Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
need some support

Dear RFTH family,

I have not posted anything for a while. I just needed to ask for some support tonight.
I am really distressed by the passing of the year 2011 and have lost my faith. I see all the headlines on this and a lot of other rapture sites but I don't believe in anything anymore. I have never felt worse. I have never felt this scared.

Re: need some support

Heidi, the enemy is just zapping you with doubt and fear. Please bind and rebuke these evil ones and order them out of your domain. We are closer than we have ever been to the return of the Lord and this attack you are experiencing is even more proof that Jesus is soon to arrive. Jesus has promised to never leave us or forsake us so He had not moved an inch. The darkness that is trying to swarm and overwhelm you has just masked this glorious fact. Best thing to do is get into the Word and read the promises of Jesus out loud. Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God. Love & Blessings to you dear Heidi. Hold on, and look up. We are not here much longer.

Hey Heidi,
I think many of us know exactly where you are coming from. Time just seems to drag by at a snails pace and it feels like there is no end in sight. The idea that every day that passes brings us one day closer is not always what we want to hear. However one piece of encouragement is the sign of what is happening right now in the middle east. From the research I have done I do not believe that we will be here to see the sudden destruction that comes as a result of the wars mentioned in Psalm 83 and Ezekiel 38-39. These wars are on the verge of breaking out right now. The U.S. and Iran have warships in the Persian Gulf and both sides are posturing themselves. The only physical thing that is keeping the western world (US, Israel, UK) from attacking is fear of the Strait of Hormuz closing. Eventually and very soon this can no longer be a deterrent. All sides want to have a war. Iran wants to usher in their mahdi, Israel wants assured security, and the U.S. needs a war to make money. Even the arabs want Iran taken out due to the history of strife between the shiite and sunnis. We don't know how soon before this war breaks out but I don't believe that Israel will have the ability to avoid a war more than a few months let alone a year or more.
In a nutshell what I'm relaying is that I know it's very difficult right now. Most of ue true watchers are being attacked relentlessly by the enemy right now. But I know we are literally on the verge of going home. Stay in prayer, stay in the word, and stay in fellowship with your fellow watchers and this will all be over very soon and we will be home.
Hope this helped though long-winded.
GOD BLESS

Remember, satan works overtime to throw disbelief and discouragement regarding the return of Christ because his return IS SO close.

Texas Sue,

Thank you for your response and your comforting words. I will try to command the enemy to leave me alone but I don't have much strength in me these days. I will try. thank you dear sister.

D. Shadow, thank you so much for your post and all the information that you provided. I like long responses with a lot of information and support. this has really helped me a lot.

Texas Sue and D. Shadow, these words that you mentioned brought tears to my eyes.

Texas Sue, "Hold on, and look up. We are not here much longer"

D. Shadow, "But I know we are literally on the verge of going home. Stay in prayer, stay in the word, and stay in fellowship with your fellow watchers and this will all be over very soon and we will be home"

Heidi sister, hang onto Jesus, say Lord I am not going anywhere without You. We are washed by the water of the word. Psalms have some very encouraging and comforting words. God knew us (YOU) before you were born, every day; Read Psalm 139 This means that even our darkest days are written in His book. He knows about them, saw them coming and is right here with you sister
So many watching believers are under serious attack; this is when we most need to bury ourselves in Christ.
We are the body of Christ. He really is coming back. Let God be true and every man and Satan a liar.

Dear Little Sister -- it is wearisome, sometimes, to be called to this watch. some of us have had a real "roller coaster" ride, hoping year after year that our time of travail in this old world would be at an end -- that our gracious LORD and Love would call us up to our Heavenly Home. However, just the other day i heard that "millions" of Muslims are receiving the gift of eternal life in our Lord Jesus Christ. MILLIONS ! No Wonder our Loving Father has perhaps delayed the end of the Age of Grace ! We'll have so many additional Sons of GOD to share Eternity with !
Now, when I feel disheartened, discouraged, disappointed and dismayed by all that goes on in our lives, in addition to reading the Bible (The Gospel of John is great for restoring our faith), i turn to the great music of the Faith ... put on your local Christian radio station or find some streaming on the internet, sing some of your favorite hymns or even Sunday School songs that you might know. Repeat the LORD's Prayer (some call it the Our Father prayer) -- and the devil will flee from you.
The fellowship we share on these forums is precious and great support for all of us. So please just continue as we re-gather our hopes and refresh one another in the blessings of the Word of God. You are loved and needed here, especially as we turn the calendar on this new year.
May you be encouraged and strengthened in our shared faith and in the Blessed Hope of His Glorious Appearing ... Praise the LORD ! Hallelujah ! Amen !

Regina & Gray Dove, thank you so much for your encouraging posts and advice. thank you for caring.

Gray Dove, thank you for saying " You are loved and needed here" that is so nice. It really touched me.

God bless you both.

Heidi,

Your are a child of God, and family at RFTH! You have not lost your faith in God, it's the Devil trying to deceive you thinking that you have! In Jesus name command him to leave, and ask the Holy Spirit to comfort you! Fear not the Lord is with you!
Jesus is coming, just waiting for the Father to give Him the command to "Son Go and Get My Children"!

No one can snatch you out of the Lord's hand. So much good advice given here by other Brothers & Sisters in Christ! I can add, have faith in God for He will never leave you or forsake you, He is with you to the very end. Lean on the Lord for understanding, not any predicted date.

God loves you dear Sister in Christ, and so do I!

Wait on the Lord, with patience and prayer, for the God has set a date, and Jesus promised to return, therefore, we are commanded to watch and pray! Jesus will come when we least expect it...perhaps even today! After all the Rapture is imminent!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

Thank you so much Valerie for the comforting words and thank you for saying that I'm family at RFTH. It means a lot for someone to say that to me cause I really don't have a family.

thank you dear sister for everything