Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tons of dead fish appear on, then disappear from Norwegian beach

This article is about how the 20 tons of dead fish that washed up in Norway have now disappeared overnight. No one had to clean it up, because the fish have simply vanished.

Kevin

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/01/04/tons-of-dead-fish-appear-on-then-disappear-from-norwegian-beach/

Re: Tons of dead fish appear on, then disappear from Norwegian beach

ok this is just bizarre, but- nothing really surprises me these days... I liked this quote from the article:

"Of course, on the Web there are always more troubling theories around, including that the deaths could be the first sign the end of the world is coming in 2012, as some believe ancient Mayan prophecy predicts."

Just a thought...couldn't this be a rapture sign? Two tons of FISH suddenly disappear without a trace? Hmmm.

This reminds of the story in the book of John when Simon Peter pulled in his nets with 153 fish without his nets breaking. I always took this story as a picture of the rapture. ie. Christ gathering his "fish" into the kingdom.
I would definitely take this as a rapture sign.

John 21:11.......Simon Peter went up, and drew the net to land full of great fishes, an hundred and fifty and three: and for all there were so many, yet was not the net broken.

Yes D.Shadow, I was thinking of that story as well!

I hadn't thought of that before you mentioned it, but it very well could be a sign of the rapture. We will disappear from this world just like the fish did from the Norwegian coast. Let it be soon Lord Jesus!

Kevin

Kevin:

THANKS MUCH for posting this!!!!!!!!

Shelby, I agree with you:

...Just a thought...couldn't this be a rapture sign? Two tons
...of FISH suddenly disappear without a trace? Hmmm.

I hadn't seen about the DIS-appearance until I was listening
to Paul Begley and he was MUUUCH more surprised by the
DIS-appearance that the appearance!!! Even more than the
dead birds falling sign!!!!

BUT.............

Paul didn't mention this "DIS"appearance being like the
RAPTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But he DID mention Hosea 4:1-3:

Hosea 4 (KJV)
1 Hear the word of the LORD, ye children of Israel: for
the LORD hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the
land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge
of God in the land.
2 By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and
committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth
blood.
3 Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that
dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the
field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of
the sea also shall be taken away.

Norway Dead Fish Just Vanished? Bible Has The Answer..

WOW I had heard about the fish dead on the beach but today is the first about them disappearing OVERNIGHT! That is too, too weird and creepy. Where would they have gone? If washed out by the tide, they would be floating on top, but to just disappear is beyond strange. Count me in on this being a definite sign of the "fish" or caught ones disappearing from the earth. Jesus used the analogy of the fish as saved ones when He invited the disciples to become "fishers" of men.

Me next. How about you?
I'm sOOOOOOOO ready to call it a day

Oh, gosh, me, too!!

Yes Calvin...I saw Paul's video earlier, and after watching it and reading some of the comments, it occurred to me that this could very well be a rapture sign!

We've seen a lot of dead animals over the past year, seeming to be warnings of destruction...but now a mass disappearance! Hello...rapture!

Yeah, how much longer till our mass disappearance takes place?

I'm with ya Kathy G...how much longer? So many warnings, so many signs, it has to be just around the corner!

Amen! This reminds me of the verse Todd pointed out in his last video,
Psalm 12:1
"Save, O LORD, for the godly one is gone;
for the faithful have vanished from among the children of man.

Just like the fish vanishing!

Hopefully not much longer Kathy. I am so ready to be caught up to see my savior and King. Praise God!

Kevin

Kevin, & All,

Wow, this surely is another sign of the Rapture to Come.

Fish was an earlier symbol of Christianity!
Dead Fish, would be the dead, born again Christians disappear first, and then we are caught up together with them to meet the Lord in the Air.

Mystery, also points to the mystery in Corinthians!

1 Corinthians 15:51
Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep,
but we shall all be changed...,

Certainly speaks of the Rapture!

I believe Calvin mentioned in his post that "The word "mystery" appears 22 (or 11+11) times in the King James Version of the Bible."

The Last Chapter 22, in the Bible Revelation, ends with the 21 st verse which is the very last verse in the Bible "Revelation 22:21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen." Sure sounds like the "ALL" would also be referring to the "DEAD and LIVING IN CHRIST" caught up to Heaven at the Rapture!

I believe the Lord is about to Reveal Himself to us at the Rapture, any time now! Just as many are scratching their heads where did all the dead fish disappear too, so shall there be many doing likewise when graves are opened and the dead in Christ disappear! Once they were in there graves and now they are no more!

Keep watching our redemption draws nigh! Signs, every where are signs!!!

Maranatha!

Valerie