Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Holy Calm

I received this devotional this morning from Truth for life. I thought it was appropriate for those of us watching and anticipating our soon departure. No doubt God is in control.

Fair use for discussion, study and reflection purposes.

December 19, 2011
A Holy Calm

The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the Lord.
Proverbs 16:33

If the decision about the lot is the Lord's, whose is the arrangement of our whole life? If the simple casting of a lot is guided by Him, how much more the events of our entire life-especially when we are told by our blessed Savior, "Even the hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not, therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows."1 It would bring a holy calm over your mind, dear friend, if you were to constantly remember this. It would relieve your mind from anxiety and enable you to walk in patience, quietness, and cheerfulness as a Christian should. When a man is anxious he cannot pray with faith; when he is troubled about the world, he cannot serve his Master, for his thoughts are serving himself.

If you would "seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness,"2 all things would then be added to you. You are meddling with Christ's business and neglecting your own when you fret about your lot and circumstances. You have been trying to do the providing and forgetting to do the obeying. Be wise and pay attention to the obeying, and let Christ manage the providing. Come and survey your Father's storehouse, and ask whether He will allow you to starve while He has so great an abundance in store.

Look at His heart of mercy; see if that can ever prove unkind! Look at His unsearchable wisdom; see if that will ever be at fault. Above all, look to Jesus Christ your Intercessor, and ask yourself, while He pleads, can your Father deal ungraciously with you? If He remembers even sparrows, will He forget one of the least of His poor children? "Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved."3

My soul, rest happy in your low estate,
Nor hope nor wish to be esteem'd or great;
To take the impress of the Will Divine,
Be that your glory, and those riches thine.

1 Matthew 10:30-31 2 Matthew 6:33 3 Psalm 55:22

Please come soon for your Church Lord Jesus.

YBIC,

Mike Caron

Re: A Holy Calm

Mike:

All I can say is "HOW PERFECT" for the busy-ness that
people allow themselves to get into in this season!!!

THANKS VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calvin

Re: A Holy Calm

Michael, Thank you for posting and sharing this beautiful devotion this morning with us. It is so appropriate. God is definetly in control, no doubt in my mind! Today's Promise from the Bible also speak of rest in the Lord! No matter what is going on in the world or our personal lives! We are to trust God and His ways, and if we do, we surely will experience Peace that surpasses all understanding which only Christ can give; a true Holy Calm!

Here's Today's Promise from the Bible which is also posted at the sticky above.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Psalm 27:1 [[[A Psalm] of David.]] The LORD [is] my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD [is] the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Reflection

The Lord is ever with the child of His right hand. Mercy, protection, grace, and love are ever the believer's company. By the precious blood of Christ, we are made partakers of the heavenly promise. Hide yourself in Christ, O believer, and embrace the true rest He so lovingly grants His children! Rest and do good!

http://promises.blueletterbible.org/

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie