Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Things In The Sky

Found this link on 5 Doves this morning:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/stevet16.htm

I went to the site he referenced, followed the instructions for google maps and it ended up somewhere in Switzerland. There are coordinates you put in maps.google.com and then you click on the green arrow, then click on "street scene", go to the directional circle on the left and click "up" twice, then click "left" twice.

I don't know if it is a project bluebeam trick, or if spiritual entities wanderings were captured. It looks like a woman and a dark spectre next to her. If it is not a trick and it is truly a captured image, it looks more like it would be the types that Ephesians 6 tells us to put on our spiritual armor to be protected from.

Re: Things In The Sky

What is interesting about this image is that it is in Switzerland toward the eastern side of the country. On the opposite side of Switzerland is where the Large Hadron Collider is located. Makes me wonder if the experiments at CERN are opening up portals to the demonic realm similar to the one that was seen in Norway.

I just noticed that my anti-virus program kicked my avatar out again. So my rose is restored.

D. Shadow, It had not occurred to me that this was near the CERN Hadron Collider project. They are definitely trying to open some kind of inter-dimensional portal and you may have hit the bull's-eye with your guess.

The one on the right looks like a woman and I have read that those seeing the so-called "Mary" appraritions are really seeing the Ishtar/Astarte/Queen of Heaven spirit/principality. Maybe that is who is seen in this cloud along with another dark fallen angel. Creepy! I do believe that we are very close to the final battles and that the veil between these realms must be getting very thin indeed. Very soon when we go up in the rapture, they will all be cast down to earth with satan from their 2nd heaven hang-outs.

Here is what you copy and paste into the google maps search window: 47.110579 9.227568

It is amazing that you can type in those coordinates and still see it. Remember to click on the green arrow, then "street view". Next, go to the direction circle upper left - click on the up arrow twice and the left arrow twice. Gotta see this one.

Texas Sue,
You mentioned the vision of Mary above and how it is actually a deception.
Here are a few facts that play into that info. The location of these "apparitions" are in Quarten Switzerland. The religious demographics are as follows.
According to wikipedia:
66.7% Roman Catholic
13.1% Swiss Reformed Church
0.07% Christian Catholic
3.27% Orthodox Catholic Church

8.66% Islamic
0.04% Other
4.44% Athiest

As you can see the majority of the population (83.14%) has it's roots in Catholicism and since the catholic church has raised Mary onto a pedestal equal to the 3 members of the trinity, coupled with how close the Hadron collider is located, what better place for satanic forces to appear as Mary than in a town that regards her on such a high scale.

D you have some very convincing statistics about that area of Switzerland. Also, I don't know how you managed to copy the picture but you did it. Thanks for that. Also, don't you wonder how it is still showing in the sky in that same spot for so long?

The satellite and ground photos are taken every year to several years apart depending on location so the photo image may be from a year ago or so. Even if this event occurred some time ago it is still very significant as it is being revealed to us now.

As for the photo; I sent the location information to Frank Dimora at his prophecy site and he captured the photo and posted it on his page and I copied it from there. His site is www.bibleprophecyman.com

That's just a picture, most likely taken from who knows where and added to this..

Move your mouse over the picture and you will see a PIC Icon on the upper right of your screen.

Scroll the whole picture around and you will find other pictures in this area.

Joseph

Even if this is a false image it would have had to been inserted and deliberately leaked by google which is nothing more than a front for the NSA. Still goes to show that the kingdom of the anti-christ is being set up and the stage for the great deception is also being put into place.

Also if you scroll around the area, the attached photo is the one of the mountain range, NOT the image with the "spectre/mary" or whatever it is.