapture being a sudden distruction and was trying to work out how the "world" would separate the Rapture from the Sudden Distruction, if they both happened at the exact same moment who would be able to sort out the finer details?? ie; Christian's being evacuated....aswell as the war stuff.

From the Ron Reese point of view, I have not always understood his point of view regarding the last 7 years, however, I have recently just "see the light" as it were.
When the financial collapse occured in 2008, around the Feast of Taberacles I literally heard and felt a loud mighty siren go off in my spiritman....and I heard Jesus tell me to get rid of all depts asap. It is not until recently when I read and re-read Ron's RED ALERT..that I finally put that missing piece for my understanding. I had always up until that moment been thinking that 2012 - 2019. was the 7 year period and with the Great Tribulation within that. So Ron has been a real eye opener since I used to respect his work but didnt yet understand where he was coming from!! But now I do.

So indeed! for myself am so thankful and interested to hear other points of views/ watchmen and so, between us we are getting to the thruth of the matter Through the workings of the Most Holy Spirit.

According to your input, we could almost go up, "anytime!"

Best wishes and love in Jesus, edwina

Re: Rapture IS the sudden destruction!!!! Patti C (5 Jan 2012)

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

THIS IS A MUST SEE! GREAT WORD OF KNOWLEDGE!

PERRY STONE
EMP effect at the Rapture

D. Shadow:

THANKS MUCH!!!!!!!!

I'm SOOO GLAD you added these!!!!!!!

Go to the dream section and see the post Clay put in!!!

It LINKS to what we are talking about!!!!!!!!!
The YouTube he shared links to a vision of a
"TOTAL SYSTEMS BREAKDOWN!!!!!!!!!!"

MANY BLESSINGS!!!!!!!

Calvin

Thanks Calvin! This is all very interesting, and very real possibilities. However, I don't think there will have to be war, or an EMP at the rapture to cause sudden destruction. I think that the rapture event in and of itself, millions of people disappearing and millions of graves opening up, would be enough to cause sudden destruction. So I agree that the rapture IS the sudden destruction! Just my two cents! Thanks for these posts.

It'll certainly cause a lot of chaos, and set the stage for the Antichrist to take power and thus for the Tribulation to officially begin. With that said, however, we're most definitely not in the Tribulation now, despite what Ron Reese believes, because the Tribulation can't begin until the Church is off this planet. It's getting very close, though!

Kathy is correct and to add a little bit more on Patti's post above, think about what an EMF is.

When the Church is caught up and if there is an EMF that takes place there will NOT be an all out war will there, since everything is computer controlled the missles will just sit there.

By the time the energy is restored, the "FALSE" messiah will make his/her appearance.. NOTE the "False" and NOT the AC at this time.. It is NOT until the mid part of the seven that the person is revealed as the AC when he goes into the temple declaring himself as the god of all the gods..

Joseph

The Antichrist won't commit the abomination of desolation until the Tribulation's midpoint, to be sure, but he will confirm the fateful peace treaty with Israel, and he'll take over the world besides, becoming its dictator. (After he has taken over the European Union, that is, I strongly suspect.) That official confirmation of the treaty is what will officially begin the 7-year Tribulation. The Antichrist will bring a temporary peace and prosperity not only to Israel and the Middle East, but to the entire world. (Note the word, "temporary." That temporary peace and prosperity will be shattered when the second seal is broken. As Hal Lindsey said in one of his books, that is when God will begin to show the world that the Antichrist's promises cannot stand. War will break out in the Middle East and eventually become worldwide.)

David W. Lowe wrote a book in 2005, Earthquake Resurrection, and the jist of it goes along with what you are discussing. He mentions how Christ's resurrection was accompanied by an enormous energy flow. Interestingly, recently the conclusion to what caused the image on the Shroud of Turin spoke of high level energy emission.

So, at the time of the rapture, so much energy will be expended around the world at the instant of the rapture that there will be a massive earthquake(s)of such a magnitude and scope the world has never before seen. This will cause the sudden destruction, and ignites the tribulation time.

The book is well researched and written and I recommend it.

God bless,

TB

I like Hal Lindsey but I disagree with him on the timing of the Ezekiel war. The Psalm 83 war is sure to come first. The bible says that they will be burning the weapons for 7 years. Since the bible is so specific to state the 7 years I assume that it is referencing the same time frame as the tribulation. Only God know for sure how it will play out however if the Ezekiel war takes place mid-tribulation then they will be burning the weapons for three and a half years into the millennial kingdom.
Also it is plausible that the rapture could cause a global EMP that would knock out the global power grid and still be a modern war. Most governments and weapon centers have shielding to block an EMP pulse. On the flip side if we take the scripture literal, Ezekiel 39 talks about the shields and swords being burned. If power is knocked out, it is possible that the middle east nations mentioned may have to resort back to more of a "hand to hand" style combat. Not a far reach from possibility since most of these islamic nations mentioned were nomadic not more than a hundred years ago and still live that way in certain parts of each respective country.
Again, only God truly knows how these events will play out but one thing for certain based on the signs: War is definitely on the horizon and could break out at any moment, and when it does we are outta here. Praise God for that.

Ezekiel 39:9-13.......“‘Then those who live in the towns of Israel will go out and use the weapons for fuel and burn them up—the small and large shields, the bows and arrows, the war clubs and spears. For seven years they will use them for fuel. They will not need to gather wood from the fields or cut it from the forests, because they will use the weapons for fuel. And they will plunder those who plundered them and loot those who looted them, declares the Sovereign Lord.

“‘On that day I will give Gog a burial place in Israel, in the valley of those who travel east toward the Sea. It will block the way of travelers, because Gog and all his hordes will be buried there. So it will be called the Valley of Hamon Gog.

“‘For seven months the house of Israel will be burying them in order to cleanse the land. All the people of the land will bury them, and the day I am glorified will be a memorable day for them, declares the Sovereign Lord.

Calvin,

Wrote:
"The Rapture itself will cause the sudden destruction….the force of millions of people either rising from their graves, of being changed into eternal beings will produce first earthquakes and then the EMPs of the sudden destruction."

I too believe this will be the case Calvin! Just like when Jesus rose from the grave, there was such a force of divine power that it embedded the image of Jesus' body on the Shroud of Turin! Therefore, this same power which the Holy Spirit will use to change us the dead in Christ first, and then the living in HIM! It will cause such tremendously powerful Earthquakes around the world, that New Zealand's and Japan's quakes will seem mediocre! At present these quakes in these two countries are shockingly powerful and happening at such frequent rates, that it's almost impossible to keep them in count.

Thunderbolt, you mentioned the Earthquake Resurrection book; I too have heard about it, but I just don't have the time to read it. Yes indeed it will be an Earthquake Resurrection at the Rapture! Thank God our feet will be leaving this Earth while it's in progress! Very good reviews and yes I believe this will indeed be the case!

Blessings!

Valerie