Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WE'LL BE CLOSED ON CHRISTMAS DAY DECEMBER 25TH FOR POSTING

Dear Brother's and Sisters in Christ,

On behalf of Kathy, Kevin, & myself, We would like to wish you and yours a very Merry & Blessed Christmas!
Hopefully, we'll be gathered at that great meeting in the sky on Christmas Day, that would be out of this world!!!

We've decided to Close the site for one day, Dec. 25th, Christmas Day, as Kathy, Kevin and myself will not be available to monitor the forums!

I'm hosting Christmas at our house this year, with relatives and friends attending, so I'll be very busy.
Likewise Kathy & Kevin are spending time with their friends and family.

I have never closed before, but decided that we could all take One day off in the year, after all even God rested on the 7th day!!

SEE YOU ALL VERY SOON!!!

BLESSING & LOVE IN JESUS!!!

Valerie

Re: WE'LL BE CLOSED ON CHRISTMAS DAY DECEMBER 25TH FOR POSTING

Valerie and everyone here, have a very enjoyable Christmas while reflecting on the birth of our Lord and Savior that made it possible for us to become sons and daughters of the Most High, the Creator, our Father in Heaven..

Joseph

Joseph,

Thank you and the very same to you my Brother in Christ!

Peace & Love of Christ,

Valerie

Valerie, I too would like to extend a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS to you, Kathy, Kevin, & ALL of my other brothers & sisters here, & abroad! I see absolutely nothing wrong in taking this day off. In fact, I commend you for it...for it SHOULD be taken seriously...as we are celebrating the birth of our Lord & Savior...our Gift from our Loving Father, to the generations of the world, for our salvation!

I too hope we are in Heaven before this day. Wouldn't that be the greatest Christmas celebration...& Christmas gift (besides His birth)...of ALL!? I'm praying it's so! However, if our Loving Father so chooses to extend the date of our Rapture...then I will continue to be His humble servant, doing His will to spread the Truth of His plan of Salvation to the World...while doing my best to help/serve others. May we all continue to grow in His Word, Love & Truth...daily! Amen!

Bought&Paid4,

Thanks so much for your comments and wishes! Likewise, I wish you and yours A very Merry & Blessed Christmas! Oh it would be absolutely, the most perfect Christmas, second too the first Christmas when Christ was born; to be Raptured and celebrate it in Heaven with our beloved Lord Jesus!

Hoping and praying that the time has finally arrived.
Perhaps, it will take place, this Christmas, since this is the first time in 3 years I have been compelled to closed the forum on Christmas Day. Perhaps, the Lord is telling me that all is being completed, and to shut down, because there would be no one around from our circle to monitor the forums! Wow, wouldn't it be something,
if this really was the case, and we would be in Heaven in the next few days...Praise the Lord, Thanks be to God, Hallejuah!!!!

See you soon at the Rapture Flight to Heaven!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Praising the LORD with you all and rejoicing in the blessed advent of our gracious GOD and Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ.

Valerie, once again I want to thank you so much for maintaining this meeting-place where we are encouraged and comforted as we await our blessed hope – the glorious call Home. (*sigh* please, GOD, may it be soon …)

I logged on to the forum just now to take the brief opportunity I had during the hustle and bustle, so I could greet all here with sincere Christian Love and wish you'all a blessed, happy Christmas. Each of you truly bless me as I review your postings, your visions and dreams, hopes and needs for prayer. Even just the numbers – indicating so many are visiting and viewing the messages. I don't post very often – not much interesting to say, as some others do. But I love you in the Lord and long to meet you in the sweet bye and bye when we gather at the throne of Christ.

So – Merry Christmas, Everyone ! God Bless You and Yours with His riches in Grace.

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us ~

Merry Christmas BoughtnPaidFor, Valerie, Kathy, Kevin, Clay, Calvin, Texas Sue, SisternChrist, Gray Dove & all

Thank you for a site that is such a comfort. I am the only one in my family watching, and only one friend (in her 90's) who is looking for the Lord. You fellow believers, we really are being knit together as one body, the Lord's body, being made in answer to the Lord's prayer in John 17.
My gift to you for Christmas is the only thing I can give, heartfelt gratitude that you stay online and "hugs" long distance.
See John 17 verse 24, asking that we be with Him where He is. Wouldn't that be something if on the 24th, verse 24 happened?
I'm guarding my heart because of past dates that were not correct, yet wanting so much for the week of Hanukkah being IT. Come back Lord Jesus. I love you. We your body love you. The Spirit and the bride say come. Come back Lord. YOU are our Blessed Hope.

Gray Dove, & Regina,

A Merry & Blessed Christmas to both of you and yours!

Gray Dove & regina, all Honor and Glory belongs to the Lord for helping us keep this site up and running. For it is His healing words of love and comfort, from His written and Living Word Jesus, which encourage each one of us to occupy with His work, until Jesus Comes for His Bride. Thank you for your sincere and warm greetings, and we wish likewise for you and yours!

As we await to celebrate our Lord's first coming to Earth, and are awaiting His Coming in the Clouds to remove His Bride, we continue our faitful watch prepared to meet the Lord daily, at any second of the Day the Lord has chosen!

I can't wait to meet Jesus, first and foremost, and then each and everyone of you at the Rapture Flight to Heaven!

Maranatha!

Blessings & Love in Jesus!

Valerie

Just a reminder, we'll be closed for posting only.

You'll still be able to read on the forums!

God Bless All of you and yours, this Silent & Holy Night.

Merry & Blessed Christmas!

Valerie

Oh my...such beautiful choices of Christmas Carols you all have chosen for this thread!?! And between Olivia Newton-John & David Phelps make for such awesome pair of singers too!!! WOW!!!

I too, will be spending Christmas with my family at Auntie Carol's...well, atleast, the afternoon for dinner and a brief visit.

I also want to wish ya' all a very Merry Blessed Christmas Day...an' I hope 'n' that we'll be spending this special day with our most loved Birthday Boy & Bridegroom as His long awaited for 'special' Christmas presents. Wouldn't THAT be somethin'!?!

But if we're not, then we'll all be seein' each back here on RFTH.

Lotsa s to ya' all, and...

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy,

I wish you a Merry & Blessed Christmas dear Sister in Christ! Yes, that what Christmas is about "Christ", our Savior was born! Came to Earth as a baby, and taught us so much on how we should live, love, and have faith in the one true God the Father we serve!
Willing He died for us on the cross, and paid for our sins, so that we might be reconciled to the Father, and through Jesus, Heaven's door was opened for us.

How can we not celebrate the Lord, and the wonderous things He has done for us. This is the least we can do!

We don't know what tomorrow will hold for each of us, but we do know who holds tomorrow!

Happy Birthday Jesus, we love you!!!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

I dropped in yesterday, just to read the posts. I only wish that I could've added the lyrics to--"O Beautiful Star of Bethlehem (Shine On)," but couldn't.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Here are the lyrics, courtesy of Bluegrass Lyrics.Com to--Beautiful Star of Bethlehem...

Oh Beautiful Star of Bethlehem
Shining afar through shadows dim
Giving the light for those who long have gone
Guiding the wise men on their way
Unto the place where Jesus lay
Oh Beautiful Star of Bethlehem shine on.

CHORUS
Oh Beautiful Star of Bethlehem (Star of Bethlehem)
Shine upon us until the glory dawns.
Give us a light to guide the way
Unto the land of perfect day
Oh Beautiful Star of Bethlehem, shine on (shine on)

Oh Beautiful Star of the hope of light
Guiding the pilgrims through the night
Over the mountains till the break of dawn
Into the light of perfect day
It will give out a lovely ray
Oh Beautiful Star of Bethlehem shine on (shine on)

Oh Beautiful Star of hope of rest
For the redeemed the good and blessed
Yonder in glory when the crown is won
Jesus is now the star divine
Brighter and brighter He will shine
Oh Beautiful Star of Bethlehem shine on (shine on)

Version: Stanley Brothers