Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Grand Deception is Moments Away

Tammy's (SisterNChrist) POST on the 'Left Behind' and 'Close Encounters...' films just reminded me of something I had heard a few days ago...

This is a paragraph that caught my attention from what is called the "Dulce Book" by Bruce Alan Walton- who has done immense research into the alien/demon agenda stuff, Area 51, UFO sightings, interviewed hundreds of abduction victims, etc...

Does this sound like headlines today or what, this is the transcription of a documentary that was filmed in 1991:

FAIR USE FOR DISCUSSION AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES

"Furthermore, Norio Hayakawa contends that the 'GRAND DECEPTION'...will immediately follow a rapid series of shocking, incredible events in succession, beginning with a Russia-backed Arab Confederacy's attempt to invade Israel, simultaneous worldwide earthquakes, worldwide stock market crash and a sudden, mysterious 'evacuation' of a segment of the planets population, all of which will culminate in a quick official formation of a New World Order [based in Europe] that will last for seven years upon its inception."

! ! ! "mysterious 'evacuation' of a segment of the planet's population" ! ! !

Sounds like the Rapture of the Bride to me!

This also matches EXACTLY what Elvi Zapata says Jesus showed him would happen RIGHT BEFORE we are outta here...

1) Major Earthquake in California
2) Tsunami event on East Coast of United States
3) War breaking out in Israel/Middle East

He doesn't know the order, but when one of these kicks off he says we are essentially DAYS AWAY from the Rapture. Glory to God!

Here is Elvi's video:

-Clay

Re: The Grand Deception is Moments Away

Clay, I've read the Dulce Book...scary stuff, for sure! Isn't it also strange that even the Illuminati/New Agers EXPECT a Rapture also? Only, THEY see it as the "Mother Gaia"/Planet Earth, ridding itself of the "troublemakers" (Christians). Of course...WE know better! WE will be in a MUCH better place! I can't wait!!

We ALSO know that they're going to explain the Rapture away as an "Alien Abduction." This won't be hard for them to do with the atheists & those that are truly lost...especially when the Aliens/Nephilim make their personal appearance. For those who have heard the TRUTH...&/or who have been listening to us "Watchers"...HOPEFULLY, they will not fall for the Great Delusion/Deception...& see the "disappearances" for what they truly were...THE RAPTURE!!

I've also read where these New Age Channelers know End-Day prophecy better than most Christians. The only part they have wrong/backwards...which is the MOST IMPORTANT PART...is that of JESUS CHRIST, & how HE is coming to defeat Satan & his cohorts (they see it all backwards)...to RULE & REIGN in HIS MILLENNIAL KINGDOM!! It really is sad as to how many are playing for the WRONG team...& just how DELUDED they are into believing that their god (Satan) wins!!

Find this hard to believe? Here is just ONE site...for starters:

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1753.cfm

It reveals the "Illuminati Card Game"...developed in 1995...Yep...SIX years BEFORE 911. You HAVE to read this site!! Amazing how they have orchestrated EVERYTHING...& STILL have things in store for us!!

Ever heard of Johathan Kleck's videos?? God started showing him some amazing things...including things that were hidden in our MONEY!!...including events YET to happen!! Here is his website...just click on the "topics" at the top of his page:

http://www.jonathankleck.com/

Here is yet another great site...that has VERY interesting info...as well as great links:

http://www.tribulation-now.org/

I just find it hard to believe that we haven't left yet! However, OUR LOVING FATHER KNOWS BEST!! Maybe HE's waiting on those "lukewarm" Christians to "fire up"...& those "reluctant" ones who have been afraid to give their lives to the Lord. ?? I know one thing...Elvi's visions sure have my ears glued to the news now, more than ever! AMEN!?

Maranatha!!

Amen B&P4! We are like two peas in a pod! I have been keeping up with the same sources you mentioned (Kleck, TribNow, etc...) that the Lord has lead me to follow, just about a year ago he started opening my eyes and ears.

What an experience to have the scales removed from my eyes about all this NWO/Illuminati garbage that we know is the one-world government/currency/religion that finally shows it's face during the Tribulation. So true about all the New Agers playing for the wrong team, sad.. but Lucifer IS the father of lies, we shouldn't be surprised he has so many deceived.

I am about to listen to the show on the Great Tribulation tonight on blogtalk radio, it still blows me away how much you and I have in common!!

God bless!

Thanks Clay! It's soooo nice to have brothers & sisters to discuss all this with! I've been studying about the Illuminati, since the age of 11...when I received a cassette tape from an evangelist, who was preaching about a man by the name of John Todd. J. Todd was a former high-ranking Illuminati priest, who defected, because he got saved. I was utterly amazed to learn that our Government, powerful high-ranking people, movie stars, etc... were NOT who they pretended to be!

That research kept leading me further & further down the rabbit hole, throughout the years. I've been studying this alien/demon agenda, for about 15+ years now, intently. I say that because I've always had an 'inner knowledge' that this was so. My Mother & I saw a UFO around the year 1976. I recently read about a UFO/Alien war with our military, which took place in the southern states, around Georgia, Alabama, & E. TN., during this same time frame. We were living in South Knoxville (Seymour), TN then. Ya think?? Seems plausible to me!

It still blows me away as to how many Christians turn & walk the other way anytime ANY of these topics are even mentioned! What's REALLY alarming...is that I'm continuing to learn just how much has been 'hidden' from us Christians. When our Bible was translated...not only were quite a few books REMOVED...but the ones that were included were not exactly translated correctly! I'm NOT saying that our Holy Bible is fallible...just that certain words weren't translated as "properly" as they should have been...so as to "water down" their TRUE meanings. For example, this following site does a superb job at describing this in MUCH detail...(although, it's certainly not the only resource)

http://www.ryanmcginty.com/fallen/

Since reading the entire Book of Enoch about 7 years ago...I've been digging deeper & deeper ever since! I try not to study about the Fallen Angels too much...so as NOT to take away from my Praise & Worship time with God & His Word. However, being that it is ALL so tied together, especially in these Last Day events...it's hard not to! Besides...there is MUCH info regarding the fallen angels interwoven throughout the Word...even if it's been "hidden" ever so meticulously.

It's as though we must watch what the enemy is doing, in addition to watching for all the signs commanded of us from Jesus Himself, in order to know just how close the Rapture event is! HALLELUJAH to the Lamb of God!! We're going home SOON!!

God Bless!