Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Hark the Herald Angels Sing"

Hello Everyone This morning while I was in bed half asleep I hear the song "Hark the Herald Angels Sing"! Yes, Christmas has passed and I'm not much into Christmas as some are and I very, very rarely do I play Christmas music I hope this encourages. Very Soon Here are the lyrics: Hark the herald angels sing
"Glory to the newborn King!
Peace on earth and mercy mild
God and sinners reconciled"
Joyful, all ye nations rise
Join the triumph of the skies
With the angelic host proclaim:
"Christ is born in Bethlehem"
Hark! The herald angels sing
"Glory to the newborn King!"

Christ by highest heav'n adored
Christ the everlasting Lord!
Late in time behold Him come
Offspring of a Virgin's womb
Veiled in flesh the Godhead see
Hail the incarnate Deity
Pleased as man with man to dwell
Jesus, our Emmanuel

Hail the heav'n-born Prince of Peace!
Hail the Son of Righteousness!
Light and life to all He brings
Ris'n with healing in His wings
Mild He lays His glory by
Born that man no more may die
Born to raise the sons of earth
Born to give them second birth

Re: "Hark the Herald Angels Sing"

WOW God's little Christmas gift to you, a private concert !

WHAT?! This is amazing! The other morning, as I was waking up, I heard that song in my mind, and it stayed with me, and I wondered about it for a long time! In fact that's why I clicked on this post, because I saw the title and was curious to see what it was about...only to find out that it's exactly what happened to me!!

This is so cool! I'm excited! Thanks for sharing that 7butterflies!

Christmas may be over, but who cares?

Very sweet Mary. Shelby, awesome! thank you for jumping in and sharing. That is a wow that you heard it too! With everything that is happening it can be a downer. We need encouragement to keep us strong for the little time left. Kathy G. I can just here it now those people on rfth are still playng christmas carols but your right, who cares! . Thank you for posting the video. I posted this before I saw Texas Sue's Chuck Missler post. When I saw her post that was even more encouraging, big time! Sadly, I am the only one in my family ecstatic about the rapture. Its almost as though their sad about it For me, its pretty simple, when you love someone so much, when your heart burns for that someone you want to be with that person. *Jesus*