Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The NWO Global Economic/Religious System...beginning THIS YEAR!!

Forgive me if this has already been posted here. However, I haven't seen it yet. Below, is a video regarding the arise of the New World Order Global Economic/Religious System...beginning THIS YEAR! Note, the comments regarding the "spiritual ascension" of all people globally; how "those who will NOT comform...will be 'set aside' (can you say FEMA/DETENTION CAMPS?)!" Also note the Pope's comment..."This will be ALL about the PEOPLE!" NO mention of God or Christ!!! We are THERE brothers & sisters! Although, I believe that this will BEGIN as a peaceful & deceptive gesture to the world to HELP them. However, we all KNOW how it will be transformed into a DEMAND from the AC! This new system promises to ERASE ALL DEBT for EVERYONE...GLOBALLY!!!! Can't you just see the masses of people LINING UP FOR THEIR...MARK OF THE BEAST!!???

PLEASE...WARN AS MANY AS YOU CAN...AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE!!! I've been sending this info out all day long!!!

P.S. When I went to "preview" my post...the video didn't show...so, here is the link, just in case.

http://youtu.be/lDzB42QKtdE

Re: The NWO Global Economic/Religious System...beginning THIS YEAR!!

Hello B&P4,

Uhmmm I don't know if I understood well, But I guess these people whom are in this video are New Agers right? and they are letting everyone know that the New world Order will be established between 2012 and 2013, Correct? Anyway, from what I came to understand in this video They ( the new agers) See this new financial system as not just economics as usual but a whole new awakening for humanity, and that all debts will be forgiven and a new global order will come into play. They see it as a good thing, and they knew this plan from years ago through a channeling session they had with a group called thoros?? or something like that, so they are very excited. According to them anyone who does not conform will be put aside?? Am I getting this all right?

I don't know but this video was highly unsettling
to me. I mean I know that all these things will come to pass, I know even we as christians have known for years that it would one day come to this. The bible warned us that all these things would certainly come to pass. But to see it so close at hand now, to see the tools and means that have been used and are being used to make all these things come true.... well, its just scarry. what is most upsetting is that people are blind to this, and i do see people throwing themselves into this new world system in droves, especially if they are promised all debt being wiped away. I fear for my loved ones , for those that have not accepted christ. I tell them about the stuff that is going on, New World Order,Prophecies of the bible and how they are coming true and they just don't get it. People are completely blind, they don't want to hear bad news and if you speak of it they call you an alarmist, I have been even been told I watch to much CNN. Everyone just goes on partying and having fun and talking about celeberties. To see the world being drawn into such deception is sad. I can't even begin to know what the Father must feel, in knowing so many are going to hell. Why is it so hard for people to accept jesus, why would they rather go after new age ideas??? the other day my brother was given a New age magazine, and he was really into it, I told him to toss it, and that its all deception. He would not hear of it and told me that I need to get rid of all that religious garbage thats in my head! he said that as humans we nee to take responsibility for our actions and be good, he said religion causes Division and all this other nonsense. His wife is catholic, and well he is just looking I guess. He wants to believe there are times I have spoken to him and it seems like it has touched his spirit, but then he resists. Sigh. I will keep him in my prayers and keep warning him. But truly, this video made me most sad because its just crazy to know that we are that close, that the stage is set and darkness will take over the whole world

Lucy

Lucy I feel the same way as you, everyone my age is still trying to pay off their college loan debt, or sleeping on couches because the unemployment is really more like 16%, not to mention the never mentioned under-employment crisis that everyone is facing.

It is all by design, by the Enemy, to ensnare the whole world, like you said- everyone will FLOCK to accept the mark of the beast just to escape their increasing debts!

Average student loan debt hits $25,000 in 2011

And this article is just scratching the surface of the economic plight the entire world is in. We can only pray that people will wake up and turn to Jesus, he is the only SURE WAY to get out of the worst debt we all owe, the punishment of which is eternal separation from God. Thank you Jesus for paying OUR debt forever!

Clay,

Yes!!! Indeed its by design, in order that the whole world be enslaved. I too have a student loan over my head, sad to say. Sometimes that has bothered me, like if Jesus raptures us tomorrow or anytime before I finish paying off my loan (which is likely to happen, since I am no where near paid off). I have often wonderd if that debt will pass on to my family, I hope not. I have no co-signers on my Loan or anything, but I wondered about that. Anyway, yes the state of this nation and the world is pretty bad. It seems like the cost of living keeps going up and peoples income stay the same, or they get laid off, or somehow end up living on their pensions and retirement money early on. Where I work, they laid off a whole department. Its just like the Bible says you become enslaved to your lender, the bankers are looking to enslave us.

You know what I have noticed Clay, that today more and more people are walking around depressed and just plain sad. No matter how much they seem to party or drink or shop, from the youngest to the oldest, I see alot of spiritual emptiness. A lot of people tell me they are sad or lonely. And its obvious they are looking for something, yet with all this spiritual darkness over peoples lives, why won't they turn to Jesus? This is what I was told once by someone I was speaking to about Jesus: "Do you know how crazy you sound? you want me to believe that a man that lived thousands of years ago died for my sins, and that if I don't belive in him I will go to some place called Hell??? You want me to believe that there was some talking serpent in a garden that made some man and woman eat some forbidden fruit and thats why the world is the way it is?? Do you know how off the wall that sounds?? Its fairy tales, like greek mythology... I have enough things to worry about in life, enough real things without trying to put in my head this nonsense." And there you have it. But it made me wonder you know, don't know if you Clay or any of you have ever wondered why was it easy for us to believe while others don't. I am in no way trying to say that we as believers are naive or dumb in anyway, because I would be including myself in that for I believe in the Lord with all my heart. But, I have often walked away from people thinking to myself, why did I receive the word with Joy, Why did I never think of it as a fairy tale or find it stupid or offensive, why do some believe and some don't? Another Brother of mine once told me that he believes that just like peter, who when he said " you are the Christ the Son of the living God" and jesus told him that it was revealed to him by the father. My brother said that God has chosen us for this revelation, But why would God Reveal to some and not to others? or is it that they in their hearts reject the revelation? My brother said that he was certain that just as there are some that are destined for heaven so there are some that are destined for hell? However, that logic seems to baffle me, since it to me that would defeat the purpose of spreading the Gospel. He then asked me " did jesus not know that Judas would betray him, before he actually did it? Hmmm that was an interesting question,I don't know the right answer to all that. I don't know how much of our personal lives is actually scripted and how much of it is not, why the spirit of God can grab hold of one persons heart, but is unable to penatrate the hearts of others, But I am sure Glad I am on his side and he was able to reach my heart.

LUCY

Amen Lucy, the concept of free will but also God knows what we are going to choose, even though we choose, this is a Heavenly and Divine concept that our 'meat-brains' struggle to understand. I think this verse says a lot about who believes when they hear the Truth, and who rejects it outright:

John 10:27,
"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me"

Sadly Lucy...You have summarized this video PRECISELY!! The New Agers who put out this video, were referring to the "channeling group" called Theo. I don't know anything about them...except for what they have referred to. I have only heard of the channeling groups communicating with the Pleiadians, & of the Zeta Talkers. Refer to Job 38:31 which states: "Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades (the Pleiadians), or loose the bands of Orion (the Annunaki are from Orion)?"

It truly IS sad, that soooo many are being deceived, even now, BEFORE it has even started. I've heard numerous people who have admitted to believing this lie...& have a number of Christians who are reporting friends/family members who have already been deceived into this belief system.

I've mentioned (with ferocious attacks in response) MANY times in other forums, regarding how these New Agers are out campaigning & bringing the masses in by the droves...to the dark side! They are ALREADY convincing the SHEEPLE that the Aliens (Fallen Angels) created mankind...& that they are coming back again SOON to set things straight, for the better of mankind...& that they (the "gods") are going to help mankind "ascend" to their highest level of becoming "gods" themselves. THIS is what I believe the GREAT DECEPTION/DELUSION is, that Jesus Himself was referring to! Satan/AntiChrist is ALREADY so far ahead in the game...as far as numbers of humans go. I truly believe that their (aliens/fallen angels) "arrival" is just around the corner. Have you wondered why soooo many UFO sightings these past couple of years...especially this past year? They are just waiting out in space for their command to arrive on the scene.

Recall the passage in Rev. 9 that describes the "Locusts" coming from the Abyss, whose leader was named Abaddon/Apollyon? Well, this is referring to the Fallen Angels, whose leader is Satan! Satan is of the "Reptilian" race. These locusts are of another race of angels, that resemble insects. The Fallen Angels are made up of different races. We know this is so because the Bible refers to different types of Angels in Heaven. Remember, these were those SAME Angels in Heaven, UNTIL they rebelled against YAHWEH. HE then converted them to hideous creatures. Therefore, there are still different types/races of them...just in hideous forms now.

I think I may have posted these links in another thread...but not sure. Here they are again, in case I didn't....

http://www.tribulation-now.org/

Even though I've been studying this subject for decades...I just found this guy's (he refers to himself as J Baptist, on his site) website this past year. I absolutely LOVE his articles & site...as he & I believe/think alike!

http://www.ryanmcginty.com/fallen/

This guy does a superb job of clarifying numerous scriptures referring to the fallen angels & nephilim...which have alluded us Christians for centuries...simply because these scriptures have lost much of their meaning through various translations.

What REALLY baffles me, is that the majority of CHRISTIANS won't even hear of this "nonsense"...as they refer to it as. Mind-boggling!!! WE are supposed to be seeing the TRUTH...trying to WARN the people of this soon-coming deception of Satan!! However, there are VERY FEW of us Watchers, who are doing this! A LOT to accomplish, for such very few team players!

I will pray for your brother Lucy. I think we ALL have family & friends who are refusing to see the TRUTH, as your brother is. I'm battling with family members & close friends over this same scenario! It truly breaks my heart. I pour my heart out DAILY, begging Jesus to open their spiritual eyes & ears to this deception & draw closer to HIM.

Clay, I couldn't have said it better than you did! The ONLY way to escape our debts entirely...& to ensure our SALVATION...is to surrender our ALL to JESUS CHRIST & get off this demon-infested Planet...via the Great Escape Plan that our Heavenly Father has planned for the Bride of His Son...called the RAPTURE!! AMEN & AMEN!!

Amen B&P4!