Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
This is exciting.....Absolute must see video by Todd (Revelation311)

LOOK UP.......WE MAY BE GOING HOME THIS WEEK!!!

God is showing us the signs.
1 Thessalonians 5:4....But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Re: This is exciting.....Absolute must see video by Todd (Revelation311)

YES!!! Thanks D Shadow for this video..... doesn't it make so much sense? Oh, I pray for this to be it! I love you all, I love this family.... hope to be with you all and our Beloved Jesus soon...

Another interesting addition to this sent to me by Brother Jason, adrinilinjunky channel

Thought you would like this; The Lord continues to reveal things to me :)
(Matthew 24:29)
Immediately after the distress of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light (SOLAR ECLIPSE?); the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.(breaking of seal six destruction/(Revelation 6 vs 12-17) We have a solar eclipse on the 24th which is also the true mayan date as well.

http://youtu.be/vtxlibvpLjY

(Amos 8:9-10)
9 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord GOD, that I will cause the sun to go down at noon, and I will darken the earth in the clear day:
10 And I will turn YOUR FEASTS (CHRISTMAS?) into mourning, and all YOUR SONGS (CHRISTMAS SONGS / CAROLS?) into lamentation; and I will bring up sackcloth upon all loins, and baldness upon every head; and I will make it as the mourning of an only son, and the end thereof as a bitter day.

(Jeremiah 51:39-41)
39 In their heat I will make THEIR FEASTS (CHRISTMAS?), and I will make them drunken, that they may rejoice, and sleep a perpetual sleep, and not wake, saith the LORD.

LOVE AND BLESSING TO YOU ALL IN CHRIST JESUS!

D. Shadow, thanks so much for posting this most encouraging video!!!

Thanks to Todd for making such a great video!

Why not during Hannukah, Christmas Day...the Rapture is imminent! God has been so good to us, to open our eyes to see how close we really are to the Coming of Jesus for His Bride with all the signs around lately!

What a Blessed Christmas it would be to spend it in Heaven with Jesus!!!

Maranatha!

Blessings & Love in Christ,

Valerie

It sure would be! It really would.

It's very possible that the Rapture may take place anytime during the 8 days of Hannukah, which began December 20-28!!! Wow, wouldn't it be something if the Rapture occurred on Christmas Day, because it would be both during Hannukah and Christmas!

The strangest thing, for the past 2 years, I have never closed the Rapture Forum down on Christmas Day! But now into our 3rd year during this Christmas Day, I felt compelled to close down the forum for posting on
December 25th, 2011. Perhaps, the Lord is showing me, that all has been completed, and it's time to go, since there won't be anyone around to monitor the forums!!!

Merry Christmas & Happy Hanukkah!!!

Blessings in Christ!

Valerie

My heart jumps at the idea of a Hanukkah catching away to meet the Lord in the air.
Today I thought the Lord was emphasizing the verse in Colossians 3: 1-3 where it says that our life is hid with Christ in God. We are HIDDEN with Christ, we set our affection on Christ, we are RISEN with Christ.
We are lit up as the Servant is, with the Holy Spirit of God. Today is the second day of Hanukkah. This is exciting. Counting down the 8 days...

When did Hanukkah begin this year, and when does it end?

Here's a free clip art of a Menorah

I love the way Todd pointed out that Jesus represents the center elevated one, and the four on each side represent the Jews & the the four on the other side Christians!

I also look at it that Hannukkah began on Dec.20th and ends Dec. 28th, and last for 8 days...for 2011.
Therefore if you start with:

8 days of Hannukkah
Dec. 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28

Notice that the Dec. 24th falls on Christmas Eve, which is the candle holder which represents Christ,(elevated or in heaven) then Dec. 25th, Christmas Day (decended to Earth from heaven)!

Dec. 26, 27, 28...Jesus began His Ministry at the age of 30 which lasted for 3 years! On the 3rd day He will raise us up!!!!

What an exciting time to be alive!!!

JESUS IS COMING!!! THANKS BE TO GOD!!!

Valerie

Todd, Valerie, D.Shadow, Regina, Kathy, everyone, this is an AWESOME time to be alive!
(question, so if the forum is closed on the 25th and we get 'snatched up' that day, will no one be able to read our posts? or just no one will be able to post any new content?)

One thing to point out is that the center of the menorah is usually called the base or the head and the other lamp holders are called branches or body. We know that in the body of Christ he is the head and we are the branches. Also as Todd brought up in his video, since we gentiles have been grafted in to the "olive tree", I believe that half of the branches on one side represent Israel and the other side represents the bride.
Another thing to note for those who are not familiar with the menorah, it is not just a decorative lamp that the Jews came up with on their own. In the Torah, it is God who commanded Moses how to construct the tabernacle and what was to be placed in it. So God designed the menorah. The only difference between the Hannukah menorah and that which is placed in the temple is that the temple menorah has 6 branches with the head in the center providing 7 lamps. 7 of course being God's perfect number.

Clay, just as I have written above, the forums will be closed for posting only. Everyone will be able to read everything posted to date. The forum is always opened for reading, both for members and lurkers alike!

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie

Todd,
This is an outstanding video brother! My friend Corey(CJ) spoke and texted me about a week or so ago about these same parallels concerning Hanukkah and the menorah, and he also believes that we may be raptured on Christmas Eve/Christmas day. It's exciting to know how close we are to finally going home. God bless you brother!

Kevin

thought i would include this video, come get us Yeshua