Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2011 disasters [church, people sifted (11 11)], Grace's "2011 / 2012" post / Clay's alarm clock!!!

ALL:

This year, 2011, is NOT THE 11TH YEAR since we turned from
1999 into 2000!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is THE 12TH YEAR and the VERY END OF YEAR 12!!!

What did Clay "see" in his vision?

Answer: a clock approaching a 12:00 which means
nearing "12" hours being over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vision of "Time's Up!" for Age of Grace on Christmas Eve

2011 Record Year for Disaster Costs
Written By Elizabeth MacDonald
Published December 15, 2011
FOXBusiness

Debt crises here in the U.S. and Europe overshadowed this alarming fact: 2011 ranks as the worst ever for catastrophic economic losses from disasters, says reinsurance company Swiss Re.

The reinsurer says 2011 losses could still grow, due to expected winter storms in Europe and incoming claims from the ongoing floods in Thailand.

Ranked as the five costliest insured disasters for the year, in this order, were: Japan’s deadly earthquake and tsunami; New Zealand’s earthquake; floods in Thailand, and two deadly tornadoes in the U.S.; Hurricane Irene ranked number six; floods in Australia came in seventh; and storms in the U.S. took the remaining three spots out of the top 10.

The US was the worst hit, as the country posted six of the top 10 most costly insured disasters in 2011.

Total economic losses to society, which include insured and uninsured losses, reached an estimated $350 billion, up from $226 billion in 2010.

The earthquake in Japan accounts for most of this year's economic losses. It was also the deadliest event, with most of the 30,000 people who lost their lives due to catastrophes in the first 11 months of this year coming from Japan.

Kurt Karl, Swiss Re’s chief economist, says in a statement: “2011 is going down as another year of very tragic and costly earthquakes. Unfortunately earthquake insurance coverage is still quite low, even in some industrialized countries with high seismic risk, like Japan. So on top of people losing their loved ones, societies are faced with enormous financial losses that have to be borne by either corporations, relief organizations or governments and, ultimately, taxpayers.”

Insured losses – the ones insurance companies are actually on the hook for – were $108 billion, up sharply from $48 billion in 2010, Swiss Re says.

This makes it the second-most expensive year for the industry after 2005, which posted $123 billion in insured disaster losses. Hurricanes Katrina, Wilma and Rita alone caused claims of over $100 billion for that year.

Swiss Re also notes in its statement that “if Japan had been as well insured as other countries with high seismic risk, such as New Zealand, the overall industry tally would have been much higher.”

It adds: “Even so, in terms of catastrophe claims, 2011 ranks as the second costliest year in history for the insurance industry.”

Europe’s winter storms and incoming claims from the ongoing floods in Thailand could push 2011 to the top of this ranking, Swiss Re adds.

RANKING OF 2011’SMOST COSTLY INSURED DISASTERS

1) Japan’s earthquake, tsunami, $36 BN insured losses
2) New Zealand earthquake, $12 BN
3) Thailand floods, up to $11 BN
4) US tornadoes, Alabama et al, $7.3 BN
5) US tornadoes, Missouri et al, $6.7 BN
6) Hurricane Irene, $4.9 BN
7) Australia floods, $2.3 BN
8 ) US storms, $2 BN
9) US storms, $1.5BN
10) US storms, $1.4BN

SOURCE: Swiss Re

From Grace's post (from All Things New) posted on RFTH is below.

ADVICE: Do NOT roll over and go BACK to sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLESSINGS!!!

"COME, LORD JESUS!!!"

Calvin

2011 / 2012 .......... VISION
Grace (on RFTH)
Dec 28, 2011 - 2:51AM

2011 / 2012 .......... VISION