Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"WARNING Sudden Destruction and Rapture In … 2-3 Weeks" - article (Not Ron Reese)

Use discernment when reading this article-- the reason I follow John and Elvi and the other sources mentioned in this article is simply because the Holy Spirit keeps confirming these articles in the craziest of ways.

I think only you select few here on RFTH know what I am alluding to, unexplainable and incredibly personal ways- that is how the Father talks to me through His Spirit.

FAIR USE FOR DISCUSSION AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES
Article: WARNING Sudden Destruction and Rapture … 2-3 Weeks

I pray that this time, is finally the time to go Home. Like I mentioned to Kevin a few days ago, a crescendo has to have a climax. All this building up in the Middle East, Euro-collapse, Earthquakes, mass animal die-offs, visions, dreams & words saying "Time is up", or "No more time" etc... This ALL has to have an end right? Either way, if January passes with no major events, we will still watch, for the Season is still at hand.

But...it can't keep building up like this for much longer, we need to keep praying, keep fasting, keep in the Word, and stay encouraged.

I believe the Lord is going to move in a mighty way soon, and we are about to collapse across the finish line. Glory to God!

According to the man mentioned in the above article:

"Elvi knows this true prophet in Central America that has a long track record of proven prophecies coming true. His name is Alberto. I should have the e-mail soon. He has told Elvi The Lord has told him that the war in Isreal will start in around two weeks. This guy has been right on with his words for years. This means the earthquake is upon us.

My Father told me today my son enjoy these days as destruction is soon to come to your world."

We are close, I mean real close to going home.
We can't know for sure that this timing is from the Lord, but it seems to fit doesn't it?

I am praying all day today for Israel, and for my friends on the East and West Coast.

God bless,
ybiC - Clay

Re: "WARNING Sudden Destruction and Rapture In … 2-3 Weeks" - article (Not Ron Reese)

thanks clay

i received this in email too

Re: "WARNING Sudden Destruction and Rapture In … 2-3 Weeks" - article (Not Ron Reese)

Clay,

I'm glad you posted this to read with discernment!

We have to remember that some messages are from God, others are not! They may come from the persons, own desires, mind, or even at times from the enemy to turn away from our objective. Please take all things to the Lord in prayer, and take them also to the Holy Infallible Word of God, the Bible!

Take things one day at a time, and let God and His Holy Spirit guide you in all things of God!

I sense the Rapture may happen any day, any time, any hour, the Lord our God has chosen! Keep watching daily, and don't put your hope on any date...put it on Jesus instead, as He awaits the Father to tell Him,
"Son Go Get My Children"! It could happen today, if God so desires it too!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Amen Valerie! I wouldn't mind if it was tonight or tomorrow!

Valerie, I DITTO!!! Clay's above post, re: your post.

Maranatha!
Tammy