Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chuck Missler -Current Conditions & Ezekiel 38 & 39, Psalm 83

Re: Chuck Missler -Current Conditions & Ezekiel 38 & 39, Psalm 83

Great find Texas Sue --- Thanks for posting

I am in agreement with Chuck Missler on the timing of the Ezekiel 38 War and it being separate from Armageddon. He also points out the differences between the Ezekiel conflict being a plunder for riches and the Psalms 83 battle being for the removal of Israel as a nation.

Psalms 83 appears to be the closest on the horizon. I love verse 3 of that particular Psalms which says, "they have taken crafty counsel against thy people and consulted against thy hidden ones." (that's us)

We won't be hidden much longer....

Excellent video. Thanks for posting this, Sue.

Mark W
I am in agreement with Chuck Missler on the timing of the Ezekiel 38 War and it being separate from Armageddon. He also points out the differences between the Ezekiel conflict being a plunder for riches and the Psalms 83 battle being for the removal of Israel as a nation.

Psalms 83 appears to be the closest on the horizon. I love verse 3 of that particular Psalms which says, "they have taken crafty counsel against thy people and consulted against thy hidden ones." (that's us)

We won't be hidden much longer....

Excellent video. Thanks for posting this, Sue.

Mark, that makes two us, who are in agreement w/Chuck Missler, on the timing of the Ezekiel 38 War and it being separate from Armageddon. Infact, I've been thinking alot along those lines.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Mark, Jim & Tammy, the part of the interview that caused my hair to stand on end was when Chuck Missler said he had looked up the meaning of the name "Gog". It means "King of the Locusts"!!!! That is right out of Revelation. He said it is the name of the ruling fallen angel or principality over that region. That is why he comes out again at the battle of Armaggedon. He gathers the nations together to war against the returning Christ. Of course these fallen angels operate down through a human being so a ruler of that area will be guided by "Gog". The whole interview is awesome and so well thought out. Chuck Missler is amazing, a genius in my opinion.

Texas Sue
Mark, Jim & Tammy, the part of the interview that caused my hair to stand on end was when Chuck Missler said he had looked up the meaning of the name "Gog". It means "King of the Locusts"!!!! That is right out of Revelation. He said it is the name of the ruling fallen angel or principality over that region. That is why he comes out again at the battle of Armaggedon. He gathers the nations together to war against the returning Christ. Of course these fallen angels operate down through a human being so a ruler of that area will be guided by "Gog". The whole interview is awesome and so well thought out. Chuck Missler is amazing, a genius in my opinion.

I agree totally, Sue.

Ezekiel 38:1 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the "chief prince" of Meshech and Tubal...

Gog is a "chief price" or a "principality." The only other place you will see this reference is in Daniel 10:13 where Michael the Arcangel is also referred to as a "chief prince." Two different personalities with similar positions of authority but "definitely" on opposite sides of the fence.

That's why Gog cannot simply be a man.

Wow, I really enjoyed this Sue... I'm in agreement with all of you... Chuck Missler is a genius and I see his timing of Psalm 83 and Ezekiel 38 as right on too. It just all flows together with Iran attempting to wipe Israel off the face of the map first, and then Russia and Iran coming together to take the spoils of Israel in later years. It's all so surreal and to think we can actually see what's coming as most of the world is so blind to it all.

Thanks for finding this for us Sue.. Shirley

Shirley, it is so good to see you posting. The best part about what Chuck is saying is that he thinks we will be raptured even before we see Psalm 83 war break out. We are on the brink of that right now so that really is exciting. Shows how very close we are to going home and after reading about the FEMA camps that can't be soon enough!

Mark, you are right! Gog can't just be a man and show up 7 years after a really deadly defeat. He is an evil fallen angel that is immortal and will be around to stir up trouble again at the last battle. I had never heard the interpretation of him as King of the Locusts (demons) and still am wowed by that. Doesn't that just pinpoint how very evil and how high-ranking in satan's kingdom this one is.

Tammy & Jim, I am glad you liked the study too. Missler is just tops.

Thanks for posting this. I used to see him at church when young and have listened to him through the years, but not enough lately, so thanks for posting. We love Chuck Missler.

This is an excellent video. I keep coming back and re-watching it.

I think it deserves a sticky.

Thanks Mark! I love this interview. Every time I listen I catch some piece of information that I didn't get the last time around. I love that he points out that there is ONE harpazo/rapture according to I Thess. 4 -one big event. Also he makes the point that a mid-trib or end-trib rapture scenario destroys the point of the imminency of Jesus return. I agree completely and if those who are buying into some people's idea that the trib started in 2008 this should be a point of consideration for them.

He also is very courageous to point out the treasonous behavior of our congress in the 2008 election and their behavior regarding legislation since then. I love to hear this man talk and could listen to him teach and just give commentary all day long. Wouldn't it be great if he had a radio show?

One thing I don't get is why the picture disappears around the 42 minute mark. The sound is there but no picture. Odd isn't it.

Texas Sue

One thing I don't get is why the picture disappears around the 42 minute mark. The sound is there but no picture. Odd isn't it.

I noticed that as well. Yeah, I love listening to Chuck Missler. He gets into the deep things in the Word...and that's where I like to dwell.

Another thing that he pointed out was...

Ezekiel 39:6 And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD.

Chuck doesn't quite come out and say so, but this verse has possibilities in pointing to the U.S. Maybe so...maybe not. However if it does then that could possibly mean a nuclear exchange is taking place. You know there a number of prophecies I've heard recently and in years past speaking of the timing of the Rapture happening just before the nukes fall and as Chuck puts it, "long overdue judgement."

BTW, Thanks Valerie.

Yes, thanks Valerie! This is one of the best teaching videos I have ever seen and like Mark, I love watching it again and again.

Mark, I kind of caught the oblique reference he made to the coastlands including the U.S. or being the U.S. According to Prophecy In The News' update today, Gary Stearman said there are three Russian warships in the Syrian deepwater ports right now. The U.S. John Stennis aircraft carrier is there, along with U.S. presence in the Straits of Hormuz and another place in that area(can't remember the name). The British have sent in a warship also, so I have wondered if the "coastlands" includes Britain as well as the U.S.

Russia will view the British with the same distaste as the U.S. and could retaliate against both. All of that being said, I get the feeling from listening to Chuck Missler and Gary Stearman that we could be a heartbeat away from the rapture if these wars are about to pop.

P.S. I love the way Chuck Missler calls the Bible and integrated message system.