Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Zealand quake ravaged City of Christchurch Rocked by l7 Quakes in 18 hours!!!

New Zealand's quake-ravaged city of Christchurch was rocked Monday by 17
earthquakes in 18 hours.*

Sapa-dpa | 02 January, 2012 10:22

New Zealand's quake-ravaged city of Christchurch was rocked Monday by 17
earthquakes in 18 hours.

No serious damage was reported from the swarm, which included two shakes
stronger than magnitude 5 and another six between magnitude 4 and 5.

The City Council issued a statement asking the "community to look after
neighbours, friends and family and take care during this difficult time."

The South Island's largest city has been racked by quakes since
September 2010, including one in February that killed 181 people.

The first tremor, measuring 3.9, hit at 1:27 am (12:27GMT Sunday), and
the city kept shaking with a significant tremor of magnitude 4.8 just
before 7pm, the state GeoNet organization, which monitors quakes, reported.

A double shock 12 seconds apart with the biggest of magnitude 5.5 struck
before dawn and triggered an automatic power shutoff to 10 000 homes,
but electricity was restored by 8am.

All the quakes were relatively shallow at depths of 8 km to 20 km and
centred close to the city.

Mayor Bob Parker said the City Council was doing everything it could to
ensure that key services remained operational.

"People just want a good night's sleep at the moment, and when you're
having a whole night of it, it's very, very difficult to get some
sleep," Roger Sutton, head of the Canterbury Earthquake Recovery
Authority, told Radio New Zealand.

http://groups.google.com/group/bible-prophecy-news/browse_thread/thread/48dfe0737bfa9881#

Re: New Zealand quake ravaged City of Christchurch Rocked by l7 Quakes in 18 hours!!!

Please remember these people whom live there in your prayers! Especially, one of our members, David Webster, his wife and children!

The Earth is shaking to and fro, and groaning for the day our Lord will return to Earth at His Second Coming!

Beforehand, the Rapture will take place first, and the dead in Christ, along with the living in Christ, will be caught up to meet the Lord in the Air!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: New Zealand quake ravaged City of Christchurch Rocked by l7 Quakes in 18 hours!!!

Amen Valerie! I sure hope that David and his family are ok. We haven't heard from him in a long time.

Kevin

Valerie, I am so sad to see this news and cannot imagine what these people must be experiencing through all this. Wondering why so many earthquakes shaking up both Japan and New Zealand so intensely? Praying for David and his family that the Lord protects and covers them with His wings (Psalm 91) and keeps them supernaturally safe, well and provided for in all they need.

When I read the title it reminded me of the verses in Isaiah that says the earth will totter like a drunken man and fall.

Kevin & Texas Sue,

I too hope that David & his family are alright!
He also has extended family there as well, other siblings & their families...remember them also in your prayers.

Yes these two countries have been shaken over and over again by quakes, it seems unreal, or like a bad dream, one cannot wake up from. For whatever reason, this is continuing to happen, I believe God is showing us just the tip of his wrath to come during the great tribulation.

Lord have mercy on your people, in Jesus, holy name I pray! Amen!

I remember years ago, hearing that still small voice within, speaking that "Everything that can be shaken, will be shaken", and lo and behold it is coming to pass. The world is being shaken to it's core!

What is very depressing to hear, that people are not repenting of their ways and turning to God in great numbers! Instead, they continue in their mind set ways, and convince themselves, this is just an act of nature and this too will pass! If all of this is not a wake up call; then I suppose, World War 3, Armageddon, along with the dictatorship and rule of the AntiChrist, and his goons, will have to take place to wake up at least some people! What a rude awaken for some that will be; nightmarish in ever aspect of one's daily life. Thank God for His mercy to keep us from that scenario by removing us at the Rapture, which is on the horizon!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Plus, on top of all the EQ activity in New Zealand...I saw on FoxNews that 11 people were killed from a hotair balloon accident, when it touched/or landed on a power line.

Did you all see that on the news? I'm not to sure which of NZ islands this accident occurred; the South/or North

Maranatha!
Tammy