Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DIS-appearance of Norway "fish" mystery sign of rapture "mystery" and THE END OF THE AGE!!!

The word "mystery" appears 22 (or 11+11) times in the King James
Version of the Bible. (LINK below)

"mystery" appears 22 times in the King James Bible

This is the 5th ("GRACE") times the word "mystery" is mentioned:

1 Corinthians 15:51
Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep,
but we shall all be changed,

ALSO........

The word "fish" has to do with the number 153 ("the sons of God")....

...John 21
...11 Simon Peter climbed aboard and dragged the net ashore. It was
...full of large fish, 153, but even with so many the net was not torn.

...Matthew 13
...47 "Once again, the kingdom of heaven is LIKE A NET that was
...let down into the lake and caught all kinds of fish. 48 When it
...was full, the fishermen pulled it up on the shore. Then they sat
...down and collected the good fish in baskets, but threw the bad
...away. 49 This is how it will be at the END OF THE AGE. The
...angels will come and separate the wicked from the righteous
...50 and throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be
...weeping and gnashing of teeth.

.....and THIS APPEARANCE / DIS-APPEARANCE IS HAPPENING AS:

From a January 3rd post:
20"II" ending / "door slamming" to Age of the Gentiles!? Elliot Hong's "Another New Possibility"

***From: Wed., 2/22, 2006 - "7" mag. quake, MIDNIGHT Israel's time zone
To: Wednesday, January 4, 2012
It is 2142 days
Or 306 weeks
Or 153 + 153 weeks
153 = sons of God ( LINK, LINK, LINK )

But, taking it a step further, it also is associated with a scripture of
numbers 1...5...3:

1 Thessalonians 5:3 (or numbers: 1...5...3)
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction
cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they
shall not escape.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tons of dead fish appear on, then disappear from Norwegian beach

Tons of dead herring that washed up on a Norwegian beach on New Year's Eve are now gone, and no one is sure how they got there or where they went.

Local resident Jan-Petter Jorgensen told Norway's TV2 he went to look at the thousands and thousands of fish after seeing a Facebook posting about them, according to a report on The Foreigner.

Joregensen said it was fortunate the icy cold prevented the mass of dead fish from raising a stink.

“It is 15 degrees below zero today, so the cold means they don’t smell. Nevertheless, the smell will be pretty intense in the long run,” he said, according to The Foreigner report.

Turns out that wasn't a problem. Views and News from Norway reports that as of Tuesday, most of the dead fish were gone, perhaps pushed out to sea by tides and winds. The local mayor said they'll likely sink in the ocean, according to the report.

Why they came to be on the shore remains a mystery.

Jens Christian Holst of the Institute of Marine Research in Norway told Norwegian Broadcasting the herring may have been chased ashore by predators, the Views and News report said.

“In this area, we know there is a lot of (pollock) that graze on (herring),” he said.

Seems like a reasonable explanation.

Of course, on the Web there are always more troubling theories around, including that the deaths could be the first sign the end of the world is coming in 2012, as some believe ancient Mayan prophecy predicts.

`````````````````````````
‘Sild’ mysteriously beached up north
January 3, 2012

UPDATED: Thousands of dead herring, known as sild in Norwegian, covered a beach in northern Norway over the New Year’s weekend and no one is sure how or why they landed there to die. One senior marine researcher said he’s never seen anything like it, and then the dead fish disappeared as mysteriously as they came.

The small silvery fish, each weighing between 100 and 200 grams, were found on the beach at Kvænnes in Nordreisa, Troms County, on New Year’s Eve. Since then, many local residents have trekked to the beach to see the mysterious phenomenon.

Among them was Jan-Petter Jørgensen, who said that temperatures of minus-15C removed the immediate threat of an enormous stink. “But over time, the smell will become quite intense,” Jørgensen told Norwegian Broadcasting (NRK).

See Jørgensen’s photos on NRK’s website here (external link, in Norwegian).

As it turned out, his fears were unfounded. On Tuesday nearly all the beached fish had disappeared, probably by tides and winds, and the local mayor speculated that the dead fish will be spread at sea and sink.

Jørgensen suspects the huge stream of herring was either chased ashore by something that scared them, caught by the tides, or a combination of the two. Jens Christian Holst of the Institute of Marine Research in Norway (Havforskningsinstituttet) agreed, but said he’d never seen such large amounts of “stranded sild” as in the photos taken by Jørgensen.

He said “all theories are exciting” but added that beached fish usually are a result of being pressured towards land by a predator. “I’ve seen brisling hunted down by mackerel,” Holst told NRK. “In this area, we know there is a lot of sei (pollack) that graze on sild.”

He added that there’s often a lot of herring along the coast in winter months, and they can enter the fjords in the northern areas of Nordland and Troms counties.