Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Christianity goes global as world's largest religion

Christianity goes global as world's largest religion
http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2011/12/19/christianity-goes-global-as-worlds-largest-religion/

Joel 2:28.......And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh;

Re: Christianity goes global as world's largest religion

In my gut, I feel like the timing if this study to be a part of the 'strong delusion' that is to follow IMMEDIATELY after the Bride is snatched up. I can see it now "that wasn't the Rapture, that was an alien abduction, not all 'Chrisians' are gone so it couldn't have been the Harpazo."

These numbers specifically, 247 million Americans and 2.2 billion globally claim they are Christian. I highly doubt that this many Americans are going to be Raptured, if I could guess, I would say more like 8 or 9 million Americans are going to make the cut to be included in the Bride. Just a thought.

I definitely agree with you Clay! There is no way that 247 million americans are born again believers in Jesus Christ. Most of those will say that they are "Christians" simply because they attend a church, or have attended a church at some point in their lifetime. I'm sure most of them were sprinkled on their heads as a baby too!

Kevin

I agree that most people in the world that identify themselves as Christian really are not. However there have never been more people in history finding Christ and getting saved than now.

And that's the good news!