Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Precious Lord, Take My Hand, Lead Me Home

During the wee hours of this morning, I heard this song--"Precious Lord, Take My Hand, Lead Me Home" being sung, as I laid asleep in my bed.

I'm not too sure how the lyrics go, but I do know a few lines of this song. So here goes...

Precious Lord, take my hand, lead me home.
I am tired, I am weak, I am worn.
Through the storm, through the night,
Help me stand, take my hand..
Precious Lord, lead me home.

Then this morning, Jesus, Himself, was deep on my mind, as I felt that overwhelming sense of homesickness, and my yearning for heaven and home overtake me. I felt deeply charged with emotion as tears began welling up in my eyes.

Therefore, I was wondering if you too, also have been feeling the same as I, as recently as THIS morning? Have you too, been hearing these homesickness songs as well...as you lay in bed asleep? If so--then please do share with us your experiences. OK!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Precious Lord, Take My Hand, Lead Me Home

Thank you sooo much, Calvin, for posting "Take My Hand, Precious Lord, Lead Me Home" video youtube. That was THE song I heard all right.

As I listened to Jim Reeves singing it, I started to break down in tears and weep. For that's exactly how I feel. I just know that you all feel as I do about our shared homesickness, and deep yearning to going home.

JESUS, PLEASE COME & TAKE US HOME WITH YOU!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thanks so much Tammy & Calvin, for your posts!

I love that song, and yes I too have cried listening to it at times.

We are so longing and loving the Lord appearance for us, that it can make one very emotional at times. I'm sure Jesus sees how each us feels right now, and I'm sure He too is waiting on the Father to say "Son go get my children"!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

You're most welcome, Valerie. As I was taking a shower this morning, this song weighed heavily on my mind and heart...and I almost totally lost it, as I dissolved into tears.

Anyhoo, for those on our board whom can't listen to Calvin's posted youtube video, here are the lyrics...

Precious Lord, take my hand
Lead me on, let me stand
I am tired, I am weak, I am worn
Through the storm, through the night
Lead me on to the light
Take my hand precious Lord, lead me home

When my way grows drear
Precious Lord linger near
When my life is almost gone
Hear my cry, hear my call
Hold my hand lest I fall

When the darkness appears
And the night draws near
And the day is past and gone
At the river I stand
Guide my feet, hold my hand

Precious Lord, take my hand
Lead me on, let me stand
I'm tired, I'm weak, I'm lone
Through the storm, through the night
Lead me on to the light

Rev. Thomas A. Dorsey is the writer of this beautiful hymn, just incase you're wondering.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Beautiful!!! Reminds me of my Grandpa who was a pastor and great man of God. I miss him.

I miss my Grandfather too Shelby, luckily he was saved a few years right before he passed, praise Jesus! We get to see them both in Heaven one day (and hopefully soon!

Yes Clay! I can't wait for that day...and they will rise first! Such an awesome thing to imagine!