Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
5.8 quake covers "church" in word "Christchurch" just after MIDNIGHT!!!

Interesting that this 5.8 quake was the FIRST quake after
MIDNIGHT tonight (UTC time) and it was 58 minutes past
MIDNIGHT (UTC time). It ALSO "covers" the word "church"
in Christchurch!!!

Magnitude 5.8 - SOUTH ISLAND OF NEW ZEALAND
2011 December 23 00:58:36 UTC
Region SOUTH ISLAND OF NEW ZEALAND
Distances 26 km (16 miles) ENE of Christchurch, New Zealand

58 = the Greek gematria of NOAH and GRACE

[GR] > The Number 58 - Grace

Re: 5.8 quake covers "church" in word "Christchurch" just after MIDNIGHT!!!

Could this be our 3 day warning? I pray so!

Time will tell, but I doubt it.

I think it's definitely a "heads up"..... could have been anywhere else in the world, but it happened to be in Christchurch.... my wishful and hopeful thinking. Please let this be IT!

Shirley:

It seems you may be right about a "heads up"!!!!

Subsequent quakes since the first one just after MIDIGHT continue
to cover the word, "church":

Latest Earthquakes in the World - Past 7 days

MAP 4.8 2011/12/23 03:50:12 OFF EAST COAST OF THE SOUTH ISLAND, N.Z.
MAP 5.9 2011/12/23 02:18:02 SOUTH ISLAND OF NEW ZEALAND
MAP 4.0 2011/12/23 01:41:38 SOUTH ISLAND OF NEW ZEALAND
MAP 4.2 2011/12/23 01:30:25 SOUTH ISLAND OF NEW ZEALAND
MAP 5.3 2011/12/23 01:06:25 SOUTH ISLAND OF NEW ZEALAND
MAP 5.8 2011/12/23 00:58:37 SOUTH ISLAND OF NEW ZEALAND

String of quakes rattles New Zealand city of Christchurch

By the CNN Wire Staff
updated 10:56 PM EST, Thu December 22, 2011
STORY HIGHLIGHTS
NEW: Second 5.8-magnitude quake hits near Christchurch
NEW: Christchurch closes its airport
NEW: At least 2 people have been reported to be injured, the government says
Christchurch is still recovering from a 6.3-magnitude quake that struck in February

(CNN) -- A series of earthquakes struck New Zealand near the city of Christchurch on Friday, causing damage and disruption in an area still recovering from a powerful quake in February.

The tremors have injured at least two people and resulted in the closure of the Christchurch airport, said Vince Cholewa, spokesman for the New Zealand Ministry of Civil Defence and Emergency Management. He added that he did not have any information about the severity of the people's injuries at the moment.

The first quake, with an epicenter 26 kilometers (16 miles) east-northeast of Christchurch, took place just before 2 p.m. Friday (8 p.m. Thursday, EST) at a depth of 4.7 kilometers, according to the U.S. Geological Survey. A smaller, 5.3-magnitude temblor followed eight minutes later.

The emergency services began responding, offices closed and people filed out of buildings. Fallen rocks created problems for traffic.

Then, less than an hour and half after the first tremor, as the authorities tried to gauge the damage and residents tried to calm their nerves, another 5.8-magnitude quake shook the region. Its epicenter was 15 kilometers from Christchurch and was 4.9 kilometers deep, the U.S. Geological Survey said on its website.

The string of tremors rattled a city already on edge.

In February, a 6.3 magnitude earthquake hit the central business district of Christchurch, killing more than 180 people.

The city, the biggest on the South Island of New Zealand, is in the process of rebuilding the areas that the suffered the worst damage from that quake. Many buildings are still swathed in scaffolding. Some of the weakened buildings sustained further damage on Friday, Cholewa of the civil defense ministry said.

The city has resorted to using shipping containers to house retail outlets while it repairs damage to shopping districts.

Gary Moore, who works in Christchurch, said he was having Christmas drinks with his colleagues Friday when the first quake shook the room for 15 to 20 seconds.

"People are in shock, since things were just getting back to normal" from the February quake, he said by telephone. "You can never get used to such things. This really gets into your nerves."

Moore has reason to be jumpy: After the February quake, he and about 20 other people had to be rescued from a 17-story building where they had found themselves trapped.

The tremors Friday felt small compared with what he experienced in February, he said, but his office had still been closed and the building emptied.

He added that he could hear emergency service sirens wailing.