Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Americans will be transferred to foreign prisons under Indefinite Detention act

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

This is a must read !!! If you think the bill is bad,
read this, it will curl your hair so to speak!!!
Freedom is passing away before our very eyes, UNBELIEVABLE!!!

http://rt.com/usa/news/foreign-ndaa-suspected-us-367/

Re: Americans will be transferred to foreign prisons under Indefinite Detention act

Obama insists on indefinite detention of Americans

http://rt.com/usa/news/obama-detention-defense-levin-635/

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Sounds like a done deal to me!!!

Re: Americans will be transferred to foreign prisons under Indefinite Detention act

Brothers and sisters here on RFTH, please pray with me about this bill

Father God, King of the Universe, You see the state of justice in America. You see the bill awaiting signing by the President that does away with rights for accused persons.

It is written in Your word, in Zech 4:6, "not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit sayeth the Lord". You used Gideon with only 300 men. You used Moses to lead people out of Egypt. Really, it was always You who delivered people from injustice. You said in Your word that we are to pray for our leadership (1Tim 2).

Father God, if it be possible within Your plan, I pray that this bill will be stopped. Also that those held already in foreign prisons will be allowed lawyers, brought to trial, and treated with true justice. This cannot happen without Your power and mercy. Jeremiah 14:9 Why should your people be without any help?

Please intervene and deliver people once more from unrighteous dominion.
Come back Lord Jesus. Come back as King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

Val,
The fact that we are living in the very last days of the church age leads to me to believe that this kind of legislation will not be stopped. We will soon be raptured, and those who are left behind will suffer much worse than being imprisoned like this. The fact that this bill will likely become a law in the US shows me how close our redemption really is. Come quickly Lord Jesus!

Kevin

Kevin
Val,
The fact that we are living in the very last days of the church age leads to me to believe that this kind of legislation will not be stopped. We will soon be raptured, and those who are left behind will suffer much worse than being imprisoned like this. The fact that this bill will likely become a law in the US shows me how close our redemption really is. Come quickly Lord Jesus!

Kevin

AMEN!!! to that, Kevin, Valerie, & fellow RFTHers!!! Please come quickly, Lord Jesus!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Kevin,

I totally agree with you and Tammy; these are the last days, and prophecy written centuries ago is being fulfilled before our eyes. Yes, Kevin, it does point to how extremely close we are to our Beloved Coming to take us home! The Rapture is imminent!

Those whom rejected the Lord, as their Savior, will have to experience Hell on Earth, and many will also experience Hell for eternity in their after life.

Regina, we'll have to pray that God's will be done accordingly, and ask for His protection over His own, until Jesus comes to remove us from this Earth.

Jesus is coming very soon to take us home!

Buckle your seatbelt, Rapture Flight to Heaven is about to take off with Jesus as the Pilot, for He knows the way home!

Maranatha!

Valerie

The sooner, the better, Valerie, because once this infamous bill becomes law, Obama will use it to stamp out all opposition to his deeds. He's getting set to become an absolute dictator, and he will use this law to carry out massacres against the American people. I do not want to remain here to become one of his victims.