Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The coming delusion......."The darkest hour"

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

Here is one more example of a movie where “aliens” make people disappear. This has been a growing trend in Hollywood for the past two years and I believe is meant to lead to the coming delusion to explain the true rapture of Christians.
What is interesting about this movie and an added feature to this film “concept” is that when the “aliens” first show up the power goes out and then people begin to disappear. This reminds me of a theory that was presented by Perry Stone about how it is a possibility that when the Christians are raptured and we receive our new bodies it will cause a low level EMP that will knock out power globally. He refers to the scripture about the coming of Christ and the likeness of lightning from the east to the west. If this is actually something that will happen, it is funny how satan is using this idea in the film to add to his coming delusion. Notice the release date.

THE DARKEST HOUR....12/25/2011

Re: The coming delusion......."The darkest hour"

D. Shadow, you are dead on brother. This movie seems so 'thrown together' last minute doesnt it? Probably because it is (my guess would be less than an entire year for pre to post production).

That means...Illimunati/Luciferian propoganda, which is precisely as you described, a means to 'explain away' millions of people disappearing and all the power getting knocked out for 3 days. The Bible tells us these things, if only more people would crack their's open from time to time they would be able to identify and debunk these many lies soon to swallow all those left behind. But, this is where we're at. Luke 21:35 has to be fulfilled, snare upon the whole earth.

Come get your Bride Jesus

Re: The coming delusion......."The darkest hour"

In the book EARTHQUAKE RESURRECTION the author describes an physical electromagnetic release of energy that accompanies a resurrection event(s). This can cause earthquakes, and, I would think a submaximal EMP as you suggest.

He has a section on this phenomena being responsible for the Shroud of Turin image.

TB