Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2012 NEW YEAR SURPRISE: highly toxic and radioactive russian spacecraft to crash back to earth !!!!!

FAIR USE FOR DISCUSSION & EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/8963402/Russian-spacecraft-to-crash.html

Russian Spacecraft To Crash

A Russian space probe weighing almost as much as two double-decker buses is set to come crashing back to Earth in the New Year.

The 13.2 tonne Phobos-Grunt spacecraft was launched in November bound for Mars but engine problems saw it becoming stranded in the Earth's orbit. Despite repeated attempts to restart the spacecraft, engineers were unable to make contact.

Russia’s space agency, Roscosmos, said it would be impossible to calculate exactly where it would land until just a few days before its re-entry into the Earth’s atmosphere but warned up to 30 pieces could survive re-entry to hit the earth.

It is expected to hit Earth any time between January 6 and 19, and is known to contain 11 tonnes of toxic rocket fuel and 10kg of radioactive cobalt-57.

Some experts have warned that if the on-board fuel, nitrogen tetroxide and hydrazine, has frozen while in orbit some of it could still survive the re-entry process.

Roscosmos insists there will be little threat to people on the ground, with most of the dangerous material still likely to be incinerated during re-entry.

They said they are expecting fragments of the probe to fall to Earth anywhere between 51.4 degrees north of the Equator and 51.4 degrees south, covering much of the planet’s most densely populated areas.

Phobos-Grunt, which cost more than £100m to build, was designed to collect rock samples from the Martian moon, Phobos during a two and a half year mission.

Having launched from the Baikonur cosmodrome in Kazakhstan, it separated from its booster rocket 11 minutes in, but failed to fire out of Earth’s orbit.

This is the latest in a series of Russian launch failures that have raised concerns over the state of space industries in the country.

Engineers in Russia and the European Space Agency had tried to propel the spacecraft away from the Earth’s orbit, but were unsuccessful.

Earlier this year, debris from a falling Nasa satellite approximately half the size also came crashing to Earth. No one was hurt.