Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
This Year: 2012 - Hebrew year of 5772 - What It Means

I checked on some info on the Hebrew date/calendar converter to be sure and today is

Tevet 5, 5772

Also, I did a little checking on the meaning of the year 5772 (new year started on Rosh Hoshannah - 9/28/11) to see if it has any bearing on what may be about to happen. This is the site referenced which you may want to bookmark:

http://www.hebrew4christians.com/index.html

Here are some pertinent facts regarding the year 5772. I am pasting in some info from the site, so:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

The Hebrew alphabet also has number values assigned to the letters. It is a 3 fold alphabet which uses the letter (which also is a pictograph), a word and a number value.

50= -letter "nun", 14th letter of alphabet
-nun means "fish", represents Jesus
-Jubilee, year of happiness and fullness
-man must be age of 50 to have wisdom
-50 days from the exodus to the giving of Torah

7= -"zayin", 7th letter of the alphabet
- pictograph looks like a sword with a crown
-'zayin' represents the crowned man (Jesus)equipped with the sword of the Holy Spirit
- zayin is a picture of Jesus, the Messiah
- 7 = completion, wholeness, blessings and rest.
-since the letter "zayin" represents a sword and a number 7, it is not surprising that it is used to cut up time into units of 7's:
-Shabbat - the 7th day of a 7 day week (week of days)
-Shavout - the 49th day after Passover (week of weeks)
-Tishri - the 7th month
-Shemitah - the 7th year of rest for the land
-Yovel - the 49th year (week of weeks of years)
-the Milennium Kingdom- the 7th Millenium of human history (week of 1,000's)

70= -16th letter of alphabet, "ayin"
-pictograph - an "eye" as in single eye or evil eye. Also, eyes reveal or see what is coming
-70 used often in Bible - could it be representative of the 70 weeks of Daniel? Also
- 70 souls went into Egypt (Joseph's family)
- 70 elders saw God on Mt Sinai
- 70 years of captivity in Babylon
-70 members of the Sanhedrin
-70 names of God
-70 birth pangs to the coming of the Messiah

2 = -2 is letter "bet", pictograph is a "HOUSE"
-2 - number of separation or division (sheep from goats, rapture: separation of church from world)
-picture of Jesus as "Master of the house"
-also - Jesus tabernacled (house) among us, came in flesh
- (My FAVORITE)"In My Father's HOUSE are many mansions. I go to prepare a place for you, and if I go away, I will come again and receive you to Myself)

I quoted assorted pieces of information from the website listed, therefore I enclosed it in a quote format.

Looks to me like 5772 is a year full of meaning for the endtimes in which we find ourselves. Hope this has been as enlightening for you as it has for me. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Re: This Year: 2012 - Hebrew year of 5772 - What It Means

Thank you, T/Sue, for boh your post, and the link to that site. I added it to my Favorites list.

From what I read in your post, it looks like 5772/2012 IS our year for our imminent departure.

Maranatha!
Tammy