Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Just noticing..."Could Comet Lovejoy be the Lord's 'arrow' (Zechariah 9:14)?"

Zechariah 9 (Amplified Bible)

14 And the Lord shall be seen over them and His ***arrow shall go forth as the lightning, and the Lord God will blow the trumpet and will go forth in the **windstorms of the south.
15 The Lord of hosts shall defend and protect them; and they shall devour and they shall tread on [their fallen enemies] as on slingstones [that have missed their aim], and they shall drink [of victory] and be noisy and turbulent as from wine and become full like bowls [used to catch the sacrificial blood], like the corners of the [sacrificial] altar.
16 And the Lord their God will save them on that day as the flock of His people, for they shall be as the [precious] jewels of a crown, lifted high over and shining glitteringly upon His land.
17 For how great is God's goodness and how great is His beauty! And how great [He will make Israel's] goodliness and [Israel's] beauty! Grain shall make the young men thrive and fresh wine the maidens.

Zechariah 9 (NIV1984)

The LORD Will Appear

14 Then the LORD will appear over them; His ***arrow will flash like lightning.
The Sovereign LORD will sound the trumpet; he will march in the **storms of the south,
15 and the LORD Almighty will shield them.
They will destroy
and overcome with slingstones.
They will drink and roar as with wine;
they will be full like a bowl
used for sprinkling the corners of the altar.
16 The LORD their God will save them on that day
as the flock of his people.
They will sparkle in his land
like jewels in a crown.
17 How attractive and beautiful they will be!
Grain will make the young men thrive,
and new wine the young women.

**Tropical Storm Washi Unleashes Philippine Disaster

December 23, 2011 The broad circulation of Tropical Storm Washi can be seen Monday passing to the west of the central Philippines, after drenching Mindanao. More than 1,000 people perished in the southern Philippines when Tropical Storm Washi unleashed devastating flash floods and landslides across Mindanao Island.

The broad circulation of Tropical Storm Washi can be seen Monday passing to the west of the central Philippines, after drenching Mindanao.

+++++++++++++++++++++

***pictures of Comet Lovejoy on the horizon as the
sun comes up,......................

...........................and, AS I read Elliot's letter, it just CAME TO ME that
this comet was POINTING TO THE SUN, or, (using scripture correctly),
POINTING TO "SOMETHING" ABOUT THE "SON" (sun = "SON")........

...Psalm 19
...1 The heavens declare the glory of God;
...the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
...2 Day after day they pour forth speech;
...night after night they display knowledge.
...3 There is no speech or language
...where their voice is not heard.
...4 Their voice goes out into all the earth,
...their words to the ends of the world.
...In the heavens he has pitched a tent for the SUN,
...5 which is LIKE A BRIDEGROOM COMING FORTH
...from his pavilion, like a champion rejoicing to run
...his course.
...6 It rises at one end of the heavens
...and makes its circuit to the other;
...nothing is hidden from its heat.

Psalm 96 (KJV)
12 Let the field be joyful, and all that is therein:
then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice
13 Before the LORD: FOR HE COMETH,
FOR HE COMETH TO JUDGE THE EARTH:
HE SHALL JUDGE THE WORLD WITH RIGHTEOUSNESS,
AND THE PEOPLE WITH HIS TRUTH.

Comet Lovejoy Observed From Earth Orbit (2011.12.21)

Re: Just noticing..."Could Comet Lovejoy be the Lord's 'arrow' (Zechariah 9:14)?"

Calvin, isn't Japan's motto known as 'The Land of the Rising Sun'?

So, could comet land somewhere on/near Japan

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Just noticing..."Could Comet Lovejoy be the Lord's 'arrow' (Zechariah 9:14)?"

Tammy:

I don't think it's going to land on Earth, BUT, I put
this together about this comet:

BLESSINGS!!!

+++++++++++++++++

Comet Lovejoy = "arrow of the Lord"? (Zechariah 9:14); "cross..flood..arrow"

The following shows Comet Lovejoy as it approaches the sun
and turns into the shape of Jesus with outstretched arms "or"
like a cross. This occurred December 15-16:

SIGN OF "JESUS / CROSS"

At the same time, Tropical Storm Washi, approached the southern
Philippines hitting between December 16 and 18!!!

Death toll mounts from storm in Philippines as bodies wash ashore

The unusually heavy rains of Tropical Storm Washi, which churned across the southern Philippines between December 16 and 18, set off landslides and **flash floods that swept away whole villages.

"I've gone through many disasters but this one is the worst as some of the survivors have lost so many family members," said Richard Gordon, chairman of the Philippine Red Cross.

"Some have lost as many as 30 relatives," he said in comments posted recently on the organization's website.

================

**Flash floods kill more than 500 in Philippines

Tropical Storm Washi blew away Sunday after devastating a wide swath of the southern Philippines with flash floods that killed at least 521 people as they slept and turned two coastal cities into a muddy wasteland filled with overturned cars and uprooted trees.

In just 12 hours, Washi dumped more than a month of average rains on Mindanao. Forecaster Leny Ruiz said records show that storms that follow the same path as Washi come only once in about every 12 years.

+++++++++++++++++++++

***Is Comet Lovejoy POINTING TO THE SUN (like an arrow), or,
pointing to "SOMETHING" ABOUT THE "SON" (sun = "SON")........

...Psalm 19
...1 The heavens declare the glory of God;
...the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
...2 Day after day they pour forth speech;
...night after night they display knowledge.
...3 There is no speech or language
...where their voice is not heard.
...4 Their voice goes out into all the earth,
...their words to the ends of the world.
...In the heavens he has pitched a tent for the SUN,
...5 which is LIKE A BRIDEGROOM COMING FORTH
...from his pavilion, like a champion rejoicing to run
...his course.
...6 It rises at one end of the heavens
...and makes its circuit to the other;
...nothing is hidden from its heat.

Calvin, I just now watched that Comet Lovejoy youtube, and it DOES look alot alike Jesus' outstretched arms/or His cross, heading for the Sun.

So yes, I do see why it could the Lord's 'arrow.'

Maranatha!
Tammy