Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
EQ In Puerto Rico!!

Hello everyone,

A couple of days ago I read several dreams someone posted here on the forum. The dreams were about major flooding and Tsunami taking place along the east coast due to Earthquake activity. In particular, Florida and Puerto Rico along with its Caribbean neighbors were listed. They pointed out that this may be one of the last things to happen before the rapture or rather a sign that the rapture is close by.

Anyway, I said all that to say this, A friend of mine that lives in Puerto Rico posted on her Facebook page that there have been several quakes over there during the past week or so and she felt them!!! Anyway I made a search on Google and this is what I found. This is from the Washington Post:

"Fair Use For Information or Discussion Purposes".

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico — Two strong earthquakes struck Puerto Rico within minutes of each other early Saturday.

The quakes, with magnitudes of 5.1 and 5.3 respectively, occurred three minutes apart just after 2 a.m. AST in the Mona Passage, just to the west of the island. A smaller aftershock was reported a few minutes later, and all were felt in the capital, San Juan.
The 5.1 quake was recorded at a depth of 14 kilometers (9 miles), while the 5.3 quake occurred at a depth of 17 kilometers (11 miles).

No tsunami alert was issued.

Some residents in the island’s southwest region reported power outages as well as broken items around the house. No injuries have been reported.

There were no immediate reports of damage in the neighboring Dominican Republic.

Re: EQ In Puerto Rico!!

Lucy, our good buddy Todd (311Revelation) had a dream about Puerto Rico and it being tied to the imminency of the Rapture too!

Incredible!

God bless you sister

Wow Clay!!!! Amazing! Thank you for posting.

You know I tried telling several people that bigger things are coming and that God has been warning people through dreams that this EQ was going to take place and even mentioned the possibility that there may be a tsunami and bigger earthquakes threatening our coastlines. They shrugged it off and said they don't believe in such things and that such dreams are just a manifestation of our subconscious and us just being too involved and too submerged into all of this end time stuff.

Needles to say I felt very sad at the comment, I just don't understand how given all that is happening on the world stage and all that has happened in this 2011. How can people be so comfortable and in such denial??? Its so weird. Talk about not understanding the signs of the time! Its like tell the Red Pill already!!

And so did I too, Lucy. Please check out it out over on the Dreams, Visions, and Prophecies...which is titled "My last night's dream--re: the U.S."

Maranatha!
Tammy