Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
One Night With The King

Last night on TBN; following Left Behind: World At War, Precious Memories, Dr. Charles Stanley's In Touch program...and Billy Graham's BG Classic Crusades...

Matt & Laurie Crouch aired One Night With The King, their film about Queen Esther. As I was watching it, I thought of our own night with OUR KING JESUS. For how fitting ONWTK is to our own not too distance future Rapture.

So therefore--I ask all of you, my fellow RFTH brothers & sisters in Christ...don't you all agree that this film is symbolic of our Rapture?

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. Btw, Christian SIC actress Tiffany Dupont brilliantly played the Queen.

Re: One Night With The King

Tammy:

This is from 2001 someone sent this prophecy

Ravished With Love For His Bride
uziel16@netvision.net.il
Jerusalem, Israel

March 27 2001

During the worship watch in Jerusalem, I began to see a picture of the Throne Room in Heaven. Without actually seeing a form of being, I understood that God the Father was there seated on the throne, and seated beside Him was Yeshua. As I looked at this, I saw Yeshua arise from His throne and tip toe over to one side of the throne room. Then He bent over, and as if He was parting a curtain just slightly, He parted the heavens and looked down on His people (Psalm 33:13,14). And at once I too was looking down through His eyes and could see the worshipers on earth. They were all dressed in black and very tall, but in the spirit I began to have a recount of the story in Genesis chapter 24, where Abraham sends his servant to find a bride for his son Isaac. And I realized the Lord was associating the servant in this story with His Holy Spirit today, out looking for a bride for His Son. And I felt the Lord was saying "I have sent My Spirit to go find Me a Bride."

Then again as I considered this word, I began seeing a cloud begin to descend on His people. And as I watched this scene, the story of Esther came into my spirit. And again the image of the Holy Spirit as the King's appointed officers was sent out to find a bride for the King. To bring her and prepare her to be the "Bride," the Bride of the King of Kings, the Bride of Messiah. With this understanding I saw the people in worship begin to enter into His cloud of Glory (the sent Spirit of God ). As they entered into this Glory, they were forever changed.

Somewhere in a distance I could see those who had entered in with black and dirty clothes exiting, coming out (now much shorter in height) dressed in a Glorious Bridal gown. There was a radiance and glory all around them. The radiance around them was much taller than their old dirty beings. For they were clothed in a Bridal Gown of His righteousness. They themselves had grown much smaller, but His glory was all around in such awesome height. It was The Lord who was seen and no longer the people. His radiance was all around. I felt that all they needed to do now was walk in His Glory and this shadow of His Glory would bring healing and deliverance to all those they passed by.

Immediately I was again in the throne room, and saw Yeshua with a heart bursting with love, to come and gather His Bride unto Himself. And I heard Him say to His Bride, "You have ravished my heart with love, and I am coming soon to gather you all to myself, that you also may be where I am with my Father. Shine bright, shine bright, my radiant Bride, for I long to gather you into my everlasting arms of love. Soon, O so very soon, I shall by my spirit visit you. And by My Spirit you shall be made radiant, in the Glory of My spirit you shall forever be changed.

You shall put on My garments of Righteousness, and the world will know you are Mine. They will see My glory upon you and many, yes a multitude, shall come rushing into my everlasting arms of Salvation and Love. For the Glory of The Lord shall cover the earth as the waters cover the seas. My angels shall come down and, together with you, will reap a harvest so that My Bride can be made full and then come unto to Me. Spotless and pure forever you will be! There never again shall you be separated from Me. There I will wipe away every tear. There you will see me face to face, and you will be like me, My Bride. We shall reign and rule over the heavens together. Yes, you and Me, and Me and you, forever." AMEN -- uziel16@netvision.net.il

Re: One Night With The King

AMEN!!! Calvin!!! AMEN!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy