Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
3 days left of 2011...

And yet, we're STILL here. Have you, my fellow RFTH brothers & sisters in Christ, noticed this? But we STILL haven't as yet been Raptured.

So the question STILL remains--WHEN will we finally be delivered from off of this planet??? Will our redemption take place some time during 2012 or what???

Anyhoo, I only was just wondering about this, that's all.

Please come quickly, Lord Jesus.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: 3 days left of 2011...

"Or what?" The "or what" being 1013 or later, I know. How many more years are we going to be forced to wait?

yes, what if a generation counts for more years than we think? there are many people who live past 80...
what if the eclipses etc are only signs along the way like freeway highway signs, but the destination is years past? what if what if

This be assured of, that noone has better judgement, more patience, more compassion, better timing, is more truthful, is more faithful than
God our Father and His Son, Jesus. He has a crown on which is written Faithful and True.

There is noone else to trust but God.
It is impossible for us to a better job than Him.
If it were possible, I'd gird myself with a garment to serve you my brothers and sisters in Christ today. To comfort you and ease the day.
God bless you and keep you hidden in Himself.

I meant two (not 3...) more days left of 2011, but still no signs.

Until I was watching FoxNews, for which they mentioned something about the Sun (that represents Jesus) flares explosion...that might effect Earth's power grids. And hopefully 'n' fully triggering our possible Rapture. Then to that I said, PRAISE THE LORD!!!

And then reading other posts, I felt my spirit further getting lifted too. Thank you guys!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy,
I am very surprised that we are still here, but it's possible that the Lord is waiting until New Year's eve before he takes his bride home. I know that we are living in the season of the rapture and beginning of the tribulation period. The signs are unmistakeable that we are living in the very last days of the Church Age. Keep looking up!

Kevin

Tammy, & Everyone,

I totally understand how you all feel!!!
I have to keep reminding myself, that it's not up to us when we are Raptured, it's up to God! All we can be sure of is; it is extremely close, because the signs of war & tribulation are very close now. God has not appointed us to wrath, therefore our departure, must be at hand...imminent!

Will it happen in the next couple of days, only God knows for certain, all we can do is hope and pray! Will we be Raptured in 2012? The answer seems more promising at the moment that it may be the case afterall. The clock is ticking, and we are that much closer with every second that goes by.

Don't give up hope, for when we least expect it to happen it will.

Look up our redemption draws nigh!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Oh LORD our God, as the end of this calendar year comes upon us we reflect on our hopes and our aching longing that You would call us Home. Thank You, Father, for your patience with us and protection of us throughout this dreadful year – as calamity fell on millions of people -- earthquakes, tsunami, floods, winds, economic and health issues -- You have kept us in Your care. We thank You. Please bring to our minds those things that You would have us confess and be cleansed as we close out 2011 and enter into the next calendar year of 2012. Please keep our faith and hope strong, inspiring us to serve one another, encourage one another, and continue our focus on our LORD Jesus Christ. Praise You, LORD, for Your mercies and Your faithfulness. We rest in Thee … Maranatha! In Jesus' dear Name ~ amen.

AMEN, AND AMEN!!!

Shelby
AMEN, AND AMEN!!!

DITTO!!! AMEN, & AMEN!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy