Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MAJOR judgment follows "END" of year '11 (Mary's post agrees with "ROLLING 11 11's")!!!

ALL:

As I was reading some of the posts of today (1/2/12), I also re-read
my original words in my 1998 dream about JUDGMENT ON THE U.S.
("Babylon" - see Revelation 18) I posted at the bottom of my letter
about Ron Reese's recent posts:

My interpretation of the dream goes like this. We were walking
along the same bayou where I grew up and fished and played as
a child. This probably represents a carefree life spent enjoying
the freedom this country offers its inhabitants. This dream means
to me that we are enjoying our last days of this "type" of freedom
in this country.

So, I believe I have now the meaning of the.......

"It was like an endless column of four "dashes" coming across
the sky but with a space between the two sets of two dashes
so that they looked like "11's" without the fin.

ll ll
ll ll
ll ll
ll ll
ll ll
ll ll
ll ll

I believe it is a DOUBLE WARNING (like a double scriptural warning)....

...Genesis 41
...32 The REASON the dream was given to Pharaoh IN TWO FORMS is
...that THE MATTER HAS BEEN FIRMLY DECIDED BY GOD, AND GOD
...WILL DO IT SOON.

In other words,......

....it seems NOW CERTAIN (to me) that once "time rolls past"
(AS THE ll ll's ROLLED IN AN ENDLESS STREAM OVER THE
HORIZON IN MY DREAM)
MAJOR JUDGMENT IS TO FOLLOW
AFTER YEAR '11!!!

MANY BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

"COME, LORD JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Calvin

PS:

This is in agreement with Mary Adams (below) and I've
only posted the "beginning" of her post:

Mary Adams (31 Dec 2011)
"2012"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December is gone. As the last days of 2011 set into the sunset, the Spirit is speaking, but few are listening. All along something was happening, even while it seemed nothing but Christmas happened. As that year passes into history, another is falling upon the earth that will change things forever.

This warning will affect us all, but for those who do not desire spiritual insights or warnings, it will mean very little.

Re: MAJOR judgment follows "END" of year '11 (Mary's post agrees with "ROLLING 11 11's")!!!

Last night, The Ten Commandments remake (in miniseries form) was aired on TBN. Calvin, & fellow RFTHees, could this very well be another sign us of Jesus' soon return to Rapture us?

I'm asking, b/c you know about the (I believe...) 10 plagues that befell Egypt, due to Pharaoh's stubbornness of refusing to let the Israelites go. And about that spectacular scene where Moses, with God's help...parts the Red Sea, so that the Israelis could escape Pharaoh & his pursuing army.

We, ourselves, too, will escape this earth, when Jesus returns to Rapture us. For the above scene, don't you also agree(?), is symbolic of the sudden distruction that take place after we're gone. Yes!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: MAJOR judgment follows "END" of year '11 (Mary's post agrees with "ROLLING 11 11's")!!!

Tammy:

I "LOVE" to watch the original "The Ten Commandments" which
was done by a Cecil B. DeMille (who had Jewish roots) and played
by some of my favorite actors!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tammy it is so coincidental that you bring up the movie, "10 Commandments" and the exodus of the Jews from Egypt. The Holy Spirit dropped a comparison of that in my heart the other day. He reminded me of this passage:

Exodus 10:24-26: And Pharaoh called unto Moses, and said, Go ye, serve the LORD; only let your flocks and your herds be stayed: let your little ones also go with you.

25And Moses said, Thou must give us also sacrifices and burnt offerings, that we may sacrifice unto the LORD our God.

26Our cattle also shall go with us; there shall not an hoof be left behind; for thereof must we take to serve the LORD our God; and we know not with what we must serve the LORD, until we come thither.

God had specifically called my attention to the correlation of the exodus and the rapture. The symbolism is stunning. Egypt in Bible studies is symbolic of the fallen world and its tyrannical leader, Satan, who operates down through earthly rulers. The descendants of Abraham, the Jews, are brought out of Egypt, captivity and poverty and into the LAND OF PROMISE. They are protected from the final judgment on Egypt by the "blood on the doorpost" as we are protected by the blood of Jesus.

So in the rapture we are brought out of the world (Egypt), out of the captivity of the sin contaminated body and regions, and into the land of promise, the New Jerusalem. (Hebrews 12, John 14).

In the rapture, God will raise the dead, in other words, He will gather every molecule from every body that belongs to Him, transform it into its incorruptible form and bring it home. It doesn't matter if the body has been completely decomposed, burned up, lost at sea or what stage of decomposition it may be. We know according to science that matter once it comes into being, does not go away, it just changes form. God knows exactly where every little iota of each person is and how to collect it. He will leave NOTHING behind that belongs to Him. Just as Moses told Pharaoh, "not a hoof will be left behind". God will leave nothing behind that is covered by the Blood of Jesus.

The rapture is imminnent and not a hoof will be left behind. This also answers to me the erroneous idea that some Christians will be left behind to be "perfected" by tribulation. Not so - NOT A HOOF WILL BE LEFT BEHIND. Everyone under the BLOOD, living or dead will be caught up, transformed and transported into the Father's arms.

Loved your dream Calvin! So glad you brought up this subject regarding 11's...as I've been meaning to! I've been seeing 11's now...for a year! Everywhere I look...11's in my face! I've also been seeing 111...so not sure about this number?

I had Googled the meaning of the #11 back in early summer...wondering why God kept showing me this #...as this has NEVER happened to me before. It means Judgement. It goes right along with ALL the "Judgement coming to America" dreams, that God has been giving me since early childhood.

When researching the meaning of the #11 on the net...this was how I had ran across my former Christian forum...RITANow (who has since blocked me due to "questionable content" regarding the Nephilim, etc). They had a long thread regarding many of them (members) seeing 11's also. I joined that very day. I had also began to wonder IF maybe these 11's indicated that the Rapture was happening in 2011...as many on the RITAN forum has speculated. However, that was obviously NOT the case.

Now...I do believe they mean JUDGEMENT IS COMING!! I JUST got a new mailing box several days ago. What was that #?...why 111 of course! I said to myself..."You're kidding me! Here is this number...AGAIN, JESUS! OK...I'm listening..."

Anyone with thoughts regarding the # 111 ??

"I JUST got a new mailing box several days ago. What was that #?...why 111"

Bought&Paid4:

This is from an old post:

...A "chiasmus" (according to James Harrison, author of "The Pattern
...and the Prophecy") is a poetic structure using lines of poetry, books,
...or numbers to illustrate a point or express an idea. By their very
...nature, you can read any chiasmus forward or backward (The Pattern
...and the Prophecy by James Harrison, page 304). In other words, a
...chiasmus is a holy style of writing. Examples of a chiasmus in numbers
...would be: 717, 888, or (as below), 1001, 2222, 3223, 999.

Or, in your case, 111!!!!

THANKS MUCH FOR SHARING!!!!!!!!!