Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
END of "11" (2011) and the END of the proud!!! (Genesis 11)

Psalm 97:7
Confounded be all they that serve graven images,
that boast themselves of idols: worship him, all ye gods.

Psalm 106:36
And they served their idols: which were a snare unto them.

ALL:

I find it amazing sometimes "how" the Lord uses things
to speak to us!!!

AND..........

He can remind us of things in the past in our lives
(since ONLY He and us know the FULL story)!!!!!!!

1 Corinthians 10
Warnings From Israel’s History

1 For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers, that our forefathers were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea. 2 They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea. 3 They all ate the same spiritual food 4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ. 5 Nevertheless, God was not pleased with most of them; their bodies were scattered over the desert.

6 Now these things occurred as examples to keep us from setting our hearts on evil things as they did. 7 Do not be idolaters, as some of them were; as it is written: “The people sat down to eat and drink and got up to indulge in pagan revelry.” 8 We should not commit sexual immorality, as some of them did—and in one day twenty-three thousand of them died. 9 We should not test the Lord, as some of them did—and were killed by snakes. 10 And do not grumble, as some of them did—and were killed by the destroying angel.

11 These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the fulfillment of the ages has come. 12 So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don’t fall! 13 No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

So "we" have a "history" just like "Israel" has a history.

Israel's "history" is one of NOT LISTENING TO GOD UNTIL
IT BECOMES VEEEERY NECESSARY!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................

NO, OF COURSE "WE" IN THIS AGE ARE "NOT" LIKE THAT!!!!!!!

WE HAVE OUR "GREAT" CHURCHES WHO TELL US WHAT IS GOING ON!!!

Really?

This morning's One Year Bible reading is from Genesis 11:

Genesis 11 (NIV 1984)

1 Now the whole world had one language and a common speech. 2 As men moved eastward, they found a plain in Shinar and settled there.

3 They said to each other, “Come, let’s make bricks and bake them thoroughly.” They used brick instead of stone, and tar for mortar. 4 Then they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves and not be scattered over the face of the whole earth.”

5 But the LORD came down to see the city and the tower that the men were building. 6 The LORD said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. 7 Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.”

8 So the LORD scattered them from there over all the earth, and they stopped building the city. 9 That is why it was called Babel—because there the LORD confused the language of the whole world. From there the LORD scattered them over the face of the whole earth.

So, what am I saying?

KEEP Fox News on day and night!!!!!!!

TRUST ONLY your churches to tell you the whole story!!!

If you do, you will be SWEPT UP into a void of confusion
like you NEVER, EVER KNEW BEFORE!!!

"Oh, but I thought......."

+++++++++++

OK, this next you can say is CRAZY!!!!!!!!

Last night, I was watched the first half of the Clemson /
West Virginia Orange Bowl. When they traded scores back
and forth and it looked like Clemson was about to go in
and take the lead, "AS" the runner (on about the 1 yard
line) was trying to "cross the goal line" (Hmmmm.....),
in a MASS of football players (Hmmmmm.....), a West
Virginia player "noticed" that the ball had come loose
and grabbed it and ran about 99 yards for a touchdown.
This is a 14 point swing (no "7" for Clemson, a "7" for
West Virginia). AND THEN, West Virginia took over and,
by half time, they had scored 49 points (35 in the 2nd
quarter) and went on to win 70-33 (prophetic numbers:
70 = Israel's punishment and restoration / 33 = promise).

There was a "37" ("the Word of God") point difference at
the END of the game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(from a VERY old post)

......the date of this was September 12, 1998. My brother
had tickets to the Clemson / Virginia Tech football game
so I decided to stay and go. I had never been to a Clemson
football game.

Before the game, the announcer had asked a student body
chaplain of sorts to pray over the game. Here's some of
the wording of his prayer:

"Lord, thank you that you have made the Clemson Tiger 'Your
mascot'...etc., etc."

My brother and I thought it was inappropriate and something
just offered "for the crowd appeal"...in other words to
"please the world".From that point, I was "sort of" for
Virginia Tech who was a STRONG underdog that day. It was
like the Hand of God was AGAINST Clemson because a high
school team could have beaten them that day. The result
SHOCKED the sports world: Virginia Tech 37 Clemson 0.

LINK

The score of the game in the account above SHOCKED the
sports world and was 37-0. "37" means "the Word of God".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I believe God is about to JUDGE this Earth like NEVER before!!!!!!!

"BLESSINGS!!!!!!"

"COME, LORD JESUS!!!!!!"

Calvin

PS:

Jerry Golden's "A Vision in the Office." (from 6/1/2004)

Re: END of "11" (2011) and the END of the proud!!! (Genesis 11)

Calvin, last night, I watched my favorite horse film--National Velvet on the TCM channel, starring a very young 12-year-old Elizabeth Taylor in the title role of "Velvet Brown."

Velvet, of course--wins the lottery (6 is her ticket number) for the Pie, the beautiful horse she falls in love with...and later fulfills her dream of entering him in to the Grand National Steeplechase Horse Race in Aintree, England. 28 is her winning number for her & the Pie, in the race, for which they win. But b/c she faints and falls off her horse, and later discovered to be a female, she is disqualified from actually winning the race. But still, she & the Pie are declared heroes in their hometown just the same.

So therefore, I ask you--does the above three numbers:

12-6-28

hold somekind of significance here, prophetically speaking

Maranatha!
Tammy

Calvin I noticed this score as well, 70-33 is not a common football score needless to say, and I forgot about that story you mentioned earlier about Clemson and VTech, CRAZY connection there!

Calvin, please check out my 1.11.12 - next Wednesday's date post. OK, & please do tell D. Shadow & me what you think!? Thank you.

The reason why I'm making this request, is b/c my above post may jive with yours, do ya' think?

Maranatha!
Tammy