Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Another Hannukah sign???

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

Just wanted to share a possible Hannukah sign. It involves multiple blackouts at candlestick park monday night. At first I didn't think anything of it but since Monday night was the lighting of the first menorah candlestick, and the power went out at candlestick park at about the very time Hannukah would begin in San Fransisco, I thought this to be more than coincidence. Link to the article posted below.
GOD BLESS

Candlestick blackout takes focus away from win
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_STADIUM_POWER_OUTAGE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-12-20-18-31-22

Re: Another Hannukah sign???

My thoughts EXACTLY D! Maybe God was answering Barack's lighting of the menorah early, by shutting down an entire stadium with HIS WILL. Our God is a cool dude.

Actually Hanukkah started Tuesday night. This does not knock out your theory at all though about the darkness at candlestick park being a sign. It is too obvious not to be one. The lights went out on the eve of Hanukkah, the Festival of Lights. Just a sign that THE Light of the world is about to remove His Lights - the Church. Darkness is about to descend and continue for 7 years.

That's correct Sue. The servant candle and the first candle on the right side of the Hanukkiah were lit last night. This was a sign on the night before Hanukkah at "Candlestick Park". The emphasis being on Candlestick! Wow! Come quickly Lord Jesus!

Kevin

Your right Sue. I don't know why but I for some reason I thought it was Monday night last night not Tuesday. The only thing I can think of is that God was "blowing out" the worlds candle in preparation for the lighting of his own.
As far as I've read so far, nobody can figure out what caused the blackout and none of the surrounding area has been affected. Only the stadium.

Wow, that's right Kevin.... I didn't really pay attention to this but in reading this and realizing it was "Candlestick Park".... that really makes me sit up and take notice! Thanks ya'll for the lightbulb sensation.... I love it!

It's very possible that the Rapture may take place anytime during the 8 days of Hannukah, which began December 20-28!!! Wow, wouldn't it be something if the Rapture occurred on Christmas Day, because it would be both during Hannukah and Christmas!

The strangest thing, for the past 2 years, I have never closed the Rapture Forum down on Christmas Day! But now into our 3rd year during this Christmas Day, I felt compelled to close down the forum for posting on
December 25th, 2011. Perhaps, the Lord is showing me, that all has been completed, and it's time to go, since there won't be anyone around to monitor the forums!!!

Merry Christmas & Happy Hanukkah!!!

Blessings in Christ!

Valerie

Valerie, I am glad you brought closing the forum up! He just- may have us go up!! Thanks for sharing your comments.

Valerie
It's very possible that the Rapture may take place anytime during the 8 days of Hannukah, which began December 20-28!!! Wow, wouldn't it be something if the Rapture occurred on Christmas Day, because it would be both during Hannukah and Christmas!

The strangest thing, for the past 2 years, I have never closed the Rapture Forum down on Christmas Day! But now into our 3rd year during this Christmas Day, I felt compelled to close down the forum for posting on
December 25th, 2011. Perhaps, the Lord is showing me, that all has been completed, and it's time to go, since there won't be anyone around to monitor the forums!!!

Merry Christmas & Happy Hanukkah!!!

Blessings in Christ!

Valerie

And, Valerie, IF we're STILL here after Christmas...and 3-days later? Will you reopen RFTH afterwards? Oh!!! I see at the top under the picture of Baby Jesus w/His lambs, that you'll reopen the board on Dec. 26th. Sowwy about that. Silly me.

Maranatha!
Tammy

She'll reopen it the day after Christmas, if we're still here then.

Kathy G.
She'll reopen it the day after Christmas, if we're still here then.

So hoping that WE WON'T BE! Merry Christmas to all and to all a quick RAPTURE!

Amen, Texas Sue!!

Re: Another Hannukah sign??? to Valerie

YEA BUT.... if you close the forum and you get raptured, who will turn it back on for the those left behind ?

Just a thought...

JIMH,

I have no choice but to close the forum for posting, and I'm not expecting any of us to get left behind. There is much left behind reading material here, along with a video of the Rapture at the top of the forum! The forums will all be opened for Reading!

If I leave it opened for posting, without any monitors, it may get hacked again. We experienced it here already and I honestly don't want to go through it again!

I'll see when my guest leave, perhaps, later on in the evening I might to able too open it!!!

JIMH, Just imagine if Hackers broke in and posted all kind of disgusting things for all to read; that would totally ruin, all that each of us have built up on this site to bring others to Christ.

Then again JIMH, who would turn the forum back on...no one, because how would I know whom to give my account password too, since I wouldn't know who would be Raptured...! I'm trusting God, we'll all be Raptured! It would be dangerous for those left behind to post on here, after the Rapture because Christian sites like ours will be monitored by the enemy, looking for whom they can kill or destroy.

Hope you understand, where I'm coming from; I don't want the site to be vandalized, with someones bigotry and hatred for Christians plastered here!

I want those whom get left behind, use the information posted here, to take heed, and to accept the Lord as their personal Savior knowing that Jesus is Coming Very Soon!

Maranatha,

Valerie

You've made some good points, Valerie. There'll be enough info on this site for those left behind to be able to act on, once we're gone.

VALERIE -

I AGREE WITH YOU....