Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Moon's visit to "the feet of Virgo" on 12/20-21/11 is # 234 from SL-9!! [& 3rd since Rosh Hashanah]

The moon's visit to the feet of Virgo on the 21st will be visit
number 234 from the FIRST night of the 21 impacts of SL-9.

"As daybreak approaches, the waning Moon guides the way to Spica and Saturn on Monday and Tuesday mornings, December 19 and 20. They're amid constellations that will shine in the evening sky come spring. (The Moon symbols are positioned for viewers in the middle of North America.)"
Sky & Telescope diagram

All you need to do is look at where the moon is on 12/20-21/11
and you will know where it was when, in Israel, on the night of
7/16-17/94, it was 11:11 p.m. and the first impact hit Jupiter.

...From: Saturday, July 16, 1994 - VISIT # 1 & DAY 1 of SL-9 Impacts onto Jupiter
...To: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - VISIT # 234
...It is 6366 days
...Or 17 years, 5 months, 4 days
...909 weeks (rounded down)

"The waning crescent Moon points the way to Mercury as dawn brightens on Wednesday and Thursday mornings, December 21 and 22. Can you still find the hairline Moon on the 23rd?"
Sky & Telescope diagram

NOTE:

The moon's visit on 12/20-21 will be the 3rd since Rosh Hashanah, 9/29/11!!!

3 = RESURRECTION or Divine completeness and perfection

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(posted on September 29, 2011)

Vincent Tan's Rev. 3 warning & our's (Philadelphia) from a MAJOR "Noah" sign!!!

ALL:

It seems to me that a purification of the Earth by fire is about to
take place.

...2 Peter 3:10 (KJV)
...But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night;
...in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise,
...and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also
...and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Sort of interesting.......

Last night after watching some TV, my mother told me that, at about
10:30 p.m., she heard some knocks against a glass window of our house.
I stay on the other side of the house and heard some knocks the other
morning a few days ago (during daylight). Remembering how the quake
of yesterday afternoon seemed to send a VERY CLEAR MESSAGE LINK ,
I decided to look "back" at a quake with TREMENDOUS "NOAH" SIGNS!!!!!!!

UTC time of Noah quake = 8:19
Strong's G819 - atimia LINK

Outline of Biblical Usage
1) dishonour, ignominy, disgrace

...2 Timothy 2:20
...But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of
...silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and
...some to dishonour [819].

From: Monday, July 17, 2006 - Noah quake warning "7's & 17's"
To: Thursday, September 29, 2011 - Rosh Hashanah
It is 1900 days
19 = righteousness of faith LINK
100 = God's elect; children of the promise

...Magnitude 7.7 - SOUTH OF JAVA, INDONESIA

LINK

...2006 July 17 08:19:28 UTC
...Parameters Nst=234, Nph=234

By counting "911" (9/11/01) as "DAY 1", the quake on "7/17" (2006)
was 1771 days later! This number, 1771, is a "chiasmus" or a holy
style of writing a message so that it can be read forwards and
backwards. The number "backwards and forwards" is "17" ("VICTORY").
Number 153 is the 17th triangle number.

++++++++++++++++++++

...John 21
...11 Simon Peter climbed aboard and dragged the net ashore. It was
...full of large fish, 153, but even with so many the net was not torn.

From THE INFINITE BOOK (3/4 down into this URL)

LINK

...153 is considered Jesus Celestial number and 888 is considered
...His earthly.

...Sons of God = 153
...Joint Heirs = 1071 = 7x153

Other notes on 153 fishes:

LINK

...Matthew 13
...47 "Once again, the kingdom of heaven is LIKE A NET that was
...let down into the lake and caught all kinds of fish. 48 When it
...was full, the fishermen pulled it up on the shore. Then they sat
...down and collected the good fish in baskets, but threw the bad
...away. 49 This is how it will be at the END OF THE AGE. The
...angels will come and separate the wicked from the righteous
...50 and throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be
...weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Meaning of the Number ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY AND THREE (153)

LINK

++++++++++++++++++++

LOOK ABOVE at the parameters of the Noah quake. They are 234/234.

Personally, I believe it is ALL adding together for NOW!!!!!!!!

Vincent's sign from the angel was "TO THE PHILADELPHIA (the listening)
CHURCH"!!!

...Revelation 3 (KJV)
...7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These
...things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath
...the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and
...shutteth, and no man openeth;

...10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also
...will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall
...come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
...11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast,
...that no man take thy crown.

Vincent Tan's $2.34:

Encounter # 3: Vincent's second (confirmed)

LINK

Then again, he (NOTE: THE ANGEL) amazingly flipped directly to Revelation 3, verse 11, and read: "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown." With that, the man put the Bible back in the glove compartment. Vincent reflected that all three passages, and everything the man said, was about the Lord's return.

After reading, the man put the Bible back and said, "The truck is ready." He started the truck and Vincent said20he would follow him for awhile to make sure everything was okay. The man said, "Thank you very much for your help. By the way, I left a small token for you. It will be enough to fill up your car tomorrow." That was strange, because there was no way for the man to know that Vincent had a car in addition to his truck. Vincent followed him about a mile with the man's tail lights clearly in view, then as they were going around a curve, he suddenly vanished from view. He and his truck just disappeared. Thinking his vision may have been obstructed by trees or something, Vincent even went back the next day during the daylight and retraced everything. There were no trees or anything obstructing his view. There was no human explanation. Also the next day, as he always does on Friday, Vincent took his car to the service station to fill up the tank with gasoline, so it would be full for the weekend. He had forgotten what the man had said about leaving a token "to fill up your car tomorrow." Vincent put $2.32 worth of gas in his car, then tried to round it off to $2.35 or $2.40. But he could only get it up to $2.34 and it stopped. It just would not take more than exactly $2.34.

Vincent then left to visit a friend's house, but remembered that he had left the friend's Christmas gift in his truck, so he went back home. When home, Vincent decided to clean his truck a bit before le aving. While doing so, he found some money on the front seat, passenger's side, underneath his glove. The money consisted of two one-dollar bills, a quarter, a nickel, and four pennies -- exactly $2.34!"

"BLESSINGS!!!!"

"COME, LORD JESUS!!!!"

Calvin

Re: Moon's visit to "the feet of Virgo" on 12/20-21/11 is # 234 from SL-9!! [& 3rd since Rosh Hashan

Excellent study Calvin, and WOW about that $2.34, sounds like the CA angel story at the fast food restaurant to me!

Re: Moon's visit to "the feet of Virgo" on 12/20-21/11 is # 234 from SL-9!! [& 3rd since Rosh Hashan

Amazingly at this time when the moon is at Virgo's feet, Saturn (satan) is still in Virgo but has already been "birthed". Also Mars (war planet) is in Leo and Jupiter (king planet) is in Pisces the fish. Reminds me of the nets with 153 fish. Could this be a sign of the king ready to gather his followers?
Mars moves from Leo to the head of Virgo and then retreats after the first of the year and heads back into Leo. Could this be a sign of war heading to Israel and then back to persecution of Christians during the tribulation?
I don't have a clear discernment of the meaning of these signs, if anything but am open to suggestions at to what every one else thinks.

Clay and D.

THANKS!!!

After "dense" me posted, I realized that the moon will be in
this position "AS" the "8th" Feast - Hanukkah - "BEGINS"!!!

I'll put Charity's "5, 6, 7, Jesus!" vision below (she left off
the "8" and put in "Jesus!")...........

Hmmmmmmmmm..............................

...........and I'll put in the WatcherFromCroatia post also:
~~~~~
~~~~~

Below is from Charity's original post on April 22, 2009

I heard, "5, 6, 7, JESUS!" as Noah's Ark closed with a bang!
Okay, this is crazy!

I was in the kitchen cleaning up from lunch when I suddenly got
a splitting headache! So I quickly got the rest of the food in the
fridge while cringing in pain, and then layed down with a pillow
over my head (my "do not disturb" sign)

Well, anyway, about five minutes after laying down, I heard
"5, 6, 7, JESUS!" in my head. This kept repeating over and
over..."5, 6, 7, JESUS!" And with each "JESUS", I saw the
door of Noah's Ark being shut with a loud "BANG". So I heard
"JESUS" and "BANG" at the same time.

Any ideas about the "5, 6, 7"? I really don't know. I've still got a
pretty bad headache, but I just HAD to come post this and see
what y'all think. I'll check back in a bit!

(I'm adding this scripture)

...Isaiah 26
...19 But your dead will live; their bodies will rise.
...You who dwell in the dust, wake up and shout for joy.
...Your dew is like the dew of the morning;
...the earth will give birth to her dead.
...20 GO, MY PEOPLE, ENTER YOUR ROOMS,
...AND SHUT THE DOORS BEHIND YOU;
...HIDE YOURSELVES FOR A LITTLE WHILE
...UNTIL HIS WRATH HAS PASSED BY.
...21 See, the LORD is coming out of his dwelling
...to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
...The earth will disclose the blood shed upon her;
...she will conceal her slain no longer.

~~~~~
~~~~~

Rapture and Hannukah 2011-my most important video here!

Uploaded by WatcherfromCroatia on Dec 16, 2011

Hannukah and rapture- I believe this is it!!!

This is my most important video here for watchers and all other friends who come here. Why? Bec this might be it, all is lined up, Church of JESUS Christ is going home. We are going to be taken,raptured...Are you born from above, from Spirit of God which you recieve by believing in Jeshua, Son of God? Are you rapture ready to meet the Lord?

It is all about final Jewish feast this year, 8th and it is called HANUKKAH. This year it lasts from december 20 - december 28!

1. timing of Hannukah this year and significance of number 8!!

This is kinda interesting... Hanukkah is the 8th feast, and last for 8 days, and 8 is the number of Christ. Well, this year if you take Rosh Hoshannah, and add 88 days, ya land right on Christmass in the heart of Hanukkah! Just another note I just discovered.

2.gestation cycle and forming and ending of Church age!!!

rabbi jewish found this- corelation to the human gestational cycle and All The Feast of God.....from Passover too Hanukkah. Church was established on Pentecost which falls on the Passover and finishes on Hannuka (exactly 9 months from Passover till Hanukkah)!

3. Jesus spoke about Hannukah in

John Chapter 10,27,28 Jesus said "My sheep HEAR MY VOICE (the shout) THEY FOLLOW ME (the rapture) I GIVE THEM ETERNAL LIFE THEY SHALL NEVER PERISH (the transformation) NO ONE SHALL PLUCK THEM OUT OF MY HAND (He even uses the word HARPAZO)" . He said that while standing on Solomons Porch, the Temple, Jerusalem, and it was winter, The Feast of Dedication, Thats Hanukkah.

4. parable of 10 virgins

4.1.When we consider that the miracle of Hanukkah is the oil, making connections with the Holy Spirit is a most logical step. In Hanukkah they didnt have eneough oil. So God provided the oil miraculously. I thought that there might be a link there to the ten virgins because of the lack of oil in the story, but my vision of the parable is a little more dificult to appreciate. See. if the oil is the holy spirit, every believer knows.....you cant buy the Holy Spirit...its a gift from God, where as non believers might try to earn it somehow, there by showing their true faith is in what they have done rather than what He has done. So the miracle of Hanukkah is in that God provides the oil, and the answer to the ten virgins is God provides the oil. Thus putting the ten virgins in perfect sync with Hanukkah as a rapture clue. Its a little stretch, but feasable in the way God sometimes works. Certainly haveing all the other clues set for Hanukkah, this being connected to anything else is worth looking at.

4.2. The Miracle of Hanukkah!
OIL!
THERE WAS NOT ENEOUGH OIL TO KEEP THE LAMPS LIT! GOD SUPPLIED THE OIL!
EVERY TRUE BELIEVER KNOWS, YOU CANT BUY OIL! ITS A GIFT FROM GOD!
HANUKKAH IS CONFIRMATION OF THE 10 VIRGINS AND A CLUE AS TO WHY A WISE VIRGIN HAS IT AND A FOOLISH ONE HAS TO GO SEEK IT OUT! THE MIRACLE OF HANUKKAH IS GOD SUPPLIES THE OIL!

5. 40 days from chisvan 17 - from entering into ark to tevet 1 till lifting the ark from earth - falling on christmas time!!!!!
So I dug into Genesis......to the times of Noah, and found in Chapter 7 that on the 17th day of the second month, they entered the ark, and the floods came. And for 40 days the floods came and on the 40th day, the waters lifted the ark from the Earth. So, Cheshvan 17 is the day they entered the ark, and 40 days later....it lifted, on Tevet 1! On a new moon! When is that new moon this year? CHRISTMAS!!!

6. Enoch, the first of all raptured, his name means dedication, just like Hanukkah!

7. Queen Esther was crowned COINCIDENTALY on the same day that became the last day of Hanukkah!

All credit to man from one Christian forum whose nickname is Dusty for facts 1-6 and to pastor Sandy Armstrong, for fact number 7 and of course, to God who led me to this channels!

God bless!