Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pat Robertson Blasts SNL Tebow Skit: ‘There’s an Anti-Christian Bigotry‘ That’s ‘Disgustin

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

The Blaze – 4 hrs ago....Email

Pat Robertson
Televangelist Pat Robertson doesn’t mince words when it comes to faith and this time is no exception. The outspoken faith-keeper blasted Saturday Night Live‘s recent skit of Denver Bronco’s quarterback Tim Tebow on Monday, calling the parody a “disgusting” attack on Christianity.

“There’s an anti-Christian bigotry that is just disgusting and I think Saturday Night Live did a parody of that, had Jesus come in,” Robertson said.

Robertson even went on to suggest that if SNL had done a similar parody mocking Muslims, there would be “bodies on the street.”

Mediaite adds:

“If this had been a Muslim country and they had done that, and had Muhammad doing that stuff, you would have found bombs being thrown off!”

“And bodies on the street!” interjected co-anchor Terry Meeuwsen. “And bodies on the street!” Robertson repeated. “And we think it’s okay.”

“Tebow is an example, and I think he is a wonderful human being,” Robertson said. “We need more religious faith in our society. We’re losing our moral compass in our nation and this man has been placed in a unique position and I applaud him. God bless him.”

Watch Robertson rage against SNL’s Tim Tebow skit below courtesy of CBN:

See videos at:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/pat-robertson-slams-snl-tebow-skit-fueled-by-anti-christian-bigotry/

Re: Pat Robertson Blasts SNL Tebow Skit: ‘There’s an Anti-Christian Bigotry‘ That’s ‘Disgu

Pat is right, there's an Anti-Christian Bigotry, that's very prevalent, and getting stronger as time passes. Folks, we have to be leaving very soon, the hatred towards Christian, is escalating in our own countries!!!

I didn't watch the videos, and most likely won't as it will no doubt raise my blood pressure or make my blood boil!!! I'm behind Tebow, and everyone like him, that loves God and is not ashamed to aknowledge it and show it to the world. What has this Country's morals and standards come too, making fun of what is right and proper to give thanks to God, in prayer and worship!!! Most shocking time to be alive, and it will only get worse!

May the good Lord hear our prayers and remove us quickly, for this Earth is no longer my home, I'm just passing through!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: Pat Robertson Blasts SNL Tebow Skit: ‘There’s an Anti-Christian Bigotry‘ That’s ‘Disgu

I agree with Pat about Tim Tebow. He is a wonderful example of a believer who is an exceptional athlete, and he gives honor and praise to God unapologeticly. They are going to miss him soon when Jesus takes his bride home. God bless you Tim Tebow!

Kevin

Kuddos to Pat Robertson!!

And yes...we need MORE Tim Tebows to stand up for Jesus!! Amen!!??