Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Suggestion to post on FB or email to friends

I just posted this on my FB wall, but at the risk of being subject to the penalty of what it says,,,in case we aren't out of here prior to this beginning. If you want to spread the word of what's about to happen to the world, this is something that took me 5 mins to do, so feel free to copy/paste. I hope it scares people:

Must read!!!

The National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) was recently approved by an overwhelming majority of the Senate. It will place domestic terror investigations and interrogations into the hands of the military and which would open the door for trial-free, indefinite detention of anyone, including American citizens, so long as the government calls them terrorists. Now, who are terrorists? Well, according to our own Department of Homeland Security, they include:

Religious views concerning the book of Revelation (apocalypse, anti-Christ)
Expressions of libertarian philosophies (statements, bumper stickers)
Second Amendment-oriented views (NRA or gun club membership, holding a CCW permit)
Survivalist literature (fictional books such as “Patriots” and “One Second After” are mentioned by name)
Self-sufficiency (stockpiling food, ammo, hand tools, medical supplies)
Fear of economic collapse (buying gold and barter items)
Expressed fears of Big Brother or big government
Homeschooling
Declarations of Constitutional rights and civil liberties
Belief in a New World Order conspiracy

This is on the heels of our troops leaving Iraq....connect the dots. They are setting up to fulfill Isaiah 17, Ezequial 37/38m etc. WWIII is clearly imminent, and the aftermath for us will be the above post, as they try forcing the mark on you, and detain/torture you for resisting. Luke 21:36 has never been so important as now.

Re: Suggestion to post on FB or email to friends

I'm glad that Jesus is coming to get us. I pray that He'll do it be before thousands or millions of innocent people right here in this country--including us--are arrested, detained, tortured, and murdered by Obama's henchmen not for actually being terrorists, but simply for opposing the government or for being Christians or Jews.

I can't even believe that this is happening here. I was listening to a talk show on radio at lunch friday. The commentator was talking about how alarmed and upset people are in other countries that this is happening in America. They can't believe that it has happened and we are sitting still for it. If this was the last place where people could escape to in order to be free, and we are no longer free then there is no refuge left in the world. This must be the end of the end. How can we be here much longer?

I have one answer to your rhetorical question Texas Sue. WE CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!

yes sisters and brothers, remember we can pray that we be counted worthy to escape ALL these things that are coming Luke 21:36 and to escape the hour of trial Rev 3:10 that is coming upon all men.
I wonder if the trib has begun with the signing of NDAA which goes against the concept of God given rights. love to you all today. we are together the body of Christ. Lord come get your body, Amen

jesus is coming Pictures, Images and Photos

No, it hasn't, Regina. The Tribulation cannot begin until the Church is gone, and then it'll begin with the confirmation of that fateful peace treaty between Israel and the Antichrist. This is an outer band, so to speak, of the Category 5 hurricane which is coming our way. Thank the Lord that we, the Body/Bride of Christ, will be gone from this planet before the storm wall itself hits!

Trevor, awesome FB post, I was looking for that list of "Terrorist Qualifications" and couldn't find it, thank you for posting this Brother!

The Day Habeas Corpus Died

Friday, December 16, 2011
The Day Habeas Corpus Died

By Joseph Farah
WorldNetDaily

When the rule of law no longer applies, the rule of men takes over.

That certainly seems like what is happening in Washington today as the U.S. Senate puts the finishing touches on a defense reauthorization bill that would allow the military to detain and incarcerate indefinitely without trial or charge American citizens as terrorism suspects, even when arrested on U.S. soil.

Barack Obama, who pledged as a candidate for the presidency to close down Guantanamo Bay as a holding facility for enemy combatants captured on foreign battlefields, now says he supports the legislation, which gives him the absolute power to ship off Americans to the facility.

The action would be the most stark repudiation of the constitutional guarantee of the right to habeas corpus since Abraham Lincoln suspended it during the War Between the States. It would also violate the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878, which prohibits the Army from being used as a domestic national law enforcement authority.

The bill was actually amended to avoid a veto by Obama, who insisted it specifically permit the indefinite detainment of American citizens apprehended on American soil.

This draconian legislation could become another of innumerable clearly unconstitutional "laws" in the U.S. as early as today. But opposition is rising on both the left and the right.

On the left it is being opposed by the likes of American Civil Liberties Union, Human Rights Watch and Sen. Dianne Feinstein. On the right it is being opposed by presidential candidate Ron Paul, Sen. Rand Paul and Sen. Tom Coburn.

But it is also being supported by individuals and organizations on the right and left.

In other words, it is a bipartisan betrayal of the Constitution, the rule of law and the common-sense, limited-government ideals upon which the country was founded.

"It's something so radical that it would have been considered crazy had it been pushed by the Bush administration," said Tom Malinowski of Human Rights Watch, with whom I seldom agree.

"It establishes precisely the kind of system that the United States has consistently urged other countries not to adopt. At a time when the United States is urging Egypt, for example, to scrap its emergency law and military courts, this is not consistent."
It's not only inconsistent. It's un-American.

"We're talking about American citizens who can be taken from the United States and sent to a camp at Guantanamo Bay and held indefinitely," explains Rand Paul.

"There are laws on the books right now that characterize who might be a terrorist: someone missing fingers on their hands is a suspect, according to the Department of Justice. Someone who has guns, someone who has ammunition that is weatherproofed, someone who has more than seven days of food in their house can be considered a potential terrorist. If you are suspected because of these activities, do you want the government to have the ability to send you to Guantanamo Bay for indefinite detention?"

If it does happen to you, would it be comforting to know that your fate is in the hands of one man – Barack Obama? He and he alone, under the legislation, would hold the power to set you free. In fact, it was that amendment to the bill that Obama sought before he was willing to support the law.

How bad is this bill?

Even FBI Director Robert Mueller fought it – saying it was unnecessary and would actually result in botched investigations, fewer prosecutions of actual terrorists and less reliable information that will be pried loose from suspects.

The FBI didn't ask for it. The military didn't ask for it. This shining jewel of unconstitutionality was dreamed up by politicians who can't balance the budget, can't stop borrowing and can't agree on much of anything except grabbing more and more power in Washington.