Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NWO giving us clues to possible date of Rapture/WW3??

I hope I'm not blasted for posting the link to an article written by Ron Reese! Although, he believes in a "Pre-Wrath Rapture"...which this site does NOT agree with...he DOES have some interesting articles & information. In his new article that he just posted on Five Doves...he is revealing some alarming mathematical statistics, that seriously can NOT be ignored! He IS right about one thing...the NWO/Illuminati ALWAYS reveal their future plans...& they ALWAYS do their "dirty deals with the devil" using their infamous numerology...which includes mainly the numbers 9, 6, 11, 13, & multiples of 3's!

I also found it interesting where he mentions the Illuminati Card Game...which I just mentioned in another post by Clay, yesterday. Although, I had read about this card game about 7-8 yrs ago.

I also have to agree with him on his thoughts regarding BHO! I too have often wondered about the dates he mentions...regarding this man as well (when he was inaugurated...he was brought in under the name of "Peace" {Pulitzer Peace Prize}, etc)...which ALSO has made me ponder the "Pre-Wrath" theory myself. Although there are several scriptures which make me scratch my head supporting it, there are many more scriptures which seem to clearly debunk the "Pre-Wrath" theory...so, I'll just leave it at that. Either way...I DO believe that we are on the very brink of WW3...with the Rapture happening at about the same time!! Anyways...here is the link to his article:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2011/ronr1228.htm

Here is the link to his website, if anyone would like to read any of his older articles.

http://thefinal7yearsareherenow.com/

BTW...I JUST found his website about a week ago myself. I had heard others mention his name vaguely in another Christian forum. However, I had never asked further about him, nor did they ever link to his website. I would love to hear others' opinions regarding his new article, the statistics he's presented, & his presumptions on the NWO's future, remaining warnings, regarding the beginning of WW3!

God Bless!! ;)

Re: NWO giving us clues to possible date of Rapture/WW3??

I'd also like to throw in one more thought. I've been studying Planet X/Nibiru/The Destroyer...for about 10 yrs now. From what I've read regarding scientific assumptions of what all will transpire, with the passing of such an enormous Celestial body, such as Planet X, the Tribulation events sure seem to correlate extremely identical to these scientific predictions. I've long believed that the 6th Seal is describing the beginning of this event. Although, I could be wrong.

Another thing that has me pondering this theory...is the phenomena with all these record-breaking wind storms this past year! Rev. 7: 1-3...describes the Angels being commanded to "hold back the damaging winds." I've read scientific predictions describing unbelievable wind speeds from a celestial flyby...unlike ANYTHING that we have ever experienced on this Earth...or have record of (other than Biblical recordings...or that of the Mayan, Sumerians, the Kolbrin Bible, & various other historical culture info). Are these record-breaking wind storms due to Planet X getting closer...from our approaching the center of the Galaxy...or from some other "galactic" phenomena?? My husband said he saw 3 Semi's turned over today on his way to work & back... in addition to I-25 (Wyoming & Northern Colorado) being shut down, due to extreme high winds.

One thing is for certain...things are changing drastically...at record speed...as predicted for the End Days!! Come quickly Lord Jesus!!! We want to go home!!!

B&P4 we should collaborate on a book together! (if we had time, which I think we DO NOT) :P

Seriously though, you are spot on, I was thinking about making a video about Ron's post on Doves from yesterday and today, it was so intriguing.

Here's a rundown for those that don't want to read Ron's full post (though I highly recommend it, keep an open mind too)

The three 'clues' the NWO have been giving out:

1) on 11/9/11 - 1st NATIONAL Broadcast of the FEMA Emergency Alert System

3 weeks later, inclusive

2) on 11/29/11 - 2nd NATIONAL Broadcast of the FEMA Emergency Alert System

3 weeks later, inclusive

3) on 12/19/11 - 2 Power Outages at Candlestick Park in SF on Monday Night Football

3 weeks later, inclusive

would put us at January 8th, 2012

We can all agree that the War with Iran/Syria/Russia/China is but one "shot heard 'round the world" away from kicking off the anticipated Psalm 83/Ezekiel 38&39 prophecies. Could this first shot be fired on 1/8/12? Who knows, it's close.

We are outta here so soon brothers and sisters.

Thanks for that summary Clay. I should have thought to do the same. However, in his article, he explains so much more that is hard to summarize in short. For example...ALL the examples of 3's that are used...& why, including other calculations. I've been aware for years that they used multiples of 3's...for example...as in "33rd degree Masons." This number, 33/33.33, is their most valued number, for the fact that satan took 1/3 (33.33%) of the angels in Heaven with him, when he rebelled against YAHWEH. Makes perfect sense! THIS is why the NWO is sending out their "warnings" in 3-week intervals...times 4. 3x3x3x3. He has many more interesting numeric revelations in this article. It's definitely a must-read.

Yes Clay...I would LOVE to write a book with you...IF we had time!

Then again...maybe we still can...in HEAVEN!! After all...we WILL be doing "something" for eternity! I can't wait to find out what all opportunities lie ahead for us! I'm also artistic & would LOVE to help decorate/create beautiful things for My Heavenly Father. Then again...I don't think I could even come close to HIS CREATIONS...but would love to do my best trying!

Bought&Paid4,

Ron Reese, is a very nice person and has constantly sending me emails of his articles. I respect his work although the date setting for the Rapture, and other beliefs in regard where we are in the end days we don't see eye to eye. Since, he believes that the Tribulation has started a few years back, when Obama became President, and so forth! He has also set dates for the Rapture a few times, and I really don't like that idea, as it builds excitement, and then much disappointment.

Therefore Ron's studies do not fall into the Pre tribulation Rapture category. This forum is specifically a Pre tribulation forum here at RFTH, and that is the reason, we try not to post his views, as they may lead to confusion to some whom frequent here.

However, that's not to say that I don't agree with some of his views! Things that we agree on are, who will become the Anti-Chris, and how very close we are to the Rapture & Sudden Destruction, which I believe will happen together at the very same time as well! The fact that WW3 is on the horizon, but no necessary the date he has set for it!

If anyone wants to read his views, you're more than welcome to do so at his site. If you want to post anything about Ron Reese views, please just post, the following:

"For your Discernment"

"Ron's site is not a pre tribulation site!"

Link to his site.

Please don't discuss his views here....! Like I said it will leave many Pre Tribbers confused.

I see Ron Reese as our Brother in Christ, and I have personally written to him, and told him so! I'm sure we'll all be together in Heaven, where we'll be able to discuss our different points of views on the timing of the Rapture.

I honestly don't believe that anyone will get left behind just because they have a different view of when the Rapture will take place.
Some will be pleasantly surprised, when it happens earlier than they thought!!! LOL!!

The Rapture is imminent, no dates to set. God has set the date, and we'll waiting on the Lord daily!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Great post Valerie...& I like your advice on how to "present" his articles (not that I will be presenting anymore). That's why I mentioned at the beginning of my initial post...that he believes differently than this forum. Hoping I made it clear...but I like your method better. Thanks for that clarification for any that read this thread.

Like you said...I don't agree with everything he says either...but when I read this particular article...my antennae went up! He hit on many key points that I've also been keenly aware of...& am watching closely. I also agree with the fact that the "Sudden Destruction/WW3" is tied in directly with Israel. Just wanted to share...wondering what others' opinions were on this matter.

I don't believe in the "date-setting" either...especially after this roller coaster ride throughout this past fall! However, I DO see the Rapture happening before/around the same time of the "Sudden Destruction." Do others here think this way too? I just think it has to be VERY SOON...especially with all that is about to take place in & around Israel. Amen!?

From Calvin's post in Dreams & Visions:

Olivia (22 June)
"Dream"
Then, on Tuesday night, I dreamed about the Lord and He said the secret to the rapture was in the name of Yahweh then He mentioned the number 28.

The name of Yahweh.

The name Tu Bishvat is derived from the Hebrew date of the holiday, which occurs on the fifteenth day of Shevat. "Tu" stands for the Hebrew letters Tet and Vav, which together have the numerical value of 9 and 6, adding up to 15.

When representing the number using letters, rabbinic rules forbid using the letter-numerals that represent 10 (י Yud) and 5 (ה Hei) together because they form the abbreviation of the "ineffable name of God", YHVH יהוה. Therefore, the number 15 is represented by the letters ט (Tet) and ו (Vav), or 9 and 6 = 15.

I don't really know why but I felt like the Lord wanted me to post it. I actually posted earlier and deleted my post because I wasn't clear on what it was I was trying to convey....and It's no clearer to me now than it was then.

Thank you Bought&Paid4, & Philip for your comments and kind remarks.

Yes Ron and there are others like himself, whom are our dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, although we may not agree on every point and see eye to eye on some of the Rapture points. Like I mentioned before, this will not keep them from getting Raptured, nor us as well! We all have the major reason why we are watching, is because we want to be with our Saviour Jesus Christ, therefore we are longing and loving His appearance for us while we watch diligently!

Philip, that may be the date and then again it may not be! I can't seem to put any faith into a date, and watch for it because someone mentions it. In this case Ron mentioned it. I'd rather believe as many others, that there are no prerequisites to the Rapture, therefore, it can happen any day at any time, because it is imminent! Dates have come and gone, and they only raise the hopes of many only to end up in great disappointments. I say, Forget the dates, instead believe that before you can take your next breath, Jesus may come! For He will come when we least expect Him to come!

I'm watching daily, perhaps today, or tomorrow, Jesus will come. I don't know exactly the date or hour, but I do know along with you and others here, that it is so near, that any second, we may find ourselves with Jesus in the clouds, along with one another!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Philip. WOW. awesome research and insight my Brother, and Val, well put about Ron and his work for the Kingdom. We will ALL be feasting at that Wedding Supper of the Lamb regardless of what month day or year (though this month is looking good for our rescue mission...) Amen!

AMEN & AMEN!!! I'm sooooo ready to be outta here!!!