Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Are we close to a "TRUMPET BLAST / THIRD DAY" type event? 5400 weeks from Tunguska!!!

ALL:

Impacts of Comet SL-9 onto Jupiter - 7/16-22, 1994 - taught us that
the white nights that occurred around the world after Tunguska were
made by the dust blown back into space.

...SL-9 had energy MUCH greater than anything that we have had on the earth.
...Computers that predicted the 1994 impacts onto Jupiter, also predicted that
...ENORMOUS plumes of dust would be blown back into space from the surface
...of Jupiter. A plume of dust from SL-9 formed a shadow the size of the earth
...onto Jupiter's surface. An SL-9 explosion was about 27 million times the
...Hiroshima explosion. SL-9 left a bruise the size of the earth on the surface
...of Jupiter.

...Tunguska and SL-9

...The scientists studying SL-9 asked, "What would happen if SL-9 hit the earth?"
...According to the study on the Discover Channel, no debris or very little debris
...was found at the impact site of Tunguska***(on June 30, 1908 ) because it was
...vaporized and got ejected back out into space. The white nights that occurred
...around the ...world after Tunguska were made by the dust blown back into
...space. Again, this was proven by the impacts of SL-9.

Considering the above, I believe that Tunguska's "white nights"
WERE a sign to the world of the Lord's return.

Soooo...........

On Tuesday, December 27, 2011, we were EXACTLY 5400 weeks
from the Tunguska Event which, AGAIN, I believe, was a WORLD
WIDE SIGN of the Lord's return / rapture!!!

...From: Tuesday, June 30, 1908 - Tunguska Meteor
...To: Tuesday, December 27, 2011
...It is 37,800 days
...Or 5400 weeks
...54 = Church as the body of Christ
...100 = the elect; children of the promise

Ezra 1 Amplified Bible (AMP)
11 All the vessels of gold and of silver were 5,400.
All these Sheshbazzar [the governor] brought with
the people of the captivity from Babylon to Jerusalem.

[If you go to the video (below), they put the wrong date. They put
July 30, 1908 (it was actually June 30, 1908 ).]

Tunguska Explosion 30 June 1908

1908 Siberia Explosion

In Brief:
At 7:17 AM on the morning of June 30, 1908, a mysterious explosion occurred in the skies over Siberia. It was caused by the impact and breakup of a large meteorite, at an altitude roughly six kilometers in the atmosphere. Realistic pictures of the event are unavailable. However, Russian scientists collected eyewitness accounts of the event. I believe that we now know enough about large impacts to "decode" the subjective descriptions of the witnesses and create realistic views of this historic asteroid impact as seen from different distances.

++++++++++++++++

On 3 days, inclusively, from 12/27/11, we will be on Friday, 12/30/11.

Are we CLOSE to a "THIRD DAY" type event?

...From: Saturday, February 18, 2006 - 2000 second GRB
...To: Saturday, December 31, 2011 - last day / last Sabbath of 2011
...It is 2142 days
...306 weeks
...153 = "the sons of God"
...14 = "deliverance"
...14 X 153 = 2142
INCLUSIVELY, THIS COMES TO FRIDAY, 12/30/11

Exodus 19:16-22 (NIV Version)
16 On the morning of the THIRD DAY there was THUNDER AND LIGHTNING, WITH A THICK CLOUD OVER THE MOUNTAIN, AND A VERY LOUD TRUMPET BLAST. Everyone in the camp trembled. 17 Then Moses led the people out of the camp to meet with God, and they stood at the foot of the mountain. 18 Mount Sinai was covered with smoke, because the LORD descended on it in fire. The smoke billowed up from it like smoke from a furnace, and the whole mountain trembled violently. 19 As the sound of the trumpet grew louder and louder, Moses spoke and the voice of God answered him.

20 The LORD descended to the top of Mount Sinai and called Moses to the top of the mountain. So Moses went up 21 and the LORD said to him, “Go down and warn the people so they do not force their way through to see the LORD and many of them perish. 22 Even the priests, who approach the LORD, must consecrate themselves, or the LORD will break out against them.”

Exodus 19:16-22 (King James Version)
16 And it came to pass on the THIRD DAY in the morning, that there were THUNDERS AND LIGHTNINGS, AND A THICK CLOUD UPON THE MOUNT, AND THE VOICE OF THE TRUMPET EXCEEDING LOUD; so that all the people that was in the camp trembled. 17 And Moses brought forth the people out of the camp to meet with God; and they stood at the nether part of the mount. 18 And mount Sinai was altogether on a smoke, because the LORD descended upon it in fire: and the smoke thereof ascended as the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mount quaked greatly. 19 And when the voice of the trumpet sounded long, and waxed louder and louder, Moses spake, and God answered him by a voice.

20 And the LORD came down upon mount Sinai, on the top of the mount: and the LORD called Moses up to the top of the mount; and Moses went up. 21 And the LORD said unto Moses, Go down, charge the people, lest they break through unto the LORD to gaze, and many of them perish. 22 And let the priests also, which come near to the LORD, sanctify themselves, lest the LORD break forth upon them.

MANY BLESSINGS!!!!!!!

"COME, LORD JESUS!!!!!"

Calvin

Re: Are we close to a "TRUMPET BLAST / THIRD DAY" type event? 5400 weeks from Tunguska!!!

Actually, one of the BEST arguments if we look at a
number's meanings AND Tunguska as a "WARNING"
or "LOOKING UP" day, would be, again....

...From: Tuesday, June 30, 1908 - Tunguska Meteor
...To: Tuesday, December 27, 2011
...It is 37,800 days
...Or 5400 weeks
...54 = Church as the body of Christ
...100 = the elect; children of the promise

OR...

37,800 DAYS = 42 X 900
42 = 1st and 2nd ADVENT [or COMING" of the Lord]
9 = "JUDGMENT"
900 = James Harrison says that any number times "10"
...means that number's meaning should be AMPLIFIED,
...THEREFORE "9" or "JUDGMENT DOUBLE AMPLIFIED"

...Mark 13 (NIV1984)
...18 Pray that this will not take place in winter, 19 because those will
...be days of DISTRESS UNEQUALED from the beginning, when God
...created the world, until now—and never to be equaled again. 20 If the
...Lord had not cut short those days, no one would survive. But for the
...sake of the elect, whom he has chosen, he has shortened them.

Ted Porter did a LARGE study on number 42 which is
posted below by BG Ellis.

BG Ellis (28 Feb 2011)
"When is Jesus Returning? “The Answer is 42!”"

Re: Are we close to a "TRUMPET BLAST / THIRD DAY" type event? 5400 weeks from Tunguska!!!

Calvin & fellow RFTHees,

Because my dream shown distinctly, the state of Wyoming's northbound ash flow cloud for when Yellowstone NP's giant caldera erupts... Could this be a sign too?

And this morning, I saw on FoxNews, that Indonesia's volcano erupted recently...for which the natives tried to escape to safer ground; out of the way of the watery, muddy ashy flow.

Therefore--the earth is VERY active...EQ-wise.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Calvin, I just LOVE that chapter in Exodus (19) it points to the Rapture in so many ways it blows my mind. Thank you for this wonderful study.